Lorddandef

Gamebreaking desync issue [EU]

Lorddandef

I am located in the Netherlands, and I use automatic server selection, and it automatically therefore picks the EUR servers. I recently played several games on the different maps, but decided after my last run that I’m not going to play anymore till the following problem is fixed. I think I’m having massive desync issues, deducted from the following symptoms:

• Shots are not hitting while I was clearly hitting the shots when ADSsing.
  • Scavs and players that peek me often fire and hit me right as they become visible or even when they haven’t peeked on my screen yet.

These symptoms have reoccurred every match. I’ve once or twice seen the latter happen to my advantage, where there was no reaction from the pmc and I could kill him without any reaction from him.

My last run I shot my entire SKS into thw legs of a pmc about 200 metres away. I am positive that the majority of the shots hit. I reload, he looks for me, finds me, and onetaps me in the head. I was kinda done after that :).

My stats are listed here:

• ASRock b85 pro4
  • MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
  • I5-4590
  • Tarkov is installed on an HDD (1TB WD Green)
  • 8GB HyperX DDR3 (I use a program that wipes my memory every minute which makes the game playable for me, not using this program results in massive stutters and ultimately the game crashing)
  • Internet down: 25mb/s Internet up: 10 mb/s

Im pretty certain it is a server problem, but if I am in error please point it out to me! I hope we can get this fixed!

(this was also posted on https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapeFromTarkov)

NeuralBow

welcome to Escape from tarkov desync has been the problem from day one 

don't get me wrong its WAYY better then it used to be but still Gamebreaking 

for example a dude was laying down i sneaked behind him with a shotgun from about 5 feet i shot him Twice before he had even time to react And still he casually turned around and shot me in the face i Died ofcourse he didnt as i had No kill

Edited by NeuralBow

Did117

Hit reg is completely broken right now.

If its the desync or any of the thousands upon thousands of issues that plague this """game""" only the devs (don't) know.

And I write """game""" because the mods here tell you to invest in 1000+ euros gaming rigs to "bypass" game breaking issues in the same sentence they tell you that this anything but a game, only a beta.........

27560526.jpg

NeuralBow

even an 5000 euro/dollar  gaming PC will not fix this issue its Server side big time but they know that from day one 

in the alpha it was way worse seeing someone run but in reality he was 250 meters to the left or some bullshit 

do the devs really give a poo? in my opinion not really because you already bought the game Win win for them you gave them money and they don't have to spend it on servers

And to the people that say Its Alpha its Beta well that may be the case but we have to be able to play it normally before we can be Alpha Testers/Beta Testers but this is totally my opinion and will probably get a Mute for a few weeks again for stating my opinion it happened before.... 

Edited by NeuralBow

Asherrod

I don't think the devs really care about the game servers and the desync issue. As long as they get money I bet that they will not fix this problem until it starts to hurt their profit

Recently I had a raid where I brought UN body armor, a helmet, and an ak47. Right at the start I saw a naked with I pistol who I opened fire on. The guy kills me somehow even though on my screen I hit around 9 shots out of 17 (Give or take), but on my death screen I saw that only 2 shots hit him and that those two shots did 40 damage while an earlier raid I had I got around 3 pistol shots off and did ~140 damage.

This game definitely has major desync issues and I really hope they get fixed, but from the amount of complaints I don't think it will get fixed any time soon