qq528302134

strength skill

qq528302134

hello,can you tell me why the strength skill will be reset?

our game never reset before a big patch 

we paid our times

paid our wisdom to find that how to  develop our strength skill

and you never said we could not develop our skills by doing this

so why our game will reset the skill in the  twitch hours before by Nikita when we are watching?

I hope our game will have a good development

but never use this method 

if do so

we will not know what thing can we do and be nervous about everything will be reset

all the guys they prefer for reset only that they do not put all their enthusiasm in the game and do not know how to make their character stronger

we have enthusiasm in the game

so we find the ways to develop ourselves

you know that we can not make everything that cant finish by this ways

so everything is that I hope the game wont reset in the beta test time

best wishes for Takov 

a honest player and hope for the Chinese

not good ability for English thank you

• Sad 1

Senhyro

What i find bullshit is that we can't 'jump' to increase our strenght.. Cause there's people whining about how unfair it is.. Welp, what if someone hits the gym and squats / jumps.. You improve your 'strenght'.. But no, let's reset!

• Upvote 2

clidaba

so whats this game turned into the some ppl cry and tarkov accommodates them buy reseting poo if the community runs tarkov i think this game is doomed ppl dont know what they want there gonna cry no matter what i think the reset is bullshit but thats just me 140 euros down the drain biggest waste of money i have spend in a while

None---

Its almost impossible to increase it through normal game play. How is it a exploit when you use in game mechanics???  You train loaded with close to 100k rubles of gear and you are siting duck for others to shot you while you train and somehow you are exploiting. The whole poo they say about making it as close to real life as possible is BS. Like how can u get shot in your arm or head even 1 and still be able to hold a gun and do anything. This is a game, stop changing poo around. Wish they spent more time on net-code and optimizing it then listening to streamers complain and changing the game every time someone whines  

• Hot 1

Wond3rMonk3y

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH ALL ABOVE. This is "poo". We grinded in game to get strength up the right way and because a couple streamers (This is not Kotton's game Nikkita - stop changing things because you watch his stream and listen to US) said something they changed it to conform to their game play. I worked hard for days to get my strength up and they nerfed it to ZERO just like that. Now, how do you build it? Grenades only? If you tossed the number of grenades (approx.) needed (10pts per level, 0.1 points per throw, 100 throws per level, 51 levels and the current price of the basic nade) its 25MM RU in nades! Why even have ELITE levels if you don't want people to get them (unless they are 8 hour a day streamers)??????????? This is POOOOOOOO

Wond3rMonk3y

Oh... and I bought 15 nades to bring into a round, tossed them, leveled a little, and got killed. Checking now, none of that skill came back. Soooooo. Are you removing strength all together?! Man it was fun to run fast and jump further after so much work on my part - thanks for taking that away (sarcasm). So pissed right now.

GasT79

How about using that “wisdom” to think about if it’s reasonable that you should level that fast or get to keep that advantage after a big change has been done.

This is a RPG mixed with a Army simulator and not a pure RPG, think about that before putting loads of time into something overpowered.

chouoo

Please devs erase those soft skills from the function of Tarkov if you can't control and manage it properly except reset.

Players pay tons of time playing it and enhancing those skills.

sirmati
1 hour ago, chouoo said:

Please devs erase those soft skills from the function of Tarkov if you can't control and manage it properly except reset.

Players pay tons of time playing it and enhancing those skills.

This is BETA. Devs have right to make any decision if they wana improve game...

chouoo
24 minutes ago, sirmati said:

This is BETA. Devs have right to make any decision if they wana improve game...

Do you think the skill reset is meaningful to improve the game? If so, may I ask why do you think like that?

• Sad 1

sirmati
1 hour ago, chouoo said:

Do you think the skill reset is meaningful to improve the game? If so, may I ask why do you think like that?

Yea because proc's from strength especially to running speed are game breaking. 
I wana play in Tactic shooter that means people dont run and jump like in Quake... 

Edited by sirmati

chouoo
14 minutes ago, sirmati said:

Yea because proc's from strength especially to running speed are game breaking. 
I wana play in Tactic shooter that means people dont run and jump like in Quake... 

So that's what players are complaining that soft skills that game breaker. Why devs put in the game breaker soft skills and make players spend huge time to enhance it. And abruptly resetting it. Ridiculous. Isn't it?

So you wanna play in tactic so don't pay attention to enhance the soft skills. Good for you! 

Edited by chouoo

sirmati
15 minutes ago, chouoo said:

So that's what players are complaining that soft skills that game breaker. Why devs put in the game breaker soft skills and make players spend huge time to enhance it. And abruptly resetting it. Ridiculous. Isn't it?

No..? 
Wipe was two week ago?? How many strength do you lost?? 10-20?? 

Meany people after wipe see that with no bonuses to jump and running. Game become more tactical.

15 minutes ago, chouoo said:

So you wanna play in tactic so don't pay attention to enhance the soft skills. Good for you! 

Its stupid to make tactical game focusing to grind stupid unbalanced skills what give you unnatural advantage and change game to Arcade like FPS.. 
Yes i wana play game and skills should be nice ad-don not core game... 

For frustrated people like you to jump 50 and more hours just  to ruing like Sergeant after Orb whole day...  Or take hatchet and rush for dorms, it so fascinating game play... 

Devs should delete bonus to run when you have hand to hand weapon.. Its so CS like...

Edited by sirmati

chouoo
6 minutes ago, sirmati said:

No..? 
Wipe was two week ago?? How many strength do you lost?? 10-20?? 

Meany people after wipe see that with no bonuses to jump and running. Game become more tactical.

Its stupid to make tactical game focusing to grind stupid unbalanced skills what give you unnatural advantage and change game to Arcade like FPS.. 
Yes i wana play game and skills should be nice ad-don not core game... 

For frustrated people like you to jump 50 and more hours just  to ruing like Sergeant after Orb whole day...  Or take hatchet and rush for dorms, it so fascinating game play... 

Devs should delete bonus to run when you have hand to hand weapon.. Its so CS like...

It doesn't matter how much strength levels I lost from the reset.

The focus is that why devs put in the soft skills which are vulnerable to change even this game is beta. You don't care because you don't care the soft skills. That's point. Say something to devs to stop manipulating players with the soft skills. Probably you don't want to do it because you don't care the soft skills. Then probably you don't want to involve in the topic about the soft skills. Just enjoy the game.

sirmati
2 hours ago, chouoo said:

It doesn't matter how much strength levels I lost from the reset.

The focus is that why devs put in the soft skills which are vulnerable to change even this game is beta. You don't care because you don't care the soft skills. That's point. Say something to devs to stop manipulating players with the soft skills. Probably you don't want to do it because you don't care the soft skills. Then probably you don't want to involve in the topic about the soft skills. Just enjoy the game.

What is your point?? 
I dont like soft skill called strength and bonuses come with it. Core game is not about levelling your character skills are ad don to core game so why you surprised that i dont like ONE skill who change game-play... 

I enjoy the game when people not running with equipment 50kg on their backs with mele weapon like freaking gazele in Africa...  

thesxw

ABOUT STRENGHT SKILL ONE ONLY WAY IS WEAR YOURSELF OVERWEIGHT AND WALK IN MAP (NOT RUN JUST WALK)

it will take a long time but can be lvled

Sniperjerven

Hope they can add strength lvling while running too. 

thunderhore
31 minutes ago, Sniperjerven said:

Hope they can add strength lvling while running too. 

u get strenght when running while overweight