UN_KNOW_N

Alle Danskere

UN_KNOW_N

Hej alle Danskere. 

Der er kommet nyt EFT Forum på facebook som man kan følge. dette forum er lavet for alle spillere, SELV UNDER 18. der er "et vidst" forum der ikke tillader dette, og vi synes at selv en 17årig kan være lige så rask og fornuftig som en på 35. 

Til jer andre der ikke gider diktatur, og blive bannet fordi i har jeres egen mening er i selvfølgelig også velkomne, alle har noget at skulle sige, der er en Discord kanal, men det er ikke vores, men vi har fået lov at bruge den til medlemmer af gruppen. mange kender ham allerede. alle har lov at ligge nye ting op der er kommet ud fra EFT, da vi begge arbejder meget, har vi ikke så meget tid til at undersøge og ligge op, så det kunne være rart med lidt ekstra hænder :-) kom glad.

Facebook: Escape From Tarkov Danmark V2.0

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2063536960593940/

INTET DIKTATUR HER.

Jerseys_outlaw9
7 minutes ago, UN_KNOW_N said:

This is what he said.....

Hi all Danes. 

There has been a new EFT Forum on Facebook that you can follow. This forum is made for all players, even under 18. there is a "widely known" forum that does not allow this and we think that even a 17 year old can be as quick and sensible as one of 35. 

Of course, you guys who do not want dictatorship and being banned because you have your own opinion are also welcome, everyone has something to say, there is a Discord channel, but it's not ours, but we have been allowed to use it to members of the group. many already know him. Everyone is allowed to come up with new things that have come from EFT since we both work a lot, we do not have much time to investigate and lie up, so it could be nice with a little extra hands :-) come happy.

Facebook: Escape From Tarkov Denmark V2.0

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2063536960593940/

NO DRAWING HERE.

Edited by Jerseys_outlaw9

Eaz
35 minutes ago, Jerseys_outlaw9 said:

This is what he said.....

NO DRAWING HERE.

Well, what he actually said there is "No dictatorship here" :)

• Thanks 1

02_
Just now, Eaz said:

Gave me a laugh, as a swe'd i can read danish/Norwegian to some extent. Altough it looks like a Norwegian trying to reach out to the danish community.

Edited by 02_

Eaz
4 minutes ago, 02_ said:

Gave me a laugh, as a swe'd i can read danish/Norwegian to some extent. Altough it looks like a Norwegian trying to reach out to the danish community.

Swede here (with Norwegian mother) so giggled a bit at that last bit :)

Jerseys_outlaw9
4 hours ago, Eaz said:

My bad, i dont speak this language.

HawxWings
1 hour ago, Jerseys_outlaw9 said:

My bad, i dont speak this language.

Makes me wonder then why you felt the need to post a translation of the OP when it clearly wasn't aimed at you, which you would know after having run it through google translate.... but whatever

Jerseys_outlaw9
1 minute ago, HawxWings said:

Makes me wonder then why you felt the need to post a translation of the OP when it clearly wasn't aimed at you, which you would know after having run it through google translate.... but whatever

I mean its the english section of the forums so i just thought it would be nice to save some people the time to translate themselves. Just doing my due diligence.

tobiassolem

#Moved, reason: The 'General discussion'-section is for English-only. We have a multilingual section, and this one belongs in the Scandinavian subforum. 

UN_KNOW_N
7 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

#Moved, reason: The 'General discussion'-section is for English-only. We have a multilingual section, and this one belongs in the Scandinavian subforum. 

thanks for that sir :)