TalRasha

Manual Report of suspicious players (Cheaters)

TalRasha

Explane why there is no way to manualy report hackers? Every serious multiplayers game that I know of has it.

We are not manually accepting hacker reports due to the fact that 
there are many other factors, including desync, netcode, etc. 
that may seem like he is hacking, but he is really not. (DaBombgamer - moderator)

Ok, I can have a desync, you can have a desync, but not every single game right ? If there is someone constantly cheating, he is going to get a lot of reports. Than your anticheat system can focus primarily on people with most reports.

Our anti-cheat is working well, and if he is actually hacking, he will be banned.

Please, next time, use the search function. You will see every hacker thread has been locked.

Have faith in the project, hackers will be banned and they are not tolerated. (DaBombgamer - moderator)

You are locking every single threat about cheaters, not accepting reports, saying your anticheat system works well, but reality in the game seems opposite ( just for last couple of days to be fair). Even if it works well, what if it works slow. In future after game release, and if its going to be popular, cheaters will farm money and gear and sell it for real money. By the time you ban them, they can afford new account. So again, whats wrong about focusing on players that got most reports, why not give it a try, I know a lot of legit players are going to be reported too, but probably wont get more reports than cheaters. And you said it is working fine, right, so legit players wont get banned.

I cant report, I cant accuse someone on forums. What about bringing some "democracy" into the process and let us have the voice too. Right now, whole BSG is basicaly repeating : Shut up and play. We dont care what you say ... (about cheaters)

Do you think people are crying about cheaters because they dont like the game ? These are the people who like the game most and care about it. All we want is to help and be heard.

Edited by TalRasha
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Violetta

I whole heartedly agree with this. Maybe the full release will have a reporting feature but a LOT of these threads on the forums have actual evidence tied with them, they should take some consideration at least. But all of the moderators on the forums are told to just #instalock the threads as they pop up.

I think a lot of people feel the same way we do but no one wants to speak up because they'll just get shut down by Mods.

Edited by Violetta

forestleague

I agree too in this regard,

It just not fun, annoying and frustrating. Now, I'm not saying it's the same throwback as Rainbow Six, but it seems like it's going in that direction. If the cheater problem is not going to be solved, eventually they are going to dominate the game and player base is just going to leave. As simple as that.

I just stopped playing because it makes no sense to play this game in its current condition. And worst problem is: devs are saying their anticheat is 100% proof. Yet hackers post even youtube videos and streams showing how easy is to cheat.

I agree it's in the early development phase in which glitches/bugs/exploits are yet to be fixed. But in regards to cheating, that's a whole other domain that should be addressed.

DodoSK

You guys from BSG should listen us, lot of people spent 140€ to support this project... we want to get better game, but game with hackers is boring, farming all the shits all the day then bring worth stuff into raid and get fucked by the hacker... look at sites like g2g where people sell stuff from EFT for real money, lot of them are hackers which farm the items very fast then sell it for real money = quick profit.

• Upvote 1

SCvTyson
On 5/4/2018 at 12:38 PM, TalRasha said:

Explane why there is no way to manualy report hackers? Every serious multiplayers game that I know of has it.

We are not manually accepting hacker reports due to the fact that 
there are many other factors, including desync, netcode, etc. 
that may seem like he is hacking, but he is really not. (DaBombgamer - moderator)

Ok, I can have a desync, you can have a desync, but not every single game right ? If there is someone constantly cheating, he is going to get a lot of reports. Than your anticheat system can focus primarily on people with most reports.

Our anti-cheat is working well, and if he is actually hacking, he will be banned.

Please, next time, use the search function. You will see every hacker thread has been locked.

Have faith in the project, hackers will be banned and they are not tolerated. (DaBombgamer - moderator)

You are locking every single threat about cheaters, not accepting reports, saying your anticheat system works well, but reality in the game seems opposite ( just for last couple of days to be fair). Even if it works well, what if it works slow. In future after game release, and if its going to be popular, cheaters will farm money and gear and sell it for real money. By the time you ban them, they can afford new account. So again, whats wrong about focusing on players that got most reports, why not give it a try, I know a lot of legit players are going to be reported too, but probably wont get more reports than cheaters. And you said it is working fine, right, so legit players wont get banned.

I cant report, I cant accuse someone on forums. What about bringing some "democracy" into the process and let us have the voice too. Right now, whole BSG is basicaly repeating : Shut up and play. We dont care what you say ... (about cheaters)

Do you think people are crying about cheaters because they dont like the game ? These are the people who like the game most and care about it. All we want is to help and be heard.

U must understand that it would flood bsg with reports...nearly every death in the game makes me think if it was a hacker or not..obviously there are times where im 100pc sure it was a hack. We cant have a report system with current desync and exploits in game. Who would go through all those reports? It will require another X full timers just to deal with it while they are building AC..its beta and the AC isnt great but its work in progress.

I got really frustrated at times being killed by a hacker for X time in one evening. But BSG wants to stick to their AC and its their choice. Give them sometime and lets see how things develop. What I dont understand is howcome speed hacking isnt detected:( i understand esp and possibly aimbot are difficult to spot..but speed hack? Anyway..current AC is clearly  not working..lets hope for the best but I hope manual reports wont come thru as long as theres so much desync

• Sad 1

spharic
vor 4 Stunden schrieb DodoSK:

look at sites like g2g where people sell stuff from EFT for real money, lot of them are hackers which farm the items very fast then sell it for real money = quick profit.

what the actual duck

• Upvote 1

TalRasha
5 hours ago, BlackBaron91 said:

<snip>

Are you kidding me ? Please all go there and report his video and his channel. For promoting of hacking, westerners are strictly against hacking right ??? So google should definetly remove this sh.t

I am really sorry for BSG, they are trying to fix the game, partially succesfuly, and now cheaters coming in to add even more problems.

How should they set their priorities ? Content ? Cheaters ? Netcode ? ... ?

ManiacShogun

Klean has started on the Black Site Discord a Hacker Report. He has asked the community to submit VIDEO evidence of the suspected hack/hackers and a name either them killing you and get the name from the death screen and/or you've killed them and got the tags to prove the name of the hackers. this is something Klean is doing unofficially to help the guys at BSG. I suggest stopping by the Black Site Discord and using the Hacker Report text channel and follow the guidelines they've put in place to submit a report to them. they will be looking at all reports that follow the guidelines. 

• Upvote 1