dzk99

Interchange

dzk99

This map is in some dire need of more than one god damn exit! Like at least 2 so then maybe there is a chance that you don't die to a bush camper somehow having "fun" sitting there for 20 mins.

One can argue to look around good but it always happens a couple times even when being cautious.

Maybe its just me I would like to hear other thoughts on this.

Thanks.

tobiassolem

There are two exits. 

North west, and south east. Depending on where you spawn, you have the opposite exfil.

HappyCamper

I do agree, two exits might not be enough for this map. Maybe in the future one could be added in the basement or on the roof?

dzk99

Yes there are 2. When you spawn on one side it gives you the opposite side exit, so only one exit is what I mean kinda. There needs to be like a universal exit for both sides somewhere or something idk. I just feel like i'm being forced into a funnel of death with one exit choice.

Roof or basement is a good idea, most likely a keyed exit but I will take it.

IMerlinI
On 5/11/2018 at 9:51 PM, dzk99 said:

This map is in some dire need of more than one god damn exit! Like at least 2 so then maybe there is a chance that you don't die to a bush camper somehow having "fun" sitting there for 20 mins.

One can argue to look around good but it always happens a couple times even when being cautious.

Maybe its just me I would like to hear other thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Just get gud skrub. Campers are a pain in the ass but do you expect there be no campers in real life?

This game is all about realism and noobs camping in bushes is one of them.. Wheter or not they say it's "a tactical move" 

ynnus86
vor 7 Stunden schrieb IMerlinI:

Just get gud skrub. Campers are a pain in the ass but do you expect there be no campers in real life?

This game is all about realism and noobs camping in bushes is one of them.. Wheter or not they say it's "a tactical move" 

In real life there are no specific extraction points where you can camp for hours. ;)

You could easily leave the interchange area on douzens of other places but the game forces you to use one of 2 possible.

It would be nice to have additional temporary exits like on shoreline the rock passage, on customs the roadblock, or on woods the bunker or the car where you have to pay 3k roubles. Even factory has multiple exits. It makes really no sense that one of the biggest maps like interchange has no optional exits. ;)

Shibby

There will be more exits in near future guys.

SgtOpt
5 hours ago, Shibby said:

There will be more exits in near future guys.

Hallelujah!!  Had several rounds this weekend that this happened.  It takes a special type of person to sit in a bush awaiting people to exit.  The last time it happened it was a group of 3.  Pretty sure they are unclear that there is more to the game than sitting in a bush for 30-40min.  Get out and explore the map.  It looks much better than a bush!

AhmadRaza

Hope that the new map will be good. I would love to see bright lights in the mall. A train station in the map would be exciting