Sign in to follow this  
SigMaGiiK

About the game economy

SigMaGiiK

I would share some suggestion about the game economy even if them aren't a full solution to the problem.

Use scavs as money and stuff kleaner (i have not resist to the joke): now like now wealth is created without a real system to make money and staff to be removed from it. I enter the raid take stuffs and exit, continuing to bring stuff in the game out of nothing creating a lot of inflation. So, even if it seem to me to have read this in some of yours answers, use scavs to loot dead players and bring the stuff out from the game. (can be hard to code, and basically it's a way to reduce the power of the insurance, thus bring me to the second idea, that many other players had)

remove the insurance : maybe a roll back, yes, but it's surely a way to reduce inflation. (a lot of other threads talks about this so i leave the explanation out of there).

The runner problems: now like now i think the main problems for economy are the raid runners, that continue to enter the map in order to exit without risk any gear, thus exasperating the problem I talked about the point 1, so maybe something can be done for this. I don't think no gear run has to be removed from the game, some time i do them myself ( when I have no much time to play or i can focus properly or to make some tedious missions), but they should not be the standard.... So i was thinking about something like the DOTA2 low-priority system but for haclings. Essentially if a player do many raids with no gears he will be puts in a special mode where it can enter raid with players with the same special mode, end to punish this behavior those raids have a low items spawn rate than basic ones. This solution it's surely hard to code and tuning, but could bring a better game mood. This is probably not the best way to implement it, for the game nature it's better a system where you are placed in a game based on your average raid gear value or something like that. (I men it' soo much unrealistic that someone would run in a warfare without nothing, if he has a army arsenal at home....)

A system that make harder to find stuff as much money you have, even if it is a little boring and not fun......

from me it's all if someone have other suggestions let me the devs know!

LordSquidworth

There is no game economy.

PimpMyWiki

Nikita said in one of the podcasts (I think) that the idea in the future is that even AI scavs will loot stuff, I'm guessing mostly from dead players they kill.. Soooo.. we could end up with some REALLY scary AI scavs with PMC gear... Enjoy!!

yoditax

You say there is a problem in the in game economy, but I'm not entirely sure what it is from the way you address your post?

Do you think there is a problem in the sense that its too easy to get, lots of money and gear?