necuja

More WIP images

Dear Escapers,

We are pleased to share with you some more WIP images. Can you guess what some may be for? We hope you enjoy them and thank you for your continued support!

IMG_20180509_161646_076.jpgIMG_20180509_161645_115.jpgIMG_20180509_161643_326.jpgIMG_20180509_161642_315.jpgIMG_20180509_161639_929.jpgIMG_20180509_161637_626.jpgIMG_20180509_161615_579.jpg

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1. Cultist face

2. Idk

3. Icepick melee

4. Slug??

5. No idea

6. Adidas 3stripe tracksuit (scav outfits, or customisation??)

7. Leg armor

Wow nice... Great job. 

The last picture looks like ABC coat for shows, right? Is there some radioactive in the next patch :usurprised::uhappy:

Last image reminds me of the Hazmat boots that we would have to wear in the military.

Question is - are we now equipping boots or is there perhaps complete uniforms that can be worn?

BTW - Thank you for showing us some of these WIP images! Huge props to the CG Artists on the team, they look great even partially complete!

25 minutes ago, KugelFanger said:

1. Cultist face

2. Idk

3. Icepick melee

4. Slug??

5. No idea

7. Leg armor

3. Grappling hook maybe??

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

7 - Looks like hazmat pants for me :s

Agreed I think you and lowcrawl nailed it.

I think #5 is some type of medical case like for a portable defibrillator or something.

Edited by StahlHund

50 minutes ago, KugelFanger said:

1. Cultist face

2. Idk

3. Icepick melee

4. Slug??

5. No idea

7. Leg armor

1. Probably Cultist face or Scavs boss face.

2. Card key lock.

3. Icepick.

4. A part from a propelled grenade maybe.

5. Maybe a device for locking doors.

6. Cheeki breeki squatting official uniforme.

7. Military heavy field hazmat suit, part of the shoes.

Image 5 seems to have some sort of a hinge design on it. I think it's either a laptop or a new container of some sort but I can't really tell due to it's strange shape.

Edited by Arth0u

12 minutes ago, Arth0u said:

Image 5 seems to have some sort of a hinge design on it. I think it's either a laptop or a new container of some sort but I can't really tell due to it's strange shape.

It's definitely a new container. The bright coloring on it seems to look like the containers currently in-game.

Edited by Mineace

Looks like a bunch of models with too many triangles.  I guessing to increase lag, desync and FPS issues?

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

vor 5 Stunden schrieb KugelFanger:

1. Cultist face

2. Idk

3. Icepick melee

4. Slug??

5. No idea

7. Leg armor

4. maybe this ammunition-pre-order-g2-research-12-gaug

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Skemba said:

Adidas!? OMG we're having true Slav scavs... Make a slav squat animation!!! :beawesome:

Some music to go with that squating in the adidas tracksuit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

Looks like a bunch of models with too many triangles.  I guessing to increase lag, desync and FPS issues?

its like artists dont do code or something... just because the coders are working on netcode, doesnt mean the artists will stop making new models and content

12 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

xD

17 часов назад, necuja сказал:

Dear Escapers,

We are pleased to share with you some more WIP images. Can you guess what some may be for? We hope you enjoy them and thank you for your continued support!

IMG_20180509_161615_579.jpg

Stockings from OZK costume (radiochemical protection suit)

изображение.png

Edited by aspecter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pr8Dator said:

These badass slugs!!! Yes! My suggestion in the suggestion thread has been heard! THANK U!!!12ga_RIP_3.59c2a0c405c70.jpg.057896d7af5b5ce1d6843c6f4f3977b8.jpg

I forgot those are the RIP slugs, nice I remember when those were suggested way back when. Those things are going to turn Scavs into hamburger.

1 hour ago, orion310591 said:

Hands are without and with radiation effect, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mode incoming , prepare for 

5i09h0pcc9l6jzs4g.jpg

:D moar photos @necuja 

Can't wait for CBRN threats, getting around radiation, chemical and biological hazards in game is going to be great but I def can't wait for weapons. I remember asking if we were going to get CS, CR and CN gas grenades a long time ago.

15 minutes ago, StahlHund said:

I forgot those are the RIP slugs, nice I remember when those were suggested way back when. Those things are going to turn Scavs into hamburger.

Can't wait for CBRN threats, getting around radiation, chemical and biological hazards in game is going to be great but I def can't wait for weapons. I remember asking if we were going to get CS, CR and CN gas grenades a long time ago.

I am quite concerned that the rip rounds would make the current slug obsolete... this thing tears thru its victim from the inside like a boss... basically i see it one shot lethal on almost any body part due to the fragmentation pattern. The devs need to do something abt the current slugs like make it do what it does in real life as breaching weapons.

4 hours ago, ImGoingSpace said:

its like artists dont do code or something... just because the coders are working on netcode, doesnt mean the artists will stop making new models and content

I am not sure what you are trying to say here.  These models, with WAY too many polys will cause FPS issues, lag and desync as the client tries to draw too many poly's for your computer.  There is way more information being passed along than needs to be.  These models could reduce the polys by ~30% and your eye would never know the difference.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

I am not sure what you are trying to say here.  These models, with WAY too many polys will cause FPS issues, lag and desync as the client tries to draw too many poly's for your computer.  There is way more information being passed along than needs to be.  These models could reduce the polys by ~30% and your eye would never know the difference.

He is saying that every kind of developer is doing his own work. 

2nd, I cant see any unnecessary polygons on shell for example, on every curve, new polygon, its the Tarkov, guns in Tarkov cannot be compared to any other game, when it comes to details, polygons etc... could you do a model of what you are saying? would not know the difference because we never check for them in mag? I agree that polygons can have bad influence on performance, but how do u know when it is too much?