Amount of cheaters out is staggering lately - AC needs to be updated

Malevolent1

As the thread says, and normally I wouldn't post this because of all the cheater topics out there lately, and for the sake of the topic I wont be dropping names, but I have witness to a ton of cheaters out lately. There's no way that these people can run and just drop headshots while moving the way they are. The anti-cheat really needs an update, or there needs to be more bans more often. Because in all honesty, this patch is becoming worse and worse because of the publicity it's getting.

The rampant amount of cheating, the netcode and desync issues, its just getting ridiculous now. Something really needs to be done about it. I understand there's no in-game or submissions accepted right now, but yall need to do that soon or people are going to quit playing or just go download cheats themselves to compete with these people. It's pretty pathetic this guy spams an AK and drops 3 of my team members with a headshot, begins running across the store in interchange and just drops me with a headshot while running. Are you serious? And yall say the anti-cheat is working, but where are the bans? This kind of crap has been getting worse and worse lately. People are even starting to warp around maps and blast people.

If something isn't done soon BSG, you guys are going to lose a majority of your playerbase. Stat resets are something that people can learn to deal with. Blatant misuse of the game and cheating isn't something we can "just deal with." It's getting worse every single day. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I understand there are some damn good players out there, but not mid-run headshot good. It's just become unplayable lately, and quite frankly the majority of my team has quit because of it. We all attempt to play at least once and this continues constantly.

Until you seriously pull your heads out of your asses and get a report system or submission system in your game and on your forums, there's nothing else the rest of us can do but quit. I get the fact you have big fish to fry to feed the rest of us, but we've all stated we're okay with waiting on content to address the more severe issues, like cheating again, to make the game playable for the majority of us who don't decide to use aimbots, wallhacks, and esp. It's becoming more and more apparent that your transparency with the anti-cheat working is very opaque, and a lot of us would like some answers... because at this point, we definitely deserve them. What are we supposed to do, just lay down and take it from the blatant and rampant cheating going on lately? That's how a lot of us are feeling, and we'd really like to see some more banwaves, even if there's a majority of them on a daily basis.

Until something is done, I really have no option but to take a leave of absence from the game. It's not fun when we constantly lose our gear to people who are flying about the map and aimbotting. It gets old fast, and unfortunately, the majority of your playerbase has been saying the same thing lately.

I hope you get it figured out fast, because you're losing valuable players who would love to continue playing and testing for you. Me and a few others being a few of them.

Until the next banwave drops, I'm out. Thanks for the fun, but I cant deal with the amount of frustration it has given me trying to just bare with it and hope they get banned.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malevolent1

• CALL_ME_SNAKE

• Mr_Sheep

• beddamischia

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the thread says, and normally I wouldn't post this because of all the cheater topics out there lately, and for the sake of the topic I wont be dropping names, but I have witness to a ton of cheater

There are no cheaters in EFT.......

Allright, this started as a Good and Interresting Disscussion and has completly Derailed now. I´ll end it now.   #Locked

Posted Images

Loudstorm

I've meet only one cheater in 0.3.2 - 0.7.9 period. Now it's getting worse, there was at least three of them in past two days.

• Like 4
professorspace
1 minute ago, Notourius said:

If the game is online and concludes first person shooting then i can promise you there are cheats for the game and with those cheats comes cheaters

Malevolent1
7 minutes ago, Notourius said:

Sarcasm detected.

13 minutes ago, Loudstorm said:

I've meet only one cheater in 0.3.2 - 0.7.9 period. Now it's getting worse, there was at least three of them in past two days.

Completely feel you there. It's been awful the past 3 days. The last 3 raids we did we were dropped in 2 of them by cheaters. I mean, with that logic 67% of raids are filled with at least one person or more that is cheating. It's just unplayable at this point. I've had enough and I can only endure so much like the rest of the community.

If something isn't done, they're gonna lose more players every day. Its time they update their anti-cheat or add multiple anti-cheats to catch these dicks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Cypherdrene
34 minutes ago, Malevolent1 said:

if something isn't done soon BSG, you guys are going to lose a majority of your playerbase.

People have used this line so liberally it's becoming a joke :P but yes, they need to step it up.

35 minutes ago, Malevolent1 said:

Until you seriously pull your heads out of your asses and get a report system or submission system in your game and on your forums, there's nothing else the rest of us can do but quit

Unlikely. Player's can't even tell the difference between desync/lag and cheating, this would create a whole lot of false reports. 

41 minutes ago, Malevolent1 said:

and we'd really like to see some more banwaves, even if there's a majority of them on a daily basis.

IIRC, banwaves are weekly. could be monthly... forgot.

• Upvote 1
Malevolent1
7 minutes ago, Cypherdrene said:

People have used this line so liberally it's becoming a joke :P but yes, they need to step it up.

Unlikely. Player's can't even tell the difference between desync/lag and cheating, this would create a whole lot of false reports. 

IIRC, banwaves are weekly. could be monthly... forgot.

Maybe so. As for the unlikeliness between lag and desync, I can tell you a lot of us know when we're lagging or desyncing. There was no desync whatsoever, this guy literally dropped all 3 of my teammates with a headshot spraying an AK. Reloads mag runs out on other side, mid-run blasts me in the face and continues running while I'm dying. That's an obvious cheater, and there's no doubt to it.

Ban-waves were supposed to be 'daily' as they said, but it seems to be weekly to bi weekly. Its just overly obnoxious to have to wait a week for these players who are clearly using cheats to be banned. Majority of the names we saw on the last one were names we had dealt with. Most of my guys are smarter than the average solo player and have a lot of gaming experience. They rarely call cheats, but today we've seen nothing but them. It's getting bad.

beddamischia

As I have already said on other threads, although I never noticed a cheater before this week, I am also in the last days dying a lot by headshot from sprinting pmcs, like all of a sudden everybody has god like aiming skill. 

Edited by beddamischia
  • Like 2
Malevolent1
8 hours ago, beddamischia said:

As I have already said on other threads, although I never noticed a cheater before this week, I am also in the last days dying a lot by headshot from sprinting pmcs, like all of a sudden everybody has god like aiming skill. 

This is more what I'm referencing other than the obvious ones who are literally flying around maps right now. They've been noclipping in and out of walls, 1-tap shotgunning from across the map, and abusing the game to the point where there's really no question to it. If that isn't a cheat then that's some serious player clipping issues and desync beyond reason, which we all know is abundantly horsecrap when it comes to that.

Desync is recognizable almost instantaneously, but noclipping through walls and flying across the map and hovering mid-air? That's damn obvious cheating and I feel like lately they're not doing anything about it. From the last banwave of 500, it has progressively gotten worse, and I'm starting to worry that if it isn't dealt with soon they're going to have a community that just fleas and lets the game die.

I've seen petitions to instate BattleEye etc, and at first I said absolutely not considering a lot of anti-cheats piled together will work against each other... but at this point I'm really considering that petition, and about to revive it. It's just becoming completely out of control and if nothing is done I fear the game will all but die and they wont have beta testers left.

BARRICADE

I've seen Flying, Teleporting, Aimbots and Walls..

I know i've seen 5 hackers since the new content patch. 5... I'm ok with this because i know the AC will eventually get them and they will have to re-purchase the game over and over every time they do get caught.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO LOSE GEAR.

Loot Fear is the number one thing that people contend with in EFT and games like it.. Don't be afraid of losing things. You will always find more!. <3

• Sad 5
Malevolent1
12 minutes ago, BARRICADE said:

Loot Fear is the number one thing that people contend with in EFT and games like it.. Don't be afraid of losing things. You will always find more!. <3

You're correct, we will always find more. However, when we don't make significant progress and die every time to some cheater or godlike aimbot skill, we get upset and disparaged. It literally gets to a point where we feel that every match we enter has a cheater in it. I had 3 matches this morning with cheaters, and it's just beyond disruptive to the gameplay.

Every day I log in and try to see if I can have a decent day without a squadron of cheating players, and every day I'm more and more disappointed. Eventually I will just flat out leave and not come back. It's one of the biggest issues that the game faces right now. I did say I'm out until the next ban-wave but all know that at the end of the day I'm going to say "alright lets see if anything has changed." Nope, 3 raids, at least one person in them godlike aimbotting and headsnapping. Just done with it always happening.

Can't begin to even place my faith in this anti-cheat. It needs an update, a revision, or additional anti-cheat parameters added to it to be more effective. If I knew how to code anti-cheating software, or code at all, I'd definitely get something rolling for them and work my ass off on it to ensure everyone else has fun. As it currently stands, there's just not a way that I can devote the time or skill necessary to do something as such. I also have a hard time understanding coding syntax and structure, so until I can possibly understand it... there's nothing I can do on my end to help other than make sure that I'm using my voice for hopefully the betterment of this game and the devs goals. 

quantum_2k6

its a waste of time to play interchange atm...

tonight we had every second round ppl who shot us trough concrete walls or getting "fullautospeedhackrushed"... this is absolutly frustrating.

a bit googeling and you find the answer for this.. there was a free cheat release two days ago... and all these 12 year old minded wieners try to push now their egos...

all prepare for more fucked up gaming nights in the next weeks...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Malevolent1
3 minutes ago, quantum_2k6 said:

its a waste of time to play interchange atm...

tonight we had every second round ppl who shot us trough concrete walls or getting "fullautospeedhackrushed"... this is absolutly frustrating.

a bit googeling and you find the answer for this.. there was a free cheat release two days ago... and all these 12 year old minded wieners try to push now their egos...

all prepare for more fucked up gaming nights in the next weeks...

See and these are the issues that we face. They dont have someone who goes undercover and invests a few bucks here and there to download the cheat programs and send them in so it can be reverse engineered and ways can be found to combat it.

If that were the case, I feel the anti-cheat would be far more effective. In addition, if BattleEye was added, there are cheats that bypass battleeye, but they do update it on a regular basis. However, BE has banned users in error several times and instead of reversing their bans, they practically say "sucks to suck bromigo, lata." Which is actually what happened to a friend of mine. Used SweetFX and was banned for it on a game and then when he contacted them explaining which program he was using and gave them all the files etc, they said tough cookies to him. I mean, within reason, certain bans should clearly be reversed. That's the biggest issue with some of these AC developers is they believe even a program that merely reshades certain textures, they consider it cheating for making the textures look more appealing and "eye-candy" esque -- I don't understand how they get off feeling that way, but it's becoming more and more common.

Malevolent1

Welp, just ran into another one factory. Literally speedhacked all the way and went to the top of the stairs and teleported to guys in the extraction room, then proceeded back to stairs and unloaded a goddamn shotgun in mine and my buddies face while we were all out behind cover.

Its seriously time they address this. If not, they might as well say goodbye to their game. A lot of people I know are just quitting. I'm almost right there with them for good. I'm trying my absolute hardest to bare with it, but it's just beyond the point of reason. If ban waves aren't introduced within the next day or so, I'm going to proceed to inquire about a refund.

I'd love to beta test and support the devs, so even a partial refund may be in the books, but this is beyond stupid now.

AdhesiveTeflon

Yea, it is getting ridiculous now.  Haven't ran across a single one until this weekend where I've encountered at least 3 of them.  I'm actually disappointed I wasted money on this game now.

AdhesiveTeflon
1 hour ago, Kremson said:

And BSG mods please for the love of god tell the devs the owners who ever to stop banning the players name and BAN THEIR IP 

And then they'll just restart their router or request their ISP for a new public IP address.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
530skeptic

@Kremson Well, cripes.

Edit: That video is a real ball breaker. Also, auto edit to poo. ...It's a 17+ game where NPCs say the F word. I should be able to say the S-word in civil discourse.

Edited by 530skeptic
Clarification/I'm drunk
CALL_ME_SNAKE

@Malevolent1 My friend i play on OCE/Syd servers and due to the smaller community of players hackers get noticed easier due to the lower player count and spending time with these names constantly coming up.

And since the last patch there are a massive amount.

Unfortunately we faced 2 separate hackers in 2 consecutive games with amusing names.

Apart from the ESP, aims and speed there are a fair few bugs that people abuse like;

• running underneath shoreline
  • gamma glitch
  • macros
  • lowering your fps to nothing so u are nearly impossible to kill as u cant hit reg them and vice versa
  • higher ping creates more lag and harder to hit
  • m4's fired at people close up lags the enemy
  • rounds per minute is directly tied to frames per minute
  • walls being able to be seen through by looking at them on a certain angle
  • There is a graphics glitch that removes foliage and most objects so u can see nearly all the map

The list goes on and on.

I also believe it is not an anti cheat but a program that detects cheat engines and the devs manually review them. There are only a few devs and most speak little to no English/German... ect..

We have also given up as have a fair few Aussies until we see a change. We do love this game but not worth your precious time on this planet if it does not work.

Also the more hackers there are the more will spawn as these guys have soft skin and join instead of fight it so lets hope they hit the anti cheat companies up.

Just make this screen shot after 10 sec research on youtube.

Those kind of ducking cheaters are still stupid, let is name operator appear in video.

1303672405_Nouvelleimagebitmap.thumb.jpg.34715f68751f642a7d9f9617aec0b039.jpg

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, CALL_ME_SNAKE said:

I also believe it is not an anti cheat but a program that detects cheat engines and the devs manually review them. There are only a few devs and most speak little to no English/German... ect..

This game have no anti cheat system, like you said it's just a survey tool and ban "on the go" but any anticheat programms run at the same time as EFT or checking files like "Battleye".

• Upvote 1
HSH-General

I can just confirm, that the increasing amount of cheaters since the last patch is more than obvious!

We had 4 raids as team already, where we get wiped by one single guy within seconds. Noone was able to see him.

I really hope BS can fix this very soon

TheRealHostile

you even see his pmcs name in the video. what kinda joke is this. why would anyone make a video like that? i dont understand it. love how he doesnt know where to put the alpha rig at the start of the video. feelsbadman

• Upvote 1