Chemical part 4 quest reward

Smeagol07

hi,

if I complete the quest chemical part 4 at skier, I will get access to the ZSh-1-2M helmet. if I complete the quest with prapor or therapist, I will not get it.

is there another quest after this one where I can unlock the helmet or is this my only chance?

SkyCloud

It indicates the helmet will be unlocked to buy/Barter Loyalty Level 3 ragman, but i am not LL3 so i cannot confirm. Is this what u ask?

Smeagol07
10 minutes ago, SkyCloud said:

It indicates the helmet will be unlocked to buy/Barter Loyalty Level 3 ragman, but i am not LL3 so i cannot confirm. Is this what u ask?

these are my 3 quest rewards. if I pick the one from skier, I will unlock the helmet. if I pick therapist or prapor, the helmet wont unlock. but if I do so, can I unlock the helmet later on or will I never be able to unlock the helmet?

questr.jpg.4476fffea1d16aa8b7f4784f87309a68.jpg

because I want to take therapist if I can unlock the helmet later on, but If I cant unlock the helmet later on, I would be forced to pick skier

Edited by Smeagol07
SkyCloud

it seems i alsolost my chance to get the helmet :D  i have no idea

it is armor class 4, but you will get one tapped no matter what + sound reduction is not nice

Edited by SkyCloud
Smeagol07
1 hour ago, SkyCloud said:

it seems i alsolost my chance to get the helmet :D  i have no idea

it is armor class 4, but you will get one tapped no matter what + sound reduction is not nice

yes, but they might change the helmet later on, and then I will be able to buy it.

Edited by Smeagol07
Arzzet

I would not risk the chance to unlock anything in exchange of a few rubles, ( yeah ok x2 or x3 times that skier's reward ) cash is easy earn, and the XP difference is minimum.. 

for any other purpose you can think about it, depend of your morality or choice ( if you even care about reading quests briefing or whatever ) or.. reputation? the +0.3 on therapist, if you really need it... no words.

For me the choice is easy and let you continue skier's "storyline"

Smeagol07
16 minutes ago, Arzzet said:

I would not risk the chance to unlock anything in exchange of a few rubles, ( yeah ok x2 or x3 times that skier's reward ) cash is easy earn, and the XP difference is minimum.. 

for any other purpose you can think about it, depend of your morality or choice ( if you even care about reading quests briefing or whatever ) or.. reputation? the +0.3 on therapist, if you really need it... no words.

For me the choice is easy and let you continue skier's "storyline"

I will lose -0,30 reputation with therapist if I give it to skier. and 0,30 is a lot

SkyCloud

who did you choose with the other task ''Supplier'' i assume which you get a folder under the bed at woods

Smeagol07

I already have the the green one, so this would only be the same helmet in a different colour. so I decided to not go with skier

topic closed

Airbornemedic75

So, is this confirmed?  If you turn over the quest to someone other than Skier, the helmet remains locked.

I'm on this quest now and would like to know before I complete it.

Forien
11 minutes ago, Airbornemedic75 said:

So, is this confirmed?  If you turn over the quest to someone other than Skier, the helmet remains locked.

I'm on this quest now and would like to know before I complete it.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:38 PM, Smeagol07 said:

if I complete the quest chemical part 4 at skier, I will get access to the ZSh-1-2M helmet. if I complete the quest with prapor or therapist, I will not get it.

is there another quest after this one where I can unlock the helmet or is this my only chance?

Ragman at level 3 sells ZSh-1-2M for I believe 80k roubles. If you turn Chemical Part 4 to Skier, you get another version of ZSh-1-2M available at Ragman's level 3. It's black with camo cover and cheaper (58k roubles if I'm not mistaken).

So, if you give Chemicals to TheRapist or Prapor, you still get access to that helmet, but different colour and higher price. That's all to it. 

You unlock only a variant at better price. 

Edited by Forien
  • Upvote 2
Hosiden

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but i turned in the quest to skier but did not receive a drop in rep on either prapor or the-rapist.
So, win-win i suppose.

Arzzet
On 5/1/2018 at 8:21 PM, Smeagol07 said:

I will lose -0,30 reputation with therapist if I give it to skier. and 0,30 is a lot

Are you kidding right?

• 3 weeks later...
Spectakill

It says you will lose reputation with Prapor and the therapist but you actually dont. They will not change after you hand in this quest. Go with Skier.

At the end of the day it doesnt really matter as there will be another wipe down the road and you will be doing this again. I really hope that there is only a couple more wipes as players are getting tired of these quests and when the full game releases a good chunk of the early game will be boring.

• 2 months later...

This should be changed. I see no point into splitting quest turn ins like this.

There is nobrainer that you shall choose the item unlock over a rubles reward every time.