Sign in to follow this  
Goodmydaniel

The spawns in Woods

Goodmydaniel

Like, what is this, a joke? So i just went into a raid with my PMC. I wanted to make a quick hatchling run and see the loot in ZB-014 and maybe save something. I went into a night server, and quickly spawned. I knew where i spawned and instantly wanted to run. THEN suddenly someone runs INFRONT of me. We literally spawned next to each other. Is that a bug, or just bad spawns?

I seriously want to know.

Pr8Dator
15 minutes ago, Goodmydaniel said:

Like, what is this, a joke? So i just went into a raid with my PMC. I wanted to make a quick hatchling run and see the loot in ZB-014 and maybe save something. I went into a night server, and quickly spawned. I knew where i spawned and instantly wanted to run. THEN suddenly someone runs INFRONT of me. We literally spawned next to each other. Is that a bug, or just bad spawns?

I seriously want to know.

Bad spawn.. happens in woods a lot. Now, I go to woods to do the propar quest never expecting to come out alive so I don't bring good gear... just a nice and trusty VEPR and kill as many as I can before I die.

Edited by Pr8Dator