EdgarAllenPug

Question on EOD edition

EdgarAllenPug

Ok so when you get this edition you get the maxed storage space. I really want to get it but what is holding me up is one question. When they release the ability to upgrade your storage, and make it bigger, will it already be at its maxed? Or will you be able to upgrade it further than other player? The reason the question is holding me up is because I don't want the less content for paying more because it would already be done for me. 

Eragon284th

They have stated that there will be one finally upgrade for the EOD holders to unlock, but everyone can get to that point eventually 

LunaTerra

I'm pretty sure everyone will be able to get to EOD stash size, and EOD players will just already have max stash size already. 

MrSolo

If you are upgrading just for stash size make sure you are REALLY REALLY into this game. Or wealthy.

I started out on standard, then upgraded to EOD just this patch.  But I upgraded to help the devs out because I love the game and im amazed at what they accomplish with such a small team, the stash size was just a bit of a bonus.

When people ask if it's worth upgrading, I say 'If you are doing it to help development of the game, then yes. If you just want a bigger stash I wouldn't bother.  But its all up to you.

dunkunid

In the end the only difference between EOD and the rest will be the unique crown near your nick name. That`s what I have read about.

In the beginning EOD will have some advantage but all things will be obtainable in game for players with normal versions.

Yeah EOD equals easier start but later its only cosmetics, fair for me

ATOJAR
6 hours ago, MrSolo said:

But I upgraded to help the devs out because I love the game.

If you are doing it to help development of the game, then yes.

This is exactly the reason i intend to upgrade to the EOD edition in future, the extra stash size will be a added bonus. Im still a pretty new player, only had the game a few weeks but i can already tell im probably gonna pump hundreds upon hundreds of hours into this game in the coming years.

Its the same reason i have bought/pre-ordered every single Rainbow Six Siege season pass.

Roy_Haps

EOD gets every DLC for free aswell

darkracer125
Posted (edited)

i do want them to ad more levels because i also want the gameplay of upgrading my stash without having to buy a second account..  but they should not give eod users an advantage you cannot grind up to as a basic package player.  

just ad level 5 and level 6 stash.  eod users will start at lvl 4 like they do now. but EVERYONE should be able to upgrade to level 6. 

i am ok with people paying to advance,  i am NOT ok with people paying to win.  (paying to win is when you can pay for an advantage that is better then anything available in the game to normal players.)

Edited by darkracer125

z_Omni_z

As far as I'm aware other players can eventually (and will always be able to) get their stash to the size of EoD players. Whether this becomes more or less difficult in the future I have no idea.

On 4/26/2018 at 1:05 AM, Roy_Haps said:

EOD gets every DLC for free aswell

This is a very good point also.