GokuBlack108_Tv

Netcode issue leading to unfair advantages

GokuBlack108_Tv

Obviously this has probably been said a thousand times somewhere by now but ive found that tarkov has a netcode issue and what i mean by that is my situation that i was in.

So i went onto shoreline and i had some decently good gear on me, armor and helmet, paca and kiver, with an AK-74M. Pretty ducking geared for early on and able to kill people, well anyways enough about me, onto what happened. I was down a hallway and i start getting shot at, and i go behind a wall for quick cover while healing with a salewa. Then out of no where i hear him shoot 2 more times and im dead. BUT i was completely behind a wall, he didnt shoot through anything. He was still at the end of the hall. Then it dawned on me, Its a netcode issue, that player saw me even after i was in cover so that tells me that what im seeing is not what the other person is seeing. And the server was not synced with me but with them. Thats how they were able to kill me. Kinda salty kinda not, cuz i made it out with a bit coin but oh well. Hopefully we see a hotfix coming for this soon, otherwise PVP is going to be very difficult and i can see there will be alot more posts like mine in the future from more players. 

To whoever is named "Sam_F1sher"

you may have been able to kill me

B̡͍͚̹͔̲̠ṵ̙̲t̮͓ ̙̬̺͚̠̲͠i̩͙̟̳͇ w̛̭i̛̭̗l̝̜̲̤l̟̞̩͓͔̥̺ ̷̘̦̖̗̭͓f̟̫̥̰̠̦ḭ͓̙̰͚͓n̙̠̘̩ͅd̙̬̩̩̭͠ͅͅ ̲̫͙̞̫ỵ̹̫͕̗͇o͙̟̗̩͟u͕̙

A̞̗͘n̢͕d҉̥ ̝̲̥i̸͍ ̡̫͔̞̗wi̳̗̱̕l̙̞l̴̝̭͈̜͓ͅ ̞̫͚͎̟b̹̜̥̻̲̭̗r͓̭͟in̙̟g̭̹ ̱͢y͉̬͈̯̗o͏͓͎̠̺̪̞̞u͇̖̺̤͎͍͈ ̨̲̼̠͕d̨̠͈ow̯͚͚̯͓͈͙n̵̺͖͓

Sincerely,

John Wick

MURICA.jpg

mcloud

could be you died in that hallway and not in the room / cover.

the netcode has been improved much and it has been stated that they are working on improving it further.

go watch the recent netcode update vid.

Bluejay0013
41 minutes ago, mcloud said:

could be you died in that hallway and not in the room / cover.

the netcode has been improved much and it has been stated that they are working on improving it further.

doesn't matter anyway, since people are probably joining servers outside of their region and using lag to their advantage.

ATOJAR
1 hour ago, mcloud said:

Where could we find this?

Thanks.

Edited by ATOJAR

Pr8Dator

This is why I still don't take this game too seriously hahaha just mess around and have fun.