I dont understand why i cant kill someone, i shoot 30 bullets in some %$="?$ or 5 headshots  and they dont care and im dying with max 3 bullets with my lvl 3 equip, sometimes i need 15 shots to kill a knife runner what do i wrong? this is rly frustrating...

so it doesnt make sense or fun i know its a beta but i uninstall and wait for an update, hope it goes better.

vor einer Stunde schrieb TrueShigatsu:

I dont understand why i cant kill someone, i shoot 30 bullets in some %$="?$ or 5 headshots  and they dont care and im dying with max 3 bullets with my lvl 3 equip, sometimes i need 15 shots to kill a knife runner what do i wrong? this is rly frustrating...

so it doesnt make sense or fun i know its a beta but i uninstall and wait for an update, hope it goes better.

Knife runner, I tried to kill one with my ak too... he just ran and no shots were hitting. Maybe it is the desync? Maybe it is the hitbox? But pretty sure it would be the desync. Bcs some shots were never regristrated by the server. So 30 bullets are about 25 or so ingame? And with the delay of max 800ms, the game is one of the most terrible games, what the netcode mean. (max 800ms got a video as proof, just google it)