Sign in to follow this  
SlimJimBim

SERVER CONNECTION LOST EVERY GAME

SlimJimBim

Ok so literally EVERY SINGLE ducking GAME I play of this, I get disconnected at least once randomly. I don't know what the duck is happening but it really pisses me off how I'll be doing perfectly fine and get disconnected out of nowhere, only to have to go through another 2 minute load in and get killed by someone who wasn't there before i disconnected. Is this something the devs need to fix or is it on me? Cause I know for a ducking fact I'm not the only one

canoztrk24

Same problem here, can't play a single raid because 10 secs after I load into the raid I get disconnected. I've already submitted a bug report a week ago and am waiting for an answer.

Leitbild

Nice first Post. A headstart.

Do you even play per Cable or W-Lan?

Open your Console and Type "fps 2" and watch the Packets in segment, if they fall to 0 you still can play for roughly 5-7 minutes but will get booted since youre not correctly exchanging information with the Servers. If that is the case and you get packets in 0, you might to adress your ISP.