Olloch

Forum RPG - Create A Character Contest

Greetings Escapers,

Some of you may know me as the lead Game Master for the english side of the Forum RPG. My fellow GMs and I have been discussing ways to reward creativity and incentivize people to check out the Forum RPG. We love seeing the liberties players take when designing characters and building settings in the RPG. We would ultimately like more people to get in and flex their creative muscles in the RPG.

To that end we came together and decided to create a little contest for the users.

Forum RPG Create A Character Contest:

1st Place - Standard Edition, Beta Key, Forum RPG Starter Pack

2nd Place - Beta Key, Forum RPG Starter Pack

3rd Place - Forum RPG Starter Pack

*Follow all Forum Rules

To enter, you will need to create a character on the Forum RPG (All characters will be approved to Game-1).  You will then copy+paste your entry into this thread with a spoiler. Outside the spoiler in your post, tell us in 3 to 5 sentences your experience with the Forum RPG. If you have no experience with the Forum RPG. Give us some first impressions as you’ve now created a character and can see the menus.

Your entry should look something like this (LewisUK):

I started out as a player on the Forum RPG in the group Highrise Corp. I ran that little group with one of the emissaries Agnisekhar. A position for Forum RPG GM was opened and I was asked to step up and contribute to the project. I work with Oranje and Olloch interacting with players mostly on Game-2.

Spoiler

Character name
Lewis

Description
Lewis is an average build with some minor muscle definition. He is 175cm tall with short, dark brown hair and hazel colored eyes. He has a scar running across his right eye from a knife wound. 

His past
Lewis was always an outcast as a child, never really got involved in what the "popular" thing of the month was, he was at home, tinkering with little DIY projects, as he grew up, he started getting more and more interested in guns and the idea of joining a contracting team. 

Eventually, as he grew up, he started shooting, learning carefully how to use certain weapons, he then branched out to become a hired gun, not quite a contractor that he had hoped, but nonetheless, he loved his work, anyone could hire him for any reason. 

How did he get to Tarkov?
When Tarkov began to devolve into chaos, a high ranking official hired Lewis to act as a personal body guard. 

Predilections
Tinkering, Guns. 

Friends
N/A

Wounds, and battles
Lewis has a fair bit of combat experience as a hired gun, along with a few wounds to show his worth, the main one being a scar across his right eye from when an attacker tried to take him out while he was on a mission. 

Aspirations
Get paid by the ranking official and get out of Tarkov. 

The greatest achievement that character did
Lewis saved a number of people when he managed to successfully take down a threat who was going to attack a government meeting. 

If you’ve already created your character for the Forum RPG you can find your old entry in ‘New Players’ and copy+paste it into a spoiler to submit it along with your impressions of the RPG. Feel free to rewrite it as you see fit. Also note you still need 20 posts to create a character on the forum RPG. I won't try and work around this as the competition is for active forum users.

Winners will be decided on Wednesday 5/23 at 2300 UTC.

• Like 5
  • Hot 3

Spoiler

Character name
ExtinctionBomb

Description
6'1, Male. Not well built, but makes up for it with intelligence.

His past
Once an American, he fled to Russia to avoid prosecution of a crime he once committed. He went completely off the radar for America and was never found. He was previously a gun mechanic and owned his very own business in America.

After fleeing from America, he hid in Tarkov before the "outbreak" occurred. He made an underground business and did what he did best - fix and modify weapons.

Predilections
Loves to modify and use guns. Not so much on humans, but he is good with them if he needs to be.
He is also a penny pincher, and likes to save money when he can on important investments to aid his survival.
Loves to see how items work, particularly technology (which peaked his interest and opened him to firearms).

Favorite weapon: The twin sisters - VSS Vintorez, and the AS VAL.

Friends
Had an old friend in America that went by the name of "Nicholi." He was a good business partner with him and misses him dearly, like a brother. He hopes he can see him once again. He last heard that Nicholi also fled to Russia.

Wounds, and battles
Bullet scar, left arm: Was shot while escaping a conflict involving the United States' Police Force.

Aspirations
To become an amazing gun designer and create a trustworthy business involving gun supplies and repairs - to help the community... outside the wall, that is.

Successfully haggled a weapons deposit through the United States consisting of several truckloads of high-class expensive firearms and explosives (He needed the money, don't judge). This was a delivery involving the mafia, and he has secret reputation with them.

Strength 20
Endurance 25
Accuracy 35

Engineer

I've had a great time on the RPG so far. I started out by myself, but then talked with a man named UncleDark, who was with two other people, Zao and Dalton. Uncle and I continued on our own, as the other two left us (for good), but we'll carry on. I've experienced battles with rough bandits and cigarette thieves, and I look forward to becoming the best engineer in Tarkov. 
Uncle and I are part of the Wanderer's Coffee Club, Game-1, RPG. We look forward to seeing new members play.

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

would like to win that key. so i can i give it to a friend to show them that the game is awsome. and after that everyone of my friend will buy this game. 

so as u can see Battlestate Game.. if u want money give me the key :)

jk. Thanks for that awsome game and all the updates. cant wait for the full version ^^

• Sad 1

I made a character, but there's nothing to do. no quests, no inventory, no cash, no game, only a forum for questions and whatnot.

50 minutes ago, Krymz_ said:

I made a character, but there's nothing to do. no quests, no inventory, no cash, no game, only a forum for questions and whatnot.

Lol, it's a TEXT RPG! There's a lot to do, you just have to play and Mr. Olloch here will determine what you run into. 

It's not quite a "video game," but if you like this kind of stuff, I bet you'll like it. I was in the same spot as you, but I love it!

Do you think that you can survive Tarkov alone? I thought that at the beginning.

Well, I loved game's lore and background since the concepts. When the text RPG came out it was like a dream coming true. True fan here waiting for The Predator's next chapter.

The good thing about all of that is the fact that you can live and feel Tarkov's experience much more deeper and with the capacity of building your own character and story. At a moment you are fighting Scavs and the next, suddently, trying to survive from other players. I encourage all of you to give it a try.

My story started as Highrise Corp with @Agnisekhar, @Lewisuk and @Oranje. Later some left the game and others joint like @Dunteon and @FatherFenrir. Then we became... May I ask you a question?

"Are you a true survivor, do you believe in brotherhood, and above all, will you do anything to survive, even kill innocent people"?
If you did respond well, you may be part of us, part of United Survivors.

Spoiler

Character name
Jules

Description
- Male.
- Caucassian.
- Corpulent.
- 1,78 m.
- 87 Kg.
- Long dark blonde hair.
- Long dark blonde beard.
- Light green eyes.
- Awarded Ex military.
A lone man who backpacking through Europe. He looks like a homeless. He does not wear any ID or money. He works and barter for survive.

His past
He is trying to find himself again, leaving behind the demons of the past. In his mind, nightmares and images of a mission that went wrong are constantly repeated.

After leaving the service a year ago and feeling no home, he decides to take a trip around Europe. From the North Atlantic coast of Portugal to the Sea of Bering in Russia and beyond.
At the moment when the Norvinsk region's borders were sealed off, he was just passing by, taking refuge in an abandon broken building. Consequences of "Contract Wars" that can still be seen in the zone.

Predilections
He is really a "handyman" because of his military and backpacking experience.

Friends
Lone Wolf.

Wounds, and battles
· No fresh wounds.
- Right arm: shot and stab scars.
- Torso: two shots and stab scars.
- Left leg: long old scar.
- Face: little fragmentation scars under the left eye and rigth cheek.
· Battles information: <CENSORED>

Aspirations
He struggles between running away from Tarkov and continuing his journey or trying to help people as a way to redeem himself with his past. Be that as it may, he feels trapped. It's a mental fight between his memories and the duty that he feels. The more time he spends in Tarkov, the more it looks like a prison for him.

Despite showing bravery, courage and determination in combat, what he really feels proud of and makes him feel peaceful, was saving a young girl who was about to commit suicide burning herself. It happened when he was deployed in the Middle East. The young woman was rejected by her family because she was raped.

Strength 23
Endurance 35
Accuracy 22

Scout

Jules out.

Edited by NoisyCosmos
  • Like 1

Well I made my character and had it approved and damn that menu was so unexpected I was expecting a literal text RPG not any form of UI so I'm surprised but in a good way :o 

Heres my character though (I'm no writer), cant wait to try this out though! :)

Spoiler

Character name
Vintus
Description
Vintus is 21 years old, he is a tall and thin Welshman with a strong Swansea accent, he conceals his identity by wearing various masks, hats and hooded clothing though some believe he is hiding more than just his identity.
His past
Vintus started his career from a young age selling candy to other children.

during his teen years he began selling alcohol to other teens however, this was not too profitable for him, he later came across an opportunity something which so many people in his city couldn't live without.. this was Heroin. 

As he grew into adulthood he looked further into the black market and began expanding his criminal enterprise he began manufacturing, importing and exporting Weapons, Drugs, Stolen goods among other things he also began hiring people to help him with his "business"
Tarkov was another "business" opportunity for him the chaos created by Terra Group influenced the demand in illegal services and the isolation increased demand in weapons, ammunition and other supplies.
Predilections
Hustling
Friends
Anyone wanting to buy his wares
Wounds, and battles
Unknown
Aspirations
Set up a world wide market under his control
Stole a whole shipment of T-90 MBT's from the Russian Military 

Edited by DSinfinite

It should be noted the Text RPG is found at the top of your screen! It took me a while to find it because i thought it was a forum thread like

"

Home > Text RPG > General Discussion".

This link should also get you to your profile Create a char page. Read this page to learn the basics of creation and more.

It can also be found at the top of the page. (look at the image)

Then more reading here for how to post your moves(dont use cords of the map because people hunt you).

This link will also lead you through some of the basics and help you start.

For the SUPER basic of how this works. there is 2 states in this game. Hideout and Tarkov. In the hideout you can buy trade and re-equip gear use meds and heal. In tarkov you search loot fight and survive. When telling the fourm what you want to do just give general information like in the morning i prep for the day and go seaching once its 11am untill 4 pm. them move to the next sector west.(dont use cords!) you can be more specific, give details wen needed.

If you have more questions look here.

Capture.JPG

Edited by kaodeagon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So far I have been really loving the text RPG and I am digging the vibe it gives. Me and my friends in the past have played multiple campaigns of DND and this is something I can get behind with the Tarkov theme. The Community seems wholesome and accepting and that will fuel my enlistment as a Text RPG PMC. Regardless of the outcome of this contest, I will be joining the adventure!

Spoiler

Character name

Vodia

Description

Blessed with strong legs and an amazing lung capacity, Vodia is dwarfed by his comrades. He stands at 165cm tall with middle aged grey hair and a thin brisk beard. He looks like an aged veteran with a burn scar ranged from his thigh to calf.

His past

Named after the ancient Russian demon, Vodinoy, Vodia was outclassed by none in the Russian Navy in which he served. He and his predecessors lived and breathed the Navy with many generations serving their time for the Homeland. With his immediate families lives taken early from him by the scavengers of Tarkov, Vodia now devotes every breath and muscle to the death of skier as well as every other scav that roams his once called home.

Provoked by his hatred for the scavengers, Vodia enlisted as a BEAR in order to get closer to wiping out his treacherous enemies. His Navy background played a huge portion on his position as a BEAR and he was deemed the Commander of a Patrol Boat Fleet which secured the waters around Tarkov. His boat was struck broadside by a enemy torpedo and capsized. Trapped in the ammunition room with the exits sealed off, it seemed as if he had no way of escaping. Deemed wreckage with no survivors, Vodia survived off of preserved foods and other necessities he could acquire. Many days pass but soon enough Skier’s boys start to salvage weapons and ammo from the patrol boat. As they start to cut their way into the engine room in search of fuel, they stumble across a strong and alive Vodia. Knowing that he would be shot if identified as a BEAR, Vodia claimed to be a fellow scavenger who just so happened to become stuck in the wreckage.

Predilections

Underwater Movement, Charisma, and Medicine

Friends

Prapor - Stocks weapons and gear to eventually murder Skier

Skier - In order to kill him and damage the scav infrastructure of his empire, Vodia must get close with Skier

Wounds, and battles

Serving in few skirmishes off the coast of Tarkov, he suffers with the shakes, and a burn wound from the hot metal of the wreck.

Aspirations

Work his way up the chain of command and murder Skier in the name of his family and other victims who lost their lives and belongings to the scavengers.

Rescued overboard crew by dragging them to safety and resurrecting them. He saved countless lives from bullet trauma and drowning.

Working on concept art atm

Thanks Guys !!! Great work so far!

The way to start is a bit confusing but once you have started its fun to read the events and see how people are Text Tarkov'ing. Not new to RPG but semi new to text RPG online. Its cool that there is a system in place to RNG the games a bit and not just let people "i killed x person and y person, GIVE LOOT!" As an avid gamer im excited to see how this goes and see how this influences my EFT game style. cant wait to see what my first event is!!!

Spoiler

Character name
Deagon

Description
An average built man standing only 175cm and weighing 90kg leans over the counter of the small shack hidden behind the Idea Shopping center. An ear missing and part of his shoulder gouged but healed over show just how close his life has been to its end. His short red hair glistens in the hot sun beam shining through a crack in the roof. This mixed with his dark brown eyes makes his face intimidating but somehow soft. Almost like hes trying to convince you hes a good guy. You know however hes not, the racks of shotguns and explosives say over wise.

In a low almost mangled voice "Now are you buying? Or are you wasting my precious time?" Deagon spouts! "Buy something or ill sell your loot after i get rid of you. Just because i have a shop doesn't mean i haven't been a scav before, you know!"

His past
Once the child to a pair of doctors. They traveled the world over helping those with little ability to help themselves. Before the city went on lock down they came to Tarkov to help the refugees with medical knowledge and equipment. However One fateful day Scavs raided the camp killing all that those who lived inside. Deagon was shot by a Toz and bleeding from his face he was expected to be dead and was left. However only losing his left ear and part of his shoulder, he scavenged what remaining Medical supplies he found close by and tended to himself. Only being 12 years old at the time his skills and knowledge were limited to what he saw his now dead parents do. No longer able to hear in one ear and alone in a city he didn't know, he lived on the streets learning the language slowly and doing anything he needed to survive. Now at 35 he has scavenged enough weapons and reputation that he no longer needs to get his hands dirty unless he wants to. And he always want to!

Deagon's parents brought him with them as they volunteered around the world helping train people in medical pratices. They died in a scav raid and lived on the streets.

Predilections
Shotguns, explosives, Tall redhead women, Respect

Friends
The only friends Deagon has are his loyal RETURNING customers.

Wounds, and battles
Missing left ear, Left should gouged, Gun shot wounds in various places from the years of scav'ing.

Aspirations
Be the sole owner of his own small but prosperous encampment where he may sell his shotguns and live how he wants.
While out scavenging he breached a door of a warehouse where 3 fully armored PMC'ed were looting and blasted them away with his Iconic AA12 Full auto shotgun. Sadly while doing so it became to damaged to ever use again.

Strength 27
Endurance 30
Accuracy 23

Engineer

@Krymz_ send me a pm man ;) 
@kaodeagon Thank you very much for this! Send me a PM if you decide to play.

Great looking entries so far guys! We will have our work cut out for us!

• Like 1

I'll be honest with the text RPG, I'm yet to even really touch it and this is my first character I've ever created in the forums but after spending a good hour or so looking into the program. It's seems like something straight up my alley. From what I've heard it's no generic roleplay text game but instead an actual UI similar to a tabletop game. I'm no English master myself but I do enjoy a bit of creative writing here and there. 

Character name : Anton Timofei ( Just Timofei on the actual submitted character ) 

Description

Picture this, a spoiled young puppy that was left alone in a cold, Russian winters day without a someone to care for them. Now imagine that as a fellow human being. 

You'd think someone who has managed to last this long into Tarkov would have an advantage or characteristics that make them superior to others, but this isn't the case for Anton. Anton would pull the girl's hair in a fight, a skinny yet cheating man who will source out the easiest way to win or avoid a fight using tactics that are frowned upon in combat and war. This was his only way of surviving in such barren of conditions. 

To consider Anton to be a functioning human is an overstatement, having relied on heroin and various other drugs to get through the daily grind, he'd clearly have marks across his arms from said use of the drug and a fairly feeble stature, his broad shoulders and fairly tall make him seem even more brittle. Although he is yet to get any further injuries during his scavenging. 

His past

After having lived in Tarkov the entirety of his life, his past is all but interesting. The every day civilian with the same generic daily grind. Wake up, have a coffee, strike cigarette or maybe two if he was feeling adventurous. Heading to his place of work that being the IDEA as a stores assistant. It paid enough for him to get through the week living off whatever was cheapest, not exactly the healthiest but he'd always need to have a separate fund for his addiction.

Ever since a young age, heroin got him through the harsh reality of living in a poverty ridden country. The accessibility of the drug made it easy for him to depend on it. It's cheap and refreshing making sure he has something to look forward too at the end of a long day. But where drugs are involved usually comes trouble. Anton wasn't unknown to the local Law Enforcement to being a addict as it was fairly common for him to rack up a criminal record filled with anything that can get him a short prison sentence. 

How did he get to Tarkov? :

After the attack on the four officers, tensions were high within local law Enforcement and especially on Anton. He needed to flee from his apartment to somewhere he knows he will be safe, not only from Law Enforcement but the growing population of dog eat dog motivated people. He fled down south within tot he local areas of Archangelsk as the violence within the Special Economic zone started to rise. 

With the last of his supply of heroin he needed to find a way to support himself and his addiction. Having joined the ranks of the Zhilnov scavengers with his own greed taking control of his actions. 

Predilections:

Clearly, to get through the day he relies on the sweet release of Heroin into his bloodstream, he isn't a fan of firearms and most likely never will be. 

Although with his frail appearance, he loves trying to be a ladies man. Having a strong point in charisma.

Friends: 

His comrades within the Zhilnov armed group, although he doesn't know most people on a personal level. It's all what he can consider as friends at this time.

His dealer and supplier, having met this person on a very regular basis. He would consider him to be a very good friend, almost like a dog to its owner and will most likely do anything for him with a simple command. Although this most likely will get the best of him in the future. 

Wounds, and battles:

A distinct lack of injuries across the body, except various scars and slight purple swelling across both of his arms and wrists from the needles used in his addiction, some visibly infected due to the unsanitary conditions he's been in before.

Aspirations:

Anton is fairly stupid when it comes to long-term goals, he only see things as if it was a short term. A lack of ability to look at things with an open perspective makes him the perfect scavenger under the ranks of the Zhilnov gang. But like any other scavenger, survival and greed are his only two aspirations that matter. 

The greatest achievement that character did:

Depending on the viewpoint of Anton, he'd consider that he's found fellow scavengers that are not out for his blood or gear. People he could call comrades and even now, he could consider his new life as a scavenger better than it was before the scandal of the Terragroup. 

Edited by Twitchley
  • Like 1

if it's a forum, is it like, an roleplay "game"? I used to participate in some RP forums back in the days.

I don't really want to be doing RP though.

6 minutes ago, Krymz_ said:

if it's a forum, is it like, an roleplay "game"? I used to participate in some RP forums back in the days.

I don't really want to be doing RP though.

It's in the name, you are required to act as if you are a person in the world of Tarkov, and describe your actions while in it.

If you haven't tried partaking in the text RPG now is the time! Tap into your inner creativity and shine like a beautiful escaping star!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

First thing, I love the RPG and am happy to have been able to get in early. The UI looks great and interacts well, even in the early stages, Items are added quite often and I look forward to it expanding. I highly recommend it if you enjoy creative writing and limitless potential in the world of Tarkov. I play as a character named Jack Helget, I have paired up with a few other characters in game and we make up the United Survivors. One thing I love is the uniqueness of all the player characters and how you as a group interact with each other, this of course is all guided by the hands of our great GMs, who work hard to bring us players a quality experience! Hope to see you all there.

Spoiler

Character name
Jack_Helget

Description

Height: 5'9" Weight: 185 lbs

Build: Slight tone but solid, very small amount of body fat. 

Features: Black mid-length wide Mohawk, with small black beard. Brownish green eyes, with heavy Germanic features. Various tattoos of Nordic symbols/mythos on upper body.

His past
Born in America he grew up there with his American father and German mother, who had met while his father was serving overseas on a German-American post. Jack later attended school in the midwest of the USA, while he was an average student Jack felt that his father's teachings were more valuable. His father would teach him survival and basic weapons usage he had learned in the military on the days he was not required to be at school. His mother also had taught him to take pride in his German roots at an early age that would soon develop into him taking up the pagan religion Asatru.

Fast forward a few years, at the age of 18 he graduated as an average student and started work at a meat packing house almost immediately so he may start his own life. Over several years he makes progress in his job, dates several women, makes a pretty average life for himself. By the age of 25 he has a wife and two kids, he actively attends the local shooting range as a hobby and is a member of the NRA.

Life is great until his mother called him in a panic one morning telling him his father left in the middle of the night leaving only a note that had explained vaguely why. As it turns out in summery, one of his father's old military contacts pulled a long-owed favor and asked him to come on some kind of escort through Tarkov. His father being in his early fifties, his mother and even Jack, himself, is worried. He knows he must go after him, his wife furious, children heartbroken. He holds them all close and tells them he will be back, not even sure if he can keep that promise. 

He later contacts one of his father's close contacts, and in short, arranges a way to Tarkov not knowing what to expect in the slightest.

Predilections
Likes: Loyalty, Faith, Nature, Alcohol, Firearms, Managing/Being a leader, Honesty

Dislikes: Liers, thieves, Un-faithful, Laziness, Complainers, Addicts, 

Hobbies: Motorcycling, Fishing, Faith/Ritual, Norse Mythos, Si-Fi

Friends
Timothy Helget - Father
Pat Schwebach - Childhood friend

Wounds, and battles
Scar - left eyebrow - Freind punched Jack in the eye during a drunken dispute.
Scar - Right middle finger - Accidental cut during camping lessons
Various scars - both palms - dirt biking accident on the farm, going through a barbwire fence.

Aspirations
Continue a peaceful life with his wife and kids after bringing his father home to comfort his mother.

Become a well-respected figure in the eyes of Asatru's overall community.

Graduated School, Various promotions at work, considers himself a Gothi (priest-like) figure of the Asatru faith.

Strength 25
Endurance 25
Accuracy 30

Scout

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Oranje said:

It's in the name, you are required to act as if you are a person in the world of Tarkov, and describe your actions while in it. 

what i mean is is it a text RPG like this

this is actually what i was expecting.

not a roleplay forum :\

image.png

image.png

image.png.520a277c56bcccd8b6371deea27b7fb9.png

Edited by Krymz_
  • Sad 1

Spoiler

Имя персонажа
ValekRaine
Описание
A hair under 6-ft. Dirty-Blonde hair but not too noticeable as it's usually buzzcut. Goatee and Hazel eyes. Average build but legs as hard as stone. Tattoo on right arm of a phoenix (common art form for EOD).
Его прошлое
Californian Native. Son to a single mother. Grew up learning to entertain himself with knowledge and any form of recreation he could get his hands on. Quickly matured and as he grew and started playing on teams was a natural leader. Lost his mother to cancer when he was 15 and has been on his own since then. Immediately after high school was forced to join the military to have a steady paycheck. After serving 5 years with the Navy's Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD), he came back to California to try and forge a life. After realizing that the closest family he has now are those that he made in the service, he found and latched onto buddies who have gotten out.
Как он попал в Тарков?
After his stint in the U.S. Navy he moved back to California, eventually finding some friends he made in the service that have also gotten out. Valek was getting part-time jobs just to pay the bills but he was miserable. One day a buddy of his told him he was approached by an ex SWCC (Special Warfare Combatant Crewman) member. He worked with a company that was contracted by the DOD and they were doing side saddle missions (escorting) with Navy SEALs. After setting a meet where terms, pay and oversight was described there was a handshake, a report in date, and his old life became his current life once again. 2 years into his service with [redacted] his team got a reassignment to the hostile district of Tarkov this time without a SEAL team escort. After 10 months of continued missions in this district one went horribly wrong. All members of the team got separated from each other, all the evacs were burned and all communication was cut off. It was as if Hell itself landed on Tarkov.
Пристрастия
Explosives, Semi-Automatics, Squad LEader, Electronics, Distance Shooting
Друзья
His 9 missing team members that he had been fighting through Tarkov with among some consistent VIPs that they were detailed to during the course of their missions.
Ранения и битвы
Over 300 defusals and without a single scratch. Stabbed once in the thigh during a closequarters engagement.
Стремления
To find the other members of his team and get the hell out of Tarkov
Самые значительные достижения персонажа
Over 300 defusals ranging from pipe bombs and landmines to 2.5 ton jerry-rigged warheads.

Сила 20
Выносливость 25
Меткость 35

Инженер

So far from what I've seen of the rpg it is a much cleaner fleshed out game than what I was expecting. It is reminiscent of what we all thought D&D looked like in our heads which is awesome. Can't wait to explore it even further