Sign in to follow this  
TuNE_ThE_SouND

sawn off shotgun in pistol slot?

TuNE_ThE_SouND

hey guys i want to know what you guys think of something like this. all i ask if that everyone is honest. 

Cevune

Actually, I was eventually going to bring this up too, but since the topic is here I'll just add to it.

I think cross slot conversion should definitely be a thing. Possibly to the extent that slots stop being a primary, primary 2, sidearm slot and instead are large, large, small slots. For example, a 1911 or Glock can be converted to a carbine using one of those nutty conversion kit receivers (mech-tech for example) and be made to a large slot item.

Likewise, The concept of AR pistols, and even AK pistols a la the Century Arms Draco should also be available. 12 gauge shotguns would have the components of the Serbu Super Shorty and be built over the receiver of an M870. Even something like the MP5 can be converted down by taking on MP5K hardware with the sling ring rear plate rather than a stock

Edited by Cevune
  • Hot 1

TuNE_ThE_SouND
On 5/8/2018 at 5:55 PM, Cevune said:

Actually, I was eventually going to bring this up too, but since the topic is here I'll just add to it.

I think cross slot conversion should definitely be a thing. Possibly to the extent that slots stop being a primary, primary 2, sidearm slot and instead are large, large, small slots. For example, a 1911 or Glock can be converted to a carbine using one of those nutty conversion kit receivers (mech-tech for example) and be made to a large slot item.

Likewise, The concept of AR pistols, and even AK pistols a la the Century Arms Draco should also be available. 12 gauge shotguns would have the components of the Serbu Super Shorty and be built over the receiver of an M870. Even something like the MP5 can be converted down by taking on MP5K hardware with the sling ring rear plate rather than a stock

this is a really good idea.