Blackb1rd

Wiki page about the city of Tarkov is open

On our website you can now find a wiki page about the city of Tarkov, which is still very little known by most of us. From that page you will learn more about its population, geographical location, climate, flag and coat of arms, industry, transportation and offices!
The info will be updated regularly.

http://wiki.escapefromtarkov.com/Tarkov

• Upvote 9

Oh hell yeah, this is really interesting given it puts a locale on Tarkov. I had no idea the game was situated so close to Finland

edit

Reading the wiki in full leaves me with a question? Will there be seasonal changes to the weather, snow/winter, sun/summer? Perhaps so considering the regulation of body temp in game.. interesting..

Edited by Bravo6Delta

is this where we escape to? a one star holiday home???

review.

База не для простых смертных, а для "элиты". Охрана хотя и не грубая , но ,как попасть на базу даже официально не объясняет. Так " элита" подминает под себя почти все подъезды к воде. Рабы, знайте своё место !

Base is not for mere mortals but for the "elite". Security while not rude, but how to get to the base, even not officially explained. So "elite" dominates at almost all entrances to the water. Slaves, know your place!
(according to google translate).

Capture.PNG

In the article on the wiki it says the population is 49.3 thousand people, yet the info panel says the population is 949,340...

which is it? Lol. I could see it being more on the 949,340 side in account of all the industry. Would call for a lotttttttt of workers. 

Edit to add: wow the detail is astounding. Information about the city as far back as the Paleozoic period! About glaciation, the layers of rock and sediment to the ponds shallow depth, there is so much detail! I love it. It's as if it is Tarkov personified if you know what I mean; the amount of detail makes me feel as if Tarkov is alive and breathing! Oh, how I can't wait to explore this wonderful land mass online with friends... The things we will do... Aaaahhhhh9_9(that's not me rolling my eyes , it's me looking up day dreaming/wondering about what I will do and find in Tarkov)

Edited by Sam_
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sam_ said:

In the article on the wiki it says the population is 49.3 thousand people, yet the info panel says the population is 949,340...

which is it? Lol. I could see it being more on the 949,340 side in account of all the industry. Would call for a lotttttttt of workers. 

Ya probably an issue when they were translating the russian side says 949 thousand when translated

В 09.11.2016 в 13:36, soBr0kEn сказал:

Will this be the resource 'hub' for the game?

What do you mean? Game universe? Smth else? Please, clarify.

6 часов назад, Schackalu сказал:

Great work! Will there be Wiki-articel to the BEAR and USEC too?

Yes, for sure. :) By the way, did you read the article about USEC from Soldier magazine? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

What do you mean? Game universe? Smth else? Please, clarify.

Yes, for sure. :) By the way, did you read the article about USEC from Soldier magazine? 

No i actually missed that. Thank you! I was searching for some Background of these two Organisation. Here we got.

Keep the great work up.

BTW BETA 2016 woop woop ^^