Sign in to follow this  
FlipFlop942

Hackers

FlipFlop942

So once again killed by a hacker running a round at Super sonic speeds and insta-kills me and my fully armored squad with stomach shot and a pistol.

If you see  in your lobby be careful.

Devs sound invest in the 15-20 dollar hacks and learn the code to prevent such disasters.

Edited by Leitbild
Name Removed
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Helios666

agree

TheGopnik

Literally unplayable, been spawn killed within the first 10 seconds 5 matches in a row by the same guy

• Upvote 1

LowSkillsHighFi
7 hours ago, TheGopnik said:

Literally unplayable, been spawn killed within the first 10 seconds 5 matches in a row by the same guy

Yeah I got killed 2 times in a row by different cheaters.

not gonna touch the game until its fixed.

fix your poo BSG

Dantanius

3 lobbies in a round. in the last one i spawned closest to Dorms, sprinted straight there and the 3d story door was open, hacker already cleared it and had come back out. he killed me from behind with 3 shots that happened at the exact same time. Nikita's line about "trusting the anti cheat" is bullshit and he knows it as well as everyone else. There's literally no point for me to go into raids any more since i have no realistic chance of competing with other "players".

GhostZ69

The anti-cheat is 100% fail proof.  They will ban 100% of the hackers 100% of the time.  This game will be THE FIRST game to ever achieve that status.  You just trust Nikita.  /s  Kappa

butterbutt

why is there no anti cheat? what reason would devs have for not punishing cheaters???
and why would we want to keep playing a game that doesn't punish cheating at any level? might as well play GTA lol

SCvTyson
6 minutes ago, butterbutt said:

why is there no anti cheat? what reason would devs have for not punishing cheaters???
and why would we want to keep playing a game that doesn't punish cheating at any level? might as well play GTA lol

Because simply - they do not detect it. If u ban someone u must have solid proof why have u done so in case it ends up in court. With current bugs and desync its hard to see the difference between hacks and somw kind of serv delays. 

Of course im with u..been killed by a hacker since 0.8 about 6 times already..factory by the night seems especially popullated with them. And sure I know u could speculate if it was a hacker or not...it looked like cheating.

I hope bsg is going to get someone to fix their networking and AC system. I think theres no shame in accepting that you are not up to the task and simply need help... u already did a lot.

peri3

Hi everyone ! Did anyone of you guys been aimboted with "" ? He's cheating like hell, never miss a shot at any distance with SV 98 ,he know always where you picking . Such an obvious tard .

mcloud
3 hours ago, butterbutt said:

There is anti cheat, it gets detected, but right now they manually review and issue PERMANENT bans.

Later it will be a fully automated process. The funny thing is, hackers need to rebuy the game, and with the cheapest package their stash is really low. so they cannot bring back all the loot. Unless they pay more for the EOD edition.

Guess they keep on funding the game for us to play, would be nice if they added which edition each hacker used in their ban list

Last round was 450 / 500 cheaters Banned.

Leitbild

We dont allow Manual Reports and we dont want Witchhunts induced by Nameshaming. The Anticheat is running and doing its Job. There are daily Banwaves.

#Locked