AidsInbound

Invisible People?!?!

AidsInbound

I've died 3-4 times from invisible people. I could see the ducking muzzle flash of their guns in front of me, but no people.

Edit: I've got footage of me dying to another invisible person. (No gear because i didn't want to die from one with gear)

Bullshit.gif

Edited by AidsInbound
Media
  • Upvote 1

Roy_Haps

so yeah i get where you are talking about i have been killed by invisible people about 6 times today biggest problem losing your best gear by a invisible person

havent had this issue before today and the server are really poo today

• Like 1

AidsInbound
15 minutes ago, Roy_Haps said:

so yeah i get where you are talking about i have been killed by invisible people about 6 times today biggest problem losing your best gear by a invisible person

havent had this issue before today and the server are really poo today

Yeah I've played a couple more games and so far I haven't seen any more peeps. The gods have blessed me!

DanExert

In that clip he's underneath you. You can see his legs as you go through the death animation

• Upvote 1

AidsInbound
24 minutes ago, DanExert said:

In that clip he's underneath you. You can see his legs as you go through the death animation

Those are my legs.

• Sad 1

DanExert
13 minutes ago, AidsInbound said:

Those are my legs.

Then how are your legs facing you, as they would be orientated if the person who killed you was standing in front of you?

Obviously not saying you're lying, just find it unusual!

AidsInbound
52 minutes ago, DanExert said:

Then how are your legs facing you, as they would be orientated if the person who killed you was standing in front of you?

Obviously not saying you're lying, just find it unusual!

From what im seeing im falling onto my legs. Maybe im not seeing the other legs on the death screen.

sYs

Na - it's a new bug or hack. :( If you look trough 'cheat sites' some notarious ones release updated cheats on apr 25. 

Pretty much this happened to my team too.

Edited by sYs

AidsInbound
2 hours ago, sYs said:

Na - it's a new bug or hack. :( If you look trough 'cheat sites' some notarious ones release updated cheats on apr 25. 

Pretty much this happened to my team too.

Thanks for giving me a straight answer, I found out soon before you posted this that a hack called : AimJunkies, allows you to be invisible 

TheAvenger

I was just sneaking around at the edge of interchange and suddenly got hit in the arm, then the other arm and the torso... when I patched myself up behind cover a just waited and was listening... heard one guy very close, but couldn't see him.. then, I dropped and saw this guys name and that I got killed by something in the head.... no way that was a silenced gun, or something...

well... this game's hard enough and this just killed my interest in this game...

i might wait until the next ban wave that gets posted

pricex13

Had that poo too. I heared steps around me. Noone there, I start looting. I saw muzzleflash just infront of me. GG 

orion310591

offtopic: how did u got all that fps info, in 8.2.1235? i thought that packets sent and received are removed coz they indicate players on map?

Edited by Cyver
quotation removed

revplague

I have been killed by invisible guys multiple times, its sucks people cant just play the game, they gotta cheat.

pricex13
vor 18 Stunden schrieb orion310591:

offtopic: how did u got all that fps info, in 8.2.1235? i thought that packets sent and received are removed coz they indicate players on map?

I saw a Video with my processor, that I ordered (I5 7600k) and with it I will have 100+ fps too. And the guy in the video only got a 960. And I have a 1070. So it is possible. And the Devs themself said, that the processor got the most work in this game. Bcs the physics and animations.

Eragon284th
20 hours ago, orion310591 said:

If I'm not mistaken (I've been out of the country for 2 weeks so I haven't been able to play) the command for the old info is FPS 2 as opposed to FPS 1 now

nataliaxu26
On 5/13/2018 at 8:11 AM, pricex13 said:

Eu vi um vídeo com o meu processador, que eu pedi (7600k I5) e com ele eu vou ter mais de 100 fps também. E o cara no vídeo só tem um 960. E eu tenho um 1070. Então é possível. E os próprios Devs disseram que o processador conseguiu o máximo de trabalho neste jogo. Bcs a física e animações.

AdamWV

This happened to me on shoreline today. Engaged a large group of other players, the got killed by muzzle flash that wasn't attached to a visible weapon or player. Very frustrating.

Edited by AdamWV
additional information

GGN-MagGame

Those are all clear examples of "desync" or "bad net code". Come on guys...