Blackb1rd

The list of current emissaries

Natalino
22 hours ago, Advocat said:

Looking forward to become one of the emissaries as well.B|

You can send me a private message applying to be an emissary. :) 

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Natalino
9 hours ago, iFunkyNL said:

Saw you had received mine aswell @Natalino:)

Yes, I have added it to emissary applicants folder. I opened it but did not go through it yet. I reply to it as soon as I have read it.  Thanks! :) 

iGoodLifeNL
2 hours ago, Natalino said:

Yes, I have added it to emissary applicants folder. I opened it but did not go through it yet. I reply to it as soon as I have read it.  Thanks! :) 

Sure take your time mate :)

Natalino

We now have a new addition to the team as the coordinator of emissaries. One of our long lasting staff @Colonel Twerkins.

If you are not aware of the tasks of the coordinator, he will be the one with direct communication with emissaries, gather their request, monitors their activity, reviews new applications alongside me, and facilitates the works of the emissaries and their initiatives. 

We have also added the new application form for the emissary role Congratulations @Colonel Twerkins and good luck!

• Upvote 1

CyborgMonkey

Congrats @Colonel Twerkins ! As Uncle Ben said to Peter Parker: " With great power, comes great responsibility". What I am saying here is dont touch the symbiote.

• Upvote 1

TheColdVein
Just now, CyborgMonkey said:

Congrats @Colonel Twerkins ! As Uncle Ben said to Peter Parker: " With great power, comes great responsibility". What I am saying here is dont touch the symbiote.

Lol. Thank you, but I've been a Mod since Alpha started. :D  Appreciate it tho.

• Upvote 1

CyborgMonkey
8 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Lol. Thank you, but I've been a Mod since Alpha started. :D  Appreciate it tho.

You must have already let the symbiote attach to you! It's too late!! haha.

• Upvote 1

vicwiz007
14 hours ago, Natalino said:

We now have a new addition to the team as the coordinator of emissaries. One of our long lasting staff @Colonel Twerkins.

If you are not aware of the tasks of the coordinator, he will be the one with direct communication with emissaries, gather their request, monitors their activity, reviews new applications alongside me, and facilitates the works of the emissaries and their initiatives. 

We have also added the new application form for the emissary role Congratulations @Colonel Twerkins and good luck!

Do emissaries still get to talk directly to the devs giving them feedback on what us commoners want or is it now filtered through him? Or does he just oversee their work, but their duties do not change?

Natalino
23 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

Do emissaries still get to talk directly to the devs giving them feedback on what us commoners want or is it now filtered through him? Or does he just oversee their work, but their duties do not change?

It has always been that the emissaries communicate with the coordinator on their task even though we all have a common chat. There has not been anything ''filtered'' before nor now. Nothing changed except a new coordinator coming into place as a replacement to give more assistance. :) 

TheColdVein
16 hours ago, Scott_FR said:

Gratz :) you deserve it. 

Appreciate that. :D 

• Upvote 1

vicwiz007
15 hours ago, Natalino said:

It has always been that the emissaries communicate with the coordinator on their task even though we all have a common chat. There has not been anything ''filtered'' before nor now. Nothing changed except a new coordinator coming into place as a replacement to give more assistance. :) 

Oh interesting. As long as the common man's words are expressed to the devs I don't care how it gets done. Props to klean, he is especially good at this.

Egri030109

Hello Escape From Tarkov Developers and Emissiars!

I would like to apply for a hungarian emissiar! Is it possible? if it is, can you tell me more about the details please?

Thank you!
Egri

• Like 1

Agnisekhar
14 hours ago, Egri030109 said:

Hello Escape From Tarkov Developers and Emissiars!

I would like to apply for a hungarian emissiar! Is it possible? if it is, can you tell me more about the details please?

Thank you!
Egri

Please Read the details on the Front page, It will help you out 

Natalino

Hello everyone,

We now have a new coordinator of emissaries. He is from Poland and he has been the emissary of the Poland section for many months now. He and the Poland emissary team have achieved great things together for this project. To mention some, they have held various major game events in Poland, grew their community bigger than all multilingual section and they have been the first ones to expand their forum section. 

His name is @TheWay and he will be showing the way it is done by helping organize the emissaries to deliver Escape from Tarkov to each corner of the globe. Looking forward to working with you @TheWay. Congrats!

P.S: This also means that we are improving the emissary program and you can spam him with your questions.  :) 

• Like 3

Amovn

Congratulations @TheWay for the promotion!

Also I want to congratulate  @MrXavito to have been designated as Spain Emissary! Good news for our community!

• Like 2

DreTaX14

Do we get responses from the application? Is there an est time about It?

tobiassolem
On 20/01/2018 at 4:24 PM, DreTaX14 said:

Do we get responses from the application? Is there an est time about It?

As far as I know, you get an answer if you are accepted as an emissary only. Give it a few weeks at least. 

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2