Delta2455

Anyone else getting dsync every raid?

Delta2455

EVERY (literally) raid, theres always teleporting players and teleporting AI.
My ping is 50-70 to the sydney server (im in QLD Australia) yet every game, no matter the map, its impossible to kill anyone or anything. 
Id either shoot someone a hundred times in the face, give up, run away, then die all of a sudden when theres no one near me. 

Even trying to aim down on an AI is impossible cause of the constant teleport. It's unplayable unless I wanna play a finding item simulator. 

Cause of this Ive given up going in geared and just decided to do everything with a gamma container and a hatchet, cause no matter what i bring in, Ill lose it to some bullshit dsync way. 

Support wasnt much help but they did try to give as much advice as they could, Im wondering if anyone else has any kind of fix or has this problem? 

No firewall or anti virus programs. 

Xenomorph0352

Someone on the forums recommended for NA players to hop on OCE servers to test all the issues we've been receiving on our end. Oh boy, I was unkillable, crazy thing not only to players but to SCAVS as well, I remember early on .7 patch you could run up to them and they'd take like 2-3 seconds to even know you're there and react. It was like this all over again, scavs sometimes wouldn't even shoot at me it was cray cray. I think if they turn on region lock again the number of issues like these will decrease significantly.

Delta2455
On 5/10/2018 at 10:50 PM, Xenomorph0352 said:

Someone on the forums recommended for NA players to hop on OCE servers to test all the issues we've been receiving on our end. Oh boy, I was unkillable, crazy thing not only to players but to SCAVS as well, I remember early on .7 patch you could run up to them and they'd take like 2-3 seconds to even know you're there and react. It was like this all over again, scavs sometimes wouldn't even shoot at me it was cray cray. I think if they turn on region lock again the number of issues like these will decrease significantly.

Its just so ducking annoying atm, I cant do skier's kill 12 PMCs mission because killing anyone with my problems is literally impossible. 
No ones helping, theres no forums, support isnt helping, Ive tried different routers and networks and im getting the same result no matter what I do. 
And now Ive got a new problem of whenever someone shoots their gun, my PC locks up for 4 whole seconds. 

I just wish I could get some kind of help. 

Van_Hellspit

Yes, every game I get, lag, de-sync and rubber banding issues. Trouble is m8, I cant see the issues being sorted for a while. 

mcloud

yesterday I played with some friends, and one person in the group had desync while the others did not.

I used to think the whole server had problems when that happens but apparently not. So it is strange why that happened.

so in short, no not every raid but it happens from time to time.

Van_Hellspit

Just out of interest what is your gaming set-up? 

bran1986

I have had nothing but trouble since purchasing the game.  Anytime a scav or human player shoots at me, I get crazy stuttering and my frames drop to 15 or even lower. Then when I return fire I can put mag after mag into a player or ai scav and they won't drop. In offline mode I have no problem killing scavs at all, but killing anything online is impossible.

Kaotickillr

I have had nothing but problems.. once I see a player or AI. I start lagging so bad I either crash or stand there to my death. It's basically unplayable and I can't play factory well to have fun play the game... 

Delta2455
On 5/14/2018 at 7:55 PM, Van_Hellspit said:

Just out of interest what is your gaming set-up? 

An Alienware m17. 
Offline mode everything is fine, it just seems to be a network issue.