South African Servers - are there enough players?

TW1NK1E_24

Good day EFT Forum. Today I would like to create this thread to hopefully find out from EFT Development team if South Africa has enough players for us to get our own servers?

I would like to ask all South African players to please comment below so we can let EFT Dev team know we are here, we are many and we support them!

We love your game but find it very difficult to play sometimes due to our poor internet connection to EU servers we average 200ms to 250ms and we have to deal with alot of desync and lag.

We would love to hear from you.

EFT South Africa Facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1903773619853151/

Edited by TW1NK1E_24
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R3Mapp

• Surv0

• The-Kraken_ZA

• HeadTrauma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good day EFT Forum. Today I would like to create this thread to hopefully find out from EFT Development team if South Africa has enough players for us to get our own servers? I would like to ask

+1 SA servers  

+1 Please! South African Server, would help tremendously. Thank you.

AntiAlligat3r

+1 from me, as a beginner to the game , i find it really really difficult to get use to the game when struggling with constant desync and lag , not to mention the FPS drop now and then ,but as this is a developing game that does not bother me. Keep up the amazing work with this game and Please think about getting us South African servers. 

PS. Most of the gents I have met have the EOD version which costs us the price of a mid range GPU or a whole month worth of food :P

I think if they just make Southern African servers but they are hosted in SA could make a big difference . I mean there are people in Botswana, Namibia and mauritius who would like to connect to our servers because it would be way closer. 

Vissie8806ZA

+3 for SA servers, posting on behalf of myself, Bosvarkmetnbyl and Paradogma

Would be great to have local servers and have the ability to select EU servers if possible, just to change up the playerbase every now and then.

Also think local servers will increase the sale of game in SA as many people only play games with local servers

+2 Me and Slesleman are all ready for this ! I am loving this game ! but PLZ!!! What do we need to do to ge tdem servers! THanx for effert Twinks!

+1 for me! 

+2  more players thats not on this forum. (Buddies of mine)

South African server would benefit the entire African Continent