Sign in to follow this  
bestpilots69

#rip tarkov

searched for scavs for 30 mins finally found one,one taped me in the face with toz while both of use moving.im done.my friends are not playing anymore as well as me.enjoy with your stupid hardcore.who is the mind behind all these bs?nikita?i dont think someone that find something like tarkov is this stupid no it cant be.if you guys are not creative enough to develop this game anymore and dont care what players ask,at least ask streamers what to do.30 scavs on interchange?7 hats that waste inventory space of 4 square?yea ok.

im not playing the game the way you guys want me to play with stupid tasks,no i wont.have fun failing this game just like dayz devs did.we are out

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ImP said:

who cares lol

when you wait for 30 min for each game coz not enough ppl would play it you will care my friend then it will be to late

8 minutes ago, bestpilots69 said:

when you wait for 30 min for each game coz not enough ppl would play it you will care my friend then it will be to late

waiting for 30 min for each game is not a thing though. What do you mean? 

EDIT: Ah, I see. Well not everyone are cry babies. Getting headshotted happends. 

Edited by DonReno89

4 minutes ago, DonReno89 said:

he meant wen you WILL BE waiting

1 minute ago, niko7080 said:

he meant wen you WILL BE waiting

Yea, but it wont be anytime soon i guess. Maybe theres another cool game sticking around. I dont wait around. 

1 minute ago, DonReno89 said:

Yea, but it wont be anytime soon i guess. Maybe theres another cool game sticking around. I dont wait around. 

Dont mind, it is just another attention-seeking topic from a person that thinks his opinions are facts

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DonReno89 said:

EDIT: Ah, I see. Well not everyone are cry babies. Getting headshotted happends. 

cry babies?im 26 years old and as far as i remember all my games were fps game such as dayz,tarkov,squad,etc and my life is with guns.please first of all dont tell me about getting headshot and what can happen or not in fire fight second if you have armor on and shooting a none armored guy with sks right in chest that guy should drop with first shot without having time to react and headshot you with worst gun in the game

11 minutes ago, niko7080 said:

Dont mind, it is just another attention-seeking topic from a person that thinks his opinions are facts

i think my opinion is fact?ok sir could you prove opposite?could you?how dare you when every one is complaining about everything that happens in this game.if you are happy thats ok,fine but you are just from one of few ppl

Edited by bestpilots69

1 hour ago, bestpilots69 said:

searched for scavs for 30 mins finally found one,one taped me in the face with toz while both of use moving.im done.my friends are not playing anymore as well as me.enjoy with your stupid hardcore.who is the mind behind all these bs?nikita?i dont think someone that find something like tarkov is this stupid no it cant be.if you guys are not creative enough to develop this game anymore and dont care what players ask,at least ask streamers what to do.30 scavs on interchange?7 hats that waste inventory space of 4 square?yea ok.

im not playing the game the way you guys want me to play with stupid tasks,no i wont.have fun failing this game just like dayz devs did.we are out

Ubisoft shill detected.

Interchange is the most boring map i've ever played in tarkov.... and then they say go kill 30 scavs on it , when there is only 5 of them each raid and that desync/lag/high server load that causes people shoot/prefire and hit you from behind the cover.

And this 

31 minutes ago, bestpilots69 said:

cry babies?im 26 years old and as far as i remember all my games were fps game such as dayz,tarkov,squad,etc and my life is with guns.please first of all dont tell me about getting headshot and what can happen or not in fire fight second if you have armor on and shooting a none armored guy with sks right in chest that guy should drop with first shot without having time to react and headshot you with worst gun in the game

I would agree that a 7.62 to the chest will stop most men in their tracks, no questions asked. I guess that much realism would be kinda lame for most people playing the game. Losing all your poo for one shot to the chest, who needs headshots then? unless you're wearing fort and the like, but 2-3 shots however and people usually drop. I dont see much problem with that. It is a game afterall. 

"im not playing the game the way you guys want me to play with stupid tasks,no i wont.have fun failing this game just like dayz devs did.we are out" You're abit cry baby though. The tasks too much for you aswell? 

3 minutes ago, Znajka29 said:

Interchange is the most boring map i've ever played in tarkov.... and then they say go kill 30 scavs on it , when there is only 5 of them each raid and that desync/lag/high server load that causes people shoot/prefire and hit you from behind the cover.

And this 

Interchange is kinda boring in my opinion too. I always get drowsy walking around in there, but havent tried it yet with the scavs, but 1 scav run. Seemed to be a fair bit of scavs there though. That helps to spice things up alittle.

Locked.

1 hour ago, bestpilots69 said:

I could not understand half of what you said. But anyways there is no issue with a lack of scavs on any map apart from interchange as they will be added in time. Also if you think that this game is going to be the next Dayz, you are wrong. As as soon as Dayz standalone came out the lead Dev up and left, and last time i checked BSG crew are doing fine. Also if you don't like hardcore games then this game is not the right one for you as it has been said by Nikita that he wants a hard core game, If you want an easy game to play go play fortnight. 

( Also i locked this thread as theses cause nothing but hate so that's why it is being locked, you are entitled to your own opinion even if its wrong )