Blackb1rd

The 2nd part of screenshot with renewed graphics

We'd like to bring to your attention the second part of screenshot with renewed graphics that will become available to the Alpha testers in the upcoming update. The screenshots were taken immediately from the game, as is, no retouch applied (just as with the first part).

The game performance have not suffered even a bit, moreover, a breakthrough in optimization will soon follow. Furthermore, the next few updates will also include a massive online testing, test modules for skills and quests, new weapons and animations and many more. Thank you for your attention and have a great weekend!

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Upvote 11

oh.....my.......god.

No retouch no nothing.......a breakthrough in optimisation.......online with quests,skills,new weapons animations.

@Blackb1rd it just keeps getting better and better mate , where will it end lol!

Looks stunning. Great job!

Hope you guys come trough with the optimization part though..

Edited by V1ZO

*Hardcore gamers have orgasms*

4 hours ago, Bravo6Delta said:

Is that dynamic fog?

Yus

I'm not going to sleep the day Beta is released. I am going to play this all day. Even if I don't have my new monster PC yet.

Edited by DGamer135
  • Upvote 1

Man these screenshots just make me wanna play so much more!! Wish I could afford to upgrade to EoD  even if multiplayer isn't available for testing yet :D

Edited by necuja

5 hours ago, CptBluemax said:

oh.....my.......god.

No retouch no nothing.......a breakthrough in optimisation.......online with quests,skills,new weapons animations.

@Blackb1rd it just keeps getting better and better mate , where will it end lol!

i wish it will never end ! <3 :D

1 hour ago, DGamer135 said:

*Hardcore gamers have orgasms*

Yus

I'm not going to sleep the day Beta is released. I am going to play this all day. Even if I don't have my new monster PC yet.

I'm sure that it will be an occasion with or without your new monster PC. I look forward to it.

Online testing!!! Quests!!! Weapons!!! Animations!!! Skills!! Graphics!! Optimization!! I'm shitting myself with HYPE!!! Oh my gosh!!! These updates cannot come quick enough!!! 

I love you guys, Battlestate! <3

Edited by Sam_
Edit to add

just wondering will you later sell slots or do you gonna have to upgrade your account?  I got left behind Edition and R600 is alot so I hope I am not paying to much.  All together R1200.   Games is really expensive in ZA so please make the left behind Edition count. :)

Edited by Legioen

These screenshots look as good as real-life, and the gameplay teasers show the hype is deserved. The lighting on the flashlight indoors is the best I think I've ever seen in a game.

I can't wait to creep around looking for anything and everything worth looting, and praying no-one gets the jump on me.