Jump to content
Nikola_Stark

An idea of a new mode

Recommended Posts

Nikola_Stark

Dear BSG,

These days when playing the EFT, I gradually feel boring in raiding and raiding again. This mode begins to lose its charm because of repeating. Which also will make the game become boring. For the love of this game, I come up with a new and charm mode that not only makes the players feel fun but also is easy for you to add in. That is the

Rescue mode.

The followings are the details:

1.  Backgrounnd: Some citizens are kidnapped by several SCAVs at random places of the Tarkov. We Usecs and Bears are trying to rescue them.

2.  The Number of each side: Scavs: 5 to 7 ; Players: 5 to 10; Hostages: 3 or 5

3.  Preparations: All weapons that in players’ stash can be used.

4.  Determinations of victory: a. The hostages are safe and healthy without any damage.

b.  Scavs are all dead. c. All actions should be done in 20 minutes.

5.  Locations: Random buildings of Customs, Shoreline and Interchange.(Tarkov street later)

6.  Rewards: The concrete things depend on you. But there should be a determinant system of completion. The better and faster you complete the better rewards you will win.

And there will be a ranking list of each mission, the faster and more accurate will have a higher ranking.

PS: The equipments will not lose after players dying

  • Cold 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eaz

No,  you should not be able to gain any reward if you are not risking the gear you bring with you.

They are putting in an arena mode later, that will be from what I understand a risk free shooter without any rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tactical_Tracke
2 hours ago, Nikola_Stark said:

Dear BSG,

These days when playing the EFT, I gradually feel boring in raiding and raiding again. This mode begins to lose its charm because of repeating. Which also will make the game become boring. For the love of this game, I come up with a new and charm mode that not only makes the players feel fun but also is easy for you to add in. That is the

Rescue mode.

The followings are the details:

1.  Backgrounnd: Some citizens are kidnapped by several SCAVs at random places of the Tarkov. We Usecs and Bears are trying to rescue them.

2.  The Number of each side: Scavs: 5 to 7 ; Players: 5 to 10; Hostages: 3 or 5

3.  Preparations: All weapons that in players’ stash can be used.

4.  Determinations of victory: a. The hostages are safe and healthy without any damage.

b.  Scavs are all dead. c. All actions should be done in 20 minutes.

5.  Locations: Random buildings of Customs, Shoreline and Interchange.(Tarkov street later)

6.  Rewards: The concrete things depend on you. But there should be a determinant system of completion. The better and faster you complete the better rewards you will win.

And there will be a ranking list of each mission, the faster and more accurate will have a higher ranking.

PS: The equipments will not lose after players dying

Why not just go play Rainbow Six Siege.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikola_Stark
1 hour ago, Tactical_Fister said:

Why not just go play Rainbow Six Siege.

Because the weapons in Tarkov are more wonderful and real than the R6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikola_Stark
3 hours ago, Eaz said:

No,  you should not be able to gain any reward if you are not risking the gear you bring with you.

They are putting in an arena mode later, that will be from what I understand a risk free shooter without any rewards.

OK, then what do you think of the other terms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

Sounds good, a rescue mode or recovery mode.Hostages or certain items.

The thing is you will need to risk, always, your equipmnet and always might be the chance to losing it.

A limited time is a good idea. Something like 20-30 minutes.

The reward: equipment you can get from dead bodies and money as a reward for resueing the hostages (you are a PMC right?). Of course you dev's could add some kind of special item per map or instance. 

This mode could be a good addition to the Scavs bosses. Yeah!

A good coop mode for sure.

Regards!

Edited by NoisyCosmos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikola_Stark
17 minutes ago, NoisyCosmos said:

Sounds good, a rescue mode or recovery mode.Hostages or certain items.

The thing is you will need to risk, always, your equipmnet and always might be the chance to losing it.

A limited time is a good idea. Something like 20-30 minutes.

The reward: equipment you can get from dead bodies and money as a reward for resueing the hostages (you are a PMC right?). Of course you dev's could add some kind of special item per map or instance. 

This mode could be a good addition to the Scavs bosses. Yeah!

A good coop mode for sure.

Regards!

Thanks for your approval ! The last term is just my personal wishes. And I want to tell you that the purpose of the idea of this mode is to let players make a better use of some unusual weapons such as we could use the sniper rifles to kill the SCAVs in the room accrately, and if we choose rush in, we could use some PDW weapons like submachine guns to shoot faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eaz
1 hour ago, Nikola_Stark said:

OK, then what do you think of the other terms

I don't mind them adding offline modes, arena etc after they fix the core of the game as long as there are no impact on the main PVP aspect of the game, e.g. nothing you do in an PVE environment should ever carry over into PVP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tactical_Tracke
2 hours ago, Nikola_Stark said:

Because the weapons in Tarkov are more wonderful and real than the R6

That isn't exactly setting a high bar. I appreciate your attempts to try and bring up a new (but not unique) idea to the game. Simply stating my opinion on this, But if you want to play Siege with realism. Go play Siege with mods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2