HattoriHanzo31

Hacker

HattoriHanzo31

<snip> on 1MAY2018, 1945 CST, was caught blatantly hacking by my group and I. ESP, teleporting around, aimbot killed all of us with headshots. It was the most unashamed kind of hacking I  have ever seen. Just so you know, <snip>  hacks are ruining this game, do something about this devs....i hope more people start hacking so the game becomes unplayable and they're forced to do something, this is ridiculous.

Edited by tobiassolem
removed hackusations
  • Sad 1

Maiens

FYI name 'n shameing isent allowed so if i were you id remove the players name before a mod sees it no matter how muh he/she might or might not have done

FallenActual
6 hours ago, HattoriHanzo31 said:

on 1MAY2018, 1945 CST, was caught blatantly hacking by my group and I. ESP, teleporting around, aimbot killed all of us with headshots. It was the most unashamed kind of hacking I  have ever seen. Just so you know, <snip> hacks are ruining this game, do something about this devs....i hope more people start hacking so the game becomes unplayable and they're forced to do something, this is ridiculous.

I'm sure a mod or someone here will chime in but they are currently not accepting player reports for this reason and that and don't worry the anti-cheat is working look at the banned wall of shame they post every so often... ect. ect. ect. also, hacks are a conspiracy made by the government to brainwash you into thinking area 51 is real.:P In all seriousness, it is a problem but is clearly not the focus of the company from my perspective as they have a bucket full of other problems they are working on right now.

Edited by tobiassolem
removed cheats
  • Like 1

tobiassolem

#Locked, reason: Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.