The game's current state is slowly ruining BSG's playerbase

TechoverMana

Who even cares about the face hitbox and lag/desync killing the game when Nikita is moving Karma into place to so that there's no more PVP. I mean, all that's been talked about is small potatoes compared to what is coming down the line apparently. Even Klean doesn't sound convinced and he's working directly for him as the PR guy.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jurist

• zpwarrior

• KugelFanger

• KillerOyster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This game has been slowly becoming less fun for me. As a result of that, I do not have the drive to play it like I once had. I can point to three reasons why this is: 1) Face hit-boxes. This is t

Completely disagree with you. There is a point where a game becomes too realistic. This is where we are with face hit-boxes. What you describe as "careful" and "tactical" is called by other names, i.e

good loot does not make you a better player, remember back when Worthabuy made that video labled EFT as pay-to-win because you got better loot to start with. The whole community was angry about that b

Posted Images

KugelFanger
19 hours ago, Neyreyan said:

That's exactly the way i see the game now, i get headshoted too much to be considered fair kills.

The game has a very strange way of doing the face hitbox so a lot of times you will die to things like headshot behind a corner or from very far away.

It also makes the game very stupid since some players go for the headshot and get shot a few times but they win.

A lot of times i have hit people and they 1 tap me because they want to abuse bugs and glitches instead of playing a fun game

headshot behind a corner has to do with the broken netcode and nothing with the facehitbox

Neyreyan
1 hour ago, KugelFanger said:

headshot behind a corner has to do with the broken netcode and nothing with the facehitbox

No, the face hitbox is too wide, sometimes you can get 1 hit if your ear is showing or only part of your head even if you wear a helmet. You should try geting shot by shotgun scavs who 90% aim for your legs but they get a faceshot.

KugelFanger
18 hours ago, Neyreyan said:

No, the face hitbox is too wide, sometimes you can get 1 hit if your ear is showing or only part of your head even if you wear a helmet. You should try geting shot by shotgun scavs who 90% aim for your legs but they get a faceshot.

Not disagreeing with that the hitbox is broken. But getting shot behind walls has to do with the netcode delay, your client and the other players client are comunitcating with a server the delay is really bad thus you can be behind a wall but the servers still think you are standing in the open.

Not really sure what that has to do with scavs shooting at your legs.

Neyreyan
2 hours ago, KugelFanger said:

Not disagreeing with that the hitbox is broken. But getting shot behind walls has to do with the netcode delay, your client and the other players client are comunitcating with a server the delay is really bad thus you can be behind a wall but the servers still think you are standing in the open.

Not really sure what that has to do with scavs shooting at your legs.

sometimes i got headshoted when the scav was shoothing at my chest, back or other parts....because the face hitbox is weird with shotguns. They also shot my head at 50-100m from behind obstacles while i was slightly looking at him and got headshoted even though i was behind cover.

I mean a scav shooting and hurting my legs won't change his target to aim for my head

Also players are abusing the generous face hitbox with some weird things like tracers

True_Pain
On 5/8/2018 at 1:41 PM, Jurist said:

Read further up. It encourages camping, lessens "fun" firefights, increases the feeling of "cheap" kills, lessens the feeling of deserved kills . . . I could go on if you want.

In this game there is no "camping" there is no "cheap" kills. If you got killed, chances are the other player just played better than you, get over it. Every time i hear the term camp all i can think is that said person has never played any other game but call of duty their entire life.

I am uninstalling this game until they fix the lag. Too many gunfights are now turning into nothing but someone firing a shot and 1 or 2 frames over the next couple seconds and death. I want to enjoy it and give feedback but its killing the drive, after that I will gladly come back to the game.

KugelFanger
4 hours ago, Neyreyan said:

sometimes i got headshoted when the scav was shoothing at my chest, back or other parts....because the face hitbox is weird with shotguns. They also shot my head at 50-100m from behind obstacles while i was slightly looking at him and got headshoted even though i was behind cover.

I mean a scav shooting and hurting my legs won't change his target to aim for my head

Also players are abusing the generous face hitbox with some weird things like tracers

That a scavs shoot you in the stomac and also hit your head happens to me to, that has to do with the spread of the buckshot if one pellet hits you in the face you are dead.

The tracer thing i dont know what that is? Have not hear about that before

lightblade92
vor 4 Stunden schrieb True_Pain:

In this game there is no "camping" there is no "cheap" kills. If you got killed, chances are the other player just played better than you, get over it. Every time i hear the term camp all i can think is that said person has never played any other game but call of duty their entire life.

Uhm, no. I survived the map, its night, i am in the exit and the countdown is ticking down. Suddenly i hear the sound of a bouncing grenade and BOOM im dead.... This player was not better then me, he has the patience to go into a raid, setup in a dark corner and wait for people to extract just to loot them out of the extract zone. You cant possibly check all the angles for some exits, and it would not be fun to wait till the very last minute every single raid. Honestly it is stupid that exit camping works, i understand that the exit countdown is there for a reason but exit camping with grenades is cheap period

True_Pain
3 hours ago, lightblade92 said:

Uhm, no. I survived the map, its night, i am in the exit and the countdown is ticking down. Suddenly i hear the sound of a bouncing grenade and BOOM im dead.... This player was not better then me, he has the patience to go into a raid, setup in a dark corner and wait for people to extract just to loot them out of the extract zone. You cant possibly check all the angles for some exits, and it would not be fun to wait till the very last minute every single raid. Honestly it is stupid that exit camping works, i understand that the exit countdown is there for a reason but exit camping with grenades is cheap period

Sounds like he played better than you, simple.

Watts24fps_

I don't mind the face hitboxes but right now it's broken and too big. The helmets can be shot through around the edges and it counts as the face. Once they tighten it up it will make more sense. Can't have fully geared fort armor players just running around like COD because they know they can't be killed by anything other then a high caliber or expensive weapon. I saw it yesterday, a guy who grinded and has 10 million roubles just runs into dorms and destroys my whole team because his armor is insane and we have 9mm guns. He also shot me around a corner before I was able to see him or get a shot off because he had peekers advantage which is a whole other problem itself more concerning then face hit boxes. 

TheFondler
7 hours ago, Watts24fps_ said:

I don't mind the face hitboxes but right now it's broken and too big. The helmets can be shot through around the edges and it counts as the face. Once they tighten it up it will make more sense. Can't have fully geared fort armor players just running around like COD because they know they can't be killed by anything other then a high caliber or expensive weapon. I saw it yesterday, a guy who grinded and has 10 million roubles just runs into dorms and destroys my whole team because his armor is insane and we have 9mm guns. He also shot me around a corner before I was able to see him or get a shot off because he had peekers advantage which is a whole other problem itself more concerning then face hit boxes. 

I have to say that the game was alot more fun before the 0.8 update. Everything seems to be broken as hell now. 

On 5/20/2018 at 7:11 PM, True_Pain said:

Sounds like he played better than you, simple.

I am quite honestly surprised you said that without ("/s")

Go back home troll

On 5/12/2018 at 10:57 AM, PuddleMurda said:

I was planning on reading through this thread, but the first thing I see is; 

This basically boils down to; "I have *worked* for this, and I will be sad if it doesn't go my way, so I want the world to cater to my needs. Everyone else should suffer, because I am entitled to have things my way"

Stopped going through this thread right there and then... 

Oh that's right, because just forget all that effort you  put into getting the stuff in the first place. No, we're going to reward a lucky shot more than skill.

Yeah that sounds like it's working perfectly . . . /s