Mask2005

1 MILL FOR LEVEL 2 PRAPOR?!

Agree?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Agree?

• Agree
    • Disagree

Mask2005

Okay, so I have been playing this game for about a month now. Last wipe there was an exploit where everyone had infinite money and best traders in the event. That is when I started playing...... Now, I do love the grind of earning my money, and growing my inventory slowly but surely.. Although I really don't know how BSG expects me to easily spend as much as 1 mill rubles on Prapor to get him to level 2 alone. I'm fine with the tasks, doing missions don't bother me.. In fact I love a little challenging mission (don't get me started on the pocket watch xD). But I still don't know extractions for either woods nor shoreline. I don't get how I'm supposed to make money, learn maps. do challenging tasks, and have fun at the same time. I feel like this process would go a lot smoother if No.1 there was a tutorial for each maps extractions. No.2 A stable way to get a cash flow, or just lower the amount of money required to level a trader. As of right now I'm on Prapor's 3rd mission, I have to kill 14 scavs in woods. I don't know the extraction and I'm doing this mission as I'm learning this map so I usually go in... Either get spawn killed by a hatchet who knows spawns and has the game downloaded on an SSD or get some kills and loot and die trying to navigate the exit. Please help! And also... Who agrees?

JJamie

i agree, it is 1 million for level 2 prapor. confirmed.

that being said, it isn't very difficult. i got prapor to lvl 2 in money before i did in levels, personally. and i don't even do hatchling money grab runs or anything.

• Like 1

Mask2005
6 minutes ago, JJamie said:

. i got prapor to lvl 2 in money before i did in levels,

Wait then how did you get your money, what do you do to farm. Also are you new to the game because i am and maybe I would be able to make money faster or better if I wasn't learning the maps. It would help me out a lot if you could tell me a way or a farming route for collecting money. Would really appreciate it :).

damagecore
17 minutes ago, Mask2005 said:

[Redacted]I don't get how I'm supposed to make money, learn maps. do challenging tasks, and have fun at the same time. I feel like this process would go a lot smoother if No.1 there was a tutorial for each maps extractions.[Redacted]

You can find detailed maps for each level online. I just googled them and the wikis show up. And to learn the levels I just played them on PvE offline mode. It's not as difficult as one might think. You should give it a try, because you can even allow AI Scavs to spawn and you can look for all the places there are loot. Great practice for the basics.

19 minutes ago, Mask2005 said:

[Redacted]Either get spawn killed by a hatchet who knows spawns and has the game downloaded on an SSD or get some kills and loot and die trying to navigate the exit. Please help! And also... Who agrees?

Not sure how to help you here. If your computer loads so long that others with a SSD get in before you and kill you while you're loading, you're kinda out of luck..

Xenomorph0352
9 minutes ago, Mask2005 said:

Wait then how did you get your money, what do you do to farm. Also are you new to the game because i am and maybe I would be able to make money faster or better if I wasn't learning the maps. It would help me out a lot if you could tell me a way or a farming route for collecting money. Would really appreciate it :).

It just so happens I just made a video on how to make 1million in 1 hr! I hope this helps you! There is a link in the comments as to where you can find the keys to those rooms.

Edited by Xenomorph0352
  • Like 1

Endonium

It's not spending 1 million, selling to him also counts towards that.

• Upvote 1

Van_Hellspit

What these other guys have said and @xanomorph0352 nice video m8. Its very very easy to earn loot and money in this game.

With the new interchange map its even easier. I suggest go on that map with a pistol and a back pack and take your fill, there is plenty

for everybody

MrSolo

1 Mil roubles goes by a LOT faster than you think.  Especially now where a single hatchet run gets between 100k - 150k roubles with no risk in a single run by just hitting the cash registers on interchange.

You think it is a lot now, but trust me in a little bit you will realize how fast and easy it is to get 1 mil roubles, then just buy a bunch of crap from him. And if you don't need that crap you buy sell it to another trader to level both at the same time.  It will fly by.

EDIT : Also I just saw you posted that you are brand new to the game and still learning the maps.  Of course 1 mil might seem like a lot when you are brand new, but once you are getting around level 15 or so you will realize that 1 mil roubles is nothing.  It would be absurd to change the game to make it so easy that a brand new player can instantly level traders.  

Edited by MrSolo

Mask2005

Wait WAAAATT! lol that just got a lot easier

thanks everyone for your replies! will take all of this into note. I really appreciate it.

JJamie
59 minutes ago, Mask2005 said:

what level are you?

first thing i did, was sell everything i could to therapist to get her to 400k ASAP. again, selling works as well, it isn't just buying.

next i wanted to level peacekeeper so i could buy PACA at level two, so i sold everything to him. if i ended up with 500k roubles or so, i bought one of each item from prapor and skier and sold them to peacekeeper to level everyone up half decently. its a waste of money, technically, but it is progression.

next i wanted to level prapor and skier at the same time. so every thing that you can sell to skier, do it. then the rest goes to prapor.

as for finding the gear. yeah just gotta play. im not new, so im more experienced as to what is worth keeping and stuff. sometimes guns are not worth it. they're say 2x4 (8 cells) and only sell for 15k roubles, where as you could get an item that sells for 5k roubles for one cell, AKA 8 of those would be 40k roubles instead of 15. its all about efficiency.

also do scav runs. scav runs is how you'll get most of your money to start.

now-a-days i don't do scav runs, and i have over 2 mil roubles, can do whatever i want whenever i want. im still only lvl 12 but levels come with time as well. the best thing to do for XP if you wanna farm it, is survive raids. im lower lvl too because i don't survive many. i only have about a 30% survival rating right now.

Mask2005
9 hours ago, JJamie said:

what level are you?

first thing i did, was sell everything i could to therapist to get her to 400k ASAP. again, selling works as well, it isn't just buying.

next i wanted to level peacekeeper so i could buy PACA at level two, so i sold everything to him. if i ended up with 500k roubles or so, i bought one of each item from prapor and skier and sold them to peacekeeper to level everyone up half decently. its a waste of money, technically, but it is progression.

next i wanted to level prapor and skier at the same time. so every thing that you can sell to skier, do it. then the rest goes to prapor.

as for finding the gear. yeah just gotta play. im not new, so im more experienced as to what is worth keeping and stuff. sometimes guns are not worth it. they're say 2x4 (8 cells) and only sell for 15k roubles, where as you could get an item that sells for 5k roubles for one cell, AKA 8 of those would be 40k roubles instead of 15. its all about efficiency.

also do scav runs. scav runs is how you'll get most of your money to start.

now-a-days i don't do scav runs, and i have over 2 mil roubles, can do whatever i want whenever i want. im still only lvl 12 but levels come with time as well. the best thing to do for XP if you wanna farm it, is survive raids. im lower lvl too because i don't survive many. i only have about a 30% survival rating right now.

I'm level 10, because I've been pushing most of my time in success at raids no matter what it takes. Also, is there some type of chart that shows what items/guns are most efficient to carry I would really love that.

BARRICADE
13 hours ago, Xenomorph0352 said:

It just so happens I just made a video on how to make 1million in 1 hr! I hope this helps you! There is a link in the comments as to where you can find the keys to those rooms.

You do understand that the level of RNG in EFT makes these kind of "Loot Routes" a complete waste of time, right?.

With how the loot spawns have been nerf'd over the last few patches?, ending up with a LOT of high quality items is in fact the lowest %chance of what you can expect out of shoreline. ESPECIALLY with how badly the map will randomly die on you at some points.

Mason96

I had no problem getting to 1M, it goes by a lot quicker than you think. Especially if you are selling majority of the weapons you get to Prapor. You can also buy lets say 10 kobras and sell it back to him you end up spending a big portion of money to him whilst still keeping half of the money you spent etc. there are plenty of ways to get to 1M by the time you reach  the appropriate level.

xmode

I've had no issues getting the traders to the money component.. I have them all except skier (and ragman because lol what the hell does he even buy/sell) past the requirements for level 2, but I'm only level 8 myself..  Some of this has come from scav runs but im pretty sure most of it hasnt. 

mcloud

interchange, shoreline, they are all rouble printing machines, they should up it to 10 million.

Every noob runs to the factory offices safe but there is only one safe in factory.

-go play other maps, check the cash registers, pockets in jackets (found a bitcoin there)  and off course safes.

-never sell to peacekeeper, because his dollars do not count as much to your spending with him.

-sell stuff to Therapist first, skier or mechanic second than prapor and very last fence.

-use those roubles to buy dollars from peacekeeper.

THE_BANDIT

1 mil for level 2 prapor is not that bad 11 mil for level 2 skier is a bit high in my opinion but ragman has to be the hardest he pays less than if you sell to skier and buys a smaller range of items and at level 1 he only has two items that are useful and hardly cost a thing so leveling him up naturally will take ages.   

Hikaryu
10 minutes ago, THE_BANDIT said:

1 mil for level 2 prapor is not that bad 11 mil for level 2 skier is a bit high in my opinion but ragman has to be the hardest he pays less than if you sell to skier and buys a smaller range of items and at level 1 he only has two items that are useful and hardly cost a thing so leveling him up naturally will take ages.   

You can sell weapons to ragman you know :P ? Just put them inside backpack - Profit

THE_BANDIT
2 minutes ago, Hikaryu said:

You can sell weapons to ragman you know :P ? Just put them inside backpack - Profit

I'll test it at some point.

Zotach

i thought it was a lot too but i have hit 10m roubles with peackeeper already 1m is nothing

Xenomorph0352
5 hours ago, BARRICADE said:

You do understand that the level of RNG in EFT makes these kind of "Loot Routes" a complete waste of time, right?.

With how the loot spawns have been nerf'd over the last few patches?, ending up with a LOT of high quality items is in fact the lowest %chance of what you can expect out of shoreline. ESPECIALLY with how badly the map will randomly die on you at some points.

There is a 99% chance to get a valuable item in those spots I ran (chainlet, gold chain, clock, lion, Bitcoin) which one you get is the RNG chance. So sure you could get nothing but chainlets your entire run but I highly doubt that will happen as I've been running that route since last patch with great success. I made 4 million roubles and 5 bitcoins on Friday in 6 hours after patch came out with this route. 

mcloud
2 hours ago, Hikaryu said:

you get more bang for your buck  when you sell the weapons to prapor, buy clothes with ragman and sell them back to him.

Mask2005
On 4/26/2018 at 12:35 PM, THE_BANDIT said:

I'll test it at some point.

just confirmed it

DarthTanyon

You guys are talking to him like A) he knows what he's doing and B) he has all the keys he needs for those runs.. hell I'm lvl 22 and only have the 310 key for shoreline. I make my money by joining the oceanic servers and doing night runs to kill scavs.. I walk out with a trizip full of guns to sell and about 8k xp and rarely see another player.