Sign in to follow this  
IzSumTingWong

Mission Ideas, Admin & Dev's take notice :)

IzSumTingWong

Hey Hey! Thanks for reading this.

I really want to put in my opinion about the missions.

Some of the missions for the traders is just silly & you don't need to have them. Once you have enough loyalty & a high enough level. They become OBSOLETE.

For eg.. I'm MAXED level Prapor. I no longer really need to continue his missions, nor Therapist or Peacekeeper?

SO here are my thoughts:

*Make the missions more enticing, more experience from them. Experience is good, because faster levelling without having to go guns blazing at scavs & players. (Since you guys nerfed experience hardcore when you die :) )

*Remove timed missions from the equation: Whether it's 2 hours to kill scavs, 3 hours to kill players or 2 days to find armour. Think about this (Some people have hectic trades & just want to come home & game for a few hours & relax, why put so much effort to get little in return when you die.) 

*Like you guys have done with the shoreline kill cap. (kill 20 pmcs, NOT TIMED! Hallejuah)

Because i don't know if you guys have played your game recently or at all. But trying to find players can be really hard to do sometime, especially on shoreline, factory or customs. Since your last patch, it's great to find dead players fully geared who have been one tapped by a scav who's facing the other way with a shotgun from 100m :) I love free gear ahahah. Likewise to my dead body..

Overall.

DON'T give us timed missions for anything. Because trying to find players is good, NOT GOOD when they are all bloodied & dead from your OP as EFF scavs :)

Come on BSG, Let me at the players ;)

dapps

I appreciate the view points and wouldn' t mind more xp from missions, but I disagree with removing the timed missions.

What i would like to see though, is for the timed missions you have an opportunity to see the exact goals and the exact time before accepting.

As you say, there are more than enough missions to level a trader so if the timed missions are not suitable for you then it shouldn't limit your ability to max them. So I see no reason to remove them for those of us that want the timed challenge.

I do see your point around casual game play, but if they removed everything hardcore about tarkov it would just become another CoD kiddie attracting shooter.

I personally would like to see more diversity to the missions but I feel they are doing that as the game develops.

IzSumTingWong

You are kidding me right. So do you believe you should have a bigger stash & container (3x3) Just because you paid $100+ for this game in BETA. 

I just did the last prapor mission. Punisher part 6. Kill 25 pmcs in 3 hours. (Sounds easy right, go do that in factory)

With the new face hit marker, i managed to down quite a few geared players because i know the spawns. So if there wasn't a time limit, i wouldn't of just bought just an ak74m, ran with that and effed up so many people's day.

dapps

Yes, of course i agree you can have a bigger stash & gamma because you back the game more. It makes absolutely no difference to the game play. Get over it. I hope you're  not one of those people that believe it's a pay to win mechanic.. 

No one forces you to do the missions. You chose to take that gun and play that way to meet the goals of that mission. Without the varying types of missions it would be same same all the time there would really be no point to them. They just become gathering tasks and kill counters. /boring

That said, well done on the 25 pmc kills in 3 hours and achieving the goal, although by doing so you've proved your original point on timed missions as flawed

To be honest I don't see what you're arguing about here though. You're original point essentially is: "i can't dedicate time to the game to do the timed missions, so please remove them so it suits my lifestyle.. " There are more people in the player base to consider than just yourself.

IzSumTingWong
4 hours ago, dapps said:

Yes, of course i agree you can have a bigger stash & gamma because you back the game more. It makes absolutely no difference to the game play. Get over it. I hope you're  not one of those people that believe it's a pay to win mechanic.. 

No one forces you to do the missions. You chose to take that gun and play that way to meet the goals of that mission. Without the varying types of missions it would be same same all the time there would really be no point to them. They just become gathering tasks and kill counters. /boring

That said, well done on the 25 pmc kills in 3 hours and achieving the goal, although by doing so you've proved your original point on timed missions as flawed

To be honest I don't see what you're arguing about here though. You're original point essentially is: "i can't dedicate time to the game to do the timed missions, so please remove them so it suits my lifestyle.. " There are more people in the player base to consider than just yourself.

I had to really push hard at a mad loss to get the case though. Lots of money lost. But see the thing is, i do have a fair chunk of time to do missions & level up. But what i'm pointing out, is. Others don't. Let people take the game at their own leisure rather then forcing them to try for something so hard which doesn't improve the game play correct? SO why make them work 10 times as hard for nothing?

Thompsun
7 hours ago, Juze_Suze said:

I just did the last prapor mission. Punisher part 6. Kill 25 pmcs in 3 hours. (Sounds easy right, go do that in factory)

With the new face hit marker, i managed to down quite a few geared players because i know the spawns. So if there wasn't a time limit, i wouldn't of just bought just an ak74m, ran with that and effed up so many people's day.

it would be nice when u need to kill that 25 pmc's in 3 hours, u also need to bring there dogtags to prapor as evidence! like extra hard!! :D

IzSumTingWong
15 hours ago, Thompsun said:

it would be nice when u need to kill that 25 pmc's in 3 hours, u also need to bring there dogtags to prapor as evidence! like extra hard!! :D

Just to get an Eps case. Man i just wanted the XP that bad. :)

• Like 1