Brickleful

Other Guys Gaming Community

Brickleful

ABOUT US:

The Other Guys are a gaming group founded on the basis of drama-free, casual fun. We are a very tight-knit community, and we take everyone's opinions very seriously. We currently have over 230 members, most of which are quite active, playing all types of games; from Rocket League, to Escape From Tarkov, (obviously). We have begun hosting weekly casual game nights, most often with free games being played by large groups of members. We aim to offer a mature, helpful, and friendly environment to all members.

THE TARKOV GUYS:

The Tarkov Guys are a very active division of OG. With 30+ active members playing EFT on a daily basis, we often have three full raids going simultaneously. We also offer a trading channel specifically for those rare items that some of the higher level guys may be able to acquire for other players. We have several EFT Vets in the Tarkov sub-community, including myself, that are always willing to group up with new players and help them learn the ropes.

REQUIREMENTS:

We are pretty lax about age requirements here at OG. We have a few members under the age of 18, and all we ask is that you act in a mature, respectful manner, regardless of your age. We vehemently avoid discussing topics such as religious or political affiliation, among other controversial topics, when in large groups to subdue any meaningless arguments before they can occur. We don't ask much, just be a cool person!

Feel free to PM me with any questions, my name  on Discord is Prophet.

We look forward to seeing you in our Discord server! 

DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/FpjZ3Ng

• Upvote 1