BrandonS101

Multiplayer Online Date (Just a theory)

BrandonS101

As the title suggests, this is a theory about online multiplayer...Just a theory. This is not my work this is from an anonymous source who did not want to post this.

Even though AbsolutSoft, and Battlestate are separate, their projects live in the same world. It only makes sense that they would utilize each others best practices, and innovations. That being said...

My Theory: Hired Ops is using the same server COMPANY EFT is using, and planned to release Early Access before EFT released multiplayer in order to take what they learned, and apply it here. This would drastically remove any unforeseeable issues.

I imagine that AbsolutSoft has helped the EFT Team, and came to the conclusion that the whole image of CW needed to change, and have some small, but significant similarities that CW did not have, and neither would CW:SA. We hear nothing about CW:SA, and then all of a sudden, they change their name to Hired Ops, the website goes up, and

shares a common feel, and design, like they were done by the same person, or group.

Hired Ops announces Early Access, and proceeds to flood us with information, and I started telling everyone I know that it would drop by the end of Oct, while suprisingly, a good few said Nov, and the rest ofc said Dec/Never. I thought it would be Oct, because EFT was going dark, and we were thinking that another patch should have dropped, and that there was no news on multiplayer.

Then, wouldn't you know it, Nikita drops that bomb of screenshots, announces a graphic overhaul, AND let's us know they have been, and still were on schedule for multiplayer...

"At this stage, we are preparing several game modules, among them - a large-scale online testing and performance optimization update. In other words, we are losing no time in bringing the start of the beta-testing closer!

At Gamescom the Devs said they planned Beta in November, and people doubted it, and they didn't think it would be released in early 2017 either!

So after Nikita made his announcement ^^^ Hired Ops just drops the next day?! I mean, c'monnnn. My final prediction is that the online testing will start around Nov 14th, [JUST A GUESS!] and open beta at the end of Nov. This will go on through Dec, and release in Jan, possibly Feb depending on how it goes....but that's my point...they would KNOW that they could release in early 2017 because they utilized the findings of the Hired Ops test, and knew what they would be in for, and how to fix it quickly.

Again, this is only speculation and not my work, this was from an anonymous source who asked me to post this for him.

• Upvote 3

Bravo6Delta

thats a very reasonable assessment 

• Upvote 1

BrandonS101
8 hours ago, Bravo6Delta said:

thats a very reasonable assessment 

thanks man

ToiiNe

I love your speculation !

Hired Ops could be a great online test !

On steam, many players say the problem actualy with Hired Ops is the optimization 

We can think that they have good base to launch EFT online mod

• Upvote 1

Angel_Eyes

I would put a fine hand on betting I know who this anonymous person is haha.

So now if it happens you get to say "TOLD YOU!"

and if it doesn't "Good games take time Rome wasn't built overnight y'know."

Win win.

PS I hope you are right.

BrandonS101
1 hour ago, Anvil said:

I would put a fine hand on betting I know who this anonymous person is haha.

So now if it happens you get to say "TOLD YOU!"

and if it doesn't "Good games take time Rome wasn't built overnight y'know."

Win win.

PS I hope you are right.

i't not going to respond no matter who you say it is, but who do you think my source is? just so you cant say i told you cause you could even if you didn't. Like i said i'm not going to comment on your response

6 hours ago, ToiiNe said:

I love your speculation !

Hired Ops could be a great online test !

On steam, many players say the problem actualy with Hired Ops is the optimization 

We can think that they have good base to launch EFT online mod

ya i agree, its good but the weak end is optimization 

necuja

Very nice well thought out theory from your source :D would be some nice and understandable dates long as nothing goes wrong! 

BrandonS101
1 hour ago, necuja said:

Very nice well thought out theory from your source :D would be some nice and understandable dates long as nothing goes wrong! 

ya hopefully this theory is right

• Upvote 1

BrandonS101
5 hours ago, Minotaurus said:

we must go ONLINE i mean is not funny anymore side month Offline wtf 

I agree, hopefully like they said that online will be sometime in the next couple updates so hopefully soon

GrizzlyHazard

I Think that this is a great theory and it makes a lot of sense. I have not yet been able to play hired ops, but i hear that it has a lot in common with escape from Tarkov.

• Upvote 1

RainingWeeD

ya man that true and you know what the first gameplay publish on youtube of Contrac wars is trainfender post it so its sure they wait for know if the player hang it good in server of hired ops and at now hired ops the server not working well soo i think you are in the good ways @BrandonS101 :)

• Upvote 1

BrandonS101
2 hours ago, RainingWeeD said:

ya man that true and you know what the first gameplay publish on youtube of Contrac wars is trainfender post it so its sure they wait for know if the player hang it good in server of hired ops and at now hired ops the server not working well soo i think you are in the good ways @BrandonS101 :)

thanks man

• Like 1

TheColdVein

I am officially claiming this theory as mine. I don't know why, but I asked  @BrandonS101 to post it for me. For some reason I thought maybe I would get in some kind of trouble, which I now believe was foolish, but I will probably do the same thing when I have another theory. xD

BrandonS101
12 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

I am officially claiming this theory as mine. I don't know why, but I asked  @BrandonS101 to post it for me. For some reason I thought maybe I would get in some kind of trouble, which I now believe was foolish, but I will probably do the same thing when I have another theory. xD

This is true, twerkins is the writer
@Colonel Twerkins

endvsgaming

Very interesting. Save the date I suppose.