Armin

Edition Upgrade Change?

Armin

how i understood it you need to upgrade your edition and reset your account to get bigger stash and the weapons.

will it get changed in the near future? so you can upgrade without starting from scratch?

gianluzzz
Just now, Armin said:

how i understood it you need to upgrade your edition and reset your account to get bigger stash and the weapons.

will it get changed in the near future? so you can upgrade without starting from scratch?

This is not planned feature.
Consider the fact that in the future, when the game will be released, game packages may be changing, so, upgrading your account, needs a profile reset. And don't forget that, as you can see when buying the game, it is clearly written "Pre-order". In this case, many things may be changing when the game will be released.

I hope you have understood my answer. 

Thank you so much for your understanding.

thesxw

they should increase stash in database and send items via ingame mail as gift ...

gianluzzz
2 minutes ago, thesxw said:

they should increase stash in database and send items via ingame mail as gift ...

This is not a bad idea indeed, but, you need to consider that EOD is not all about increased stash size and items.

thesxw

all can be done in database by triggers ;) and other functions that cannot be exploited ;)

anyway just stash and items ppl are worry about and profile reset ;) after spending like 1000h after wipe

Edited by thesxw

gianluzzz
Just now, thesxw said:

all can be done in database by triggers ;) and other functions that cannot be exploited ;)

Again, this is not a bad idea, but, there are many more things involved on this subject :)

But, maybe devs will see your post and will like your idea :P 

Jomaniac

Hey guys,

I already read something about profile reset when you want to upgrade to any version. Now I dont care about Trades rep and the M4 and AK I just want more space.

Is it sill needed to manually reset your player profile even if you only want a bigger stash. Because I don't see the point of resetting a player profile and start from 0 again. There must be a way to implement new Upgraded Versions to the current player profile... giving the Profile 10x63 instead of 10x33 should be only a small change, same as trader rep. All the Items you get can easily come from Prapor in the messenger... I really want to upgrade and I think many people that bought the game and want it have the same thoughts. For me who want to support the devs in first place kappa.. its a huge disadvantage.

Me: I want a bigger stash, I don't care about any Trader +rep or items

BSG: Well have you tried to upgrade your pre-order to a higher version

Me: No because I don't want to loose all my stash and progress

BSG: Oh jeez, too bad. Don't want to loose all your stash and progress hm. Ever tried to trade important things to a friend and reset your profile then

Me: Yes, but my Strength Level was 41 and now it got nerfed.

BSG: Ohhh you were Level 41, too bad. And after the nerf you'll level up your strength even slow hm. Ohhhh. But at least you have a bigger stash and gave us 75$

Sry had to do this meme

southpark_nipples.gif

thesxw

there is not much more involved in this subject ;P
first post - hes asking if he need to start from scratch after upgrading account and will it change in future ? like still in beta future

gianluzzz

@Jomaniac I've just merged your topic to a post created a few minutes ago. 
Please use the search function prior posting :)

MetalOnlyTV

@gianluzzz I cant accept terms to start game...? Any devs can help?

Birks
Am 27.4.2018 um 14:28 schrieb gianluzzz:

This is not planned feature.
Consider the fact that in the future, when the game will be released, game packages may be changing, so, upgrading your account, needs a profile reset. And don't forget that, as you can see when buying the game, it is clearly written "Pre-order". In this case, many things may be changing when the game will be released.

I hope you have understood my answer. 

Thank you so much for your understanding.

i'd kindly ask you to reconsider it that you can keep you level and trader progress as it is one of the most time consuming . im gona upgrade at the 9th of may so i would be really greatfull . thanks :) 

sry for bad english

MrSolo

If you are only doing it for stash size I would recommend you save your money. (Unless you have a lot of $ to blow, in which case do what makes you happy).

I started out on Standard to see what the game is like, and upgraded to EoD to help the development of this game because I love the premise of it, and immensely respect what such a small development team have been able to accomplish.

If you just want to help the game develop, then by all means upgrade.  But if it's only for a bigger stash I would say it's not worth it.  By the time you are high enough level to want to start keeping nice loadouts ready in your stash you will be able to buy iCases, which will give you a bigger stash size without costing real money. 

Plus when the full game is out you will be able to upgrade stash size via in-game activities, unless I misunderstood.

TL/DR Version : If you want to help the team, then upgrade. If you only want more space, don't bother.  But at the end of the day, it's your hard earned money, do what makes you happy.

MrDuckers

I really want to buy the game, I am so close to buying it, but I can't tell from forum posts and people's experiences whether just sticking with the basic stash size is a good idea, most posts i read they upgrade to EoD, but thats out of my price range. Im stuck as to what to do in terms of what to buy, whether to go somewhere in between or wait until the full release when they allow upgradability through in game means, or buy basic stash and make do

Edited by MrDuckers

Natalino
2 hours ago, MrDuckers said:

I really want to buy the game, I am so close to buying it, but I can't tell from forum posts and people's experiences whether just sticking with the basic stash size is a good idea, most posts i read they upgrade to EoD, but thats out of my price range. Im stuck as to what to do in terms of what to buy, whether to go somewhere in between or wait until the full release when they allow upgradability through in game means, or buy basic stash and make do

This is a decision you have to come up with. But as for the stash upgrade via ingame, there will be a feature in the game to allow stash upgrade that will come with the hideout system. That is expected to come into EFT during the open beta stage. 

• Like 1

Big_Joe
vor 3 Stunden schrieb MrDuckers:

There are many types of cases in the game which use less space than they provide (see here for more details). You have to play a while till you can buy them, but if you fill your stash with such cases, you can maybe reach the effective size of an EOD stash.

mriaco

Is there anyone rich good guy here to give me a key for this game? I'm in love with it and have no money :(