Pink_

Sew it good pt 2 Task Error

Pink_

Am running into this issue and have reported the bug through the launcher, whenever i try to turn in the armor it gives me this error, ive tried restarting my game multiple times and have tried different pieces of armour and still not working, people have suggested it be due to the armor being "old" (pre 65 max dura) however other people have told me "old" armor worked for them

2018-05-13[23-48] (1).png

2018-05-13[23-48] (2).png

2018-05-13[23-48] (0).png

Thompsn

Same for me.... No idea how to avoid it... Probably only time will tell

PALMpje

I had the same error when turning in 2 pilgrims that where inside eachother, when i took one out and put them both in my stash it worked, is your armor maybe inside some bag or itemcase?

rico5941

im having the exact same bug i thought it might of been the armour so i sold it and got another one but still same error message 

sightseeer

It is no bug. The armor is either too low on durability or too high.

The checking if the item is conform to the quest specifications is only made there and the message is kind of cryptic but you can even read "Bad RepairDurability".

Edit: dudes, its even written there 20-40% durability needed. So just repair that to 38ish with prapor and you are good to hand it over. Its on 12,4 right now WHICH IS BELOW 20!

Edited by sightseeer