Sign in to follow this  
Pr8Dator

How Many Acccounts Do You Have?

How Many Acccounts Do You Have?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Acccounts Do You Have?

• more than 3?!?!?!

1 minute ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

By selecting the 4th option, you automatically get banned from AC secured servers

You are allowed to have as many game accounts as you want but your are only allowed one forum account.

Edited by Orbixal
  • Sad 1

This is rediculous, why would anyone need multiple accounts?

The only reason game devs would allow this is to rake in the cash, for me it is a sign that buying 3 accounts or more is as good as saying I have a main and the others are for nefarious use. Crazy, the sort of people that will use multiple accounts to farm goods whiile cheating then bring it all back a spot out the way on the map and the other account picks it all up and alt f-4s.

Another issue that needs sorting it seems.

5 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

You are allowed to have as many game accounts as you want but your are only allowed one forum account.

Why does one forum account reply even make an entry to this thread? When you are abusing a game you are not trying to gain points in forum account login sessions, forums mean nothing to cheaters apart from watching them to gain info and avolid being caught more.

Edited by QuasarDonkey

I know a guy who has 2 eod accounts + 2 standarts.

He just drops the stuff to his main from other 3 than resets and repeats. Wait until reset timer goes down and than just repeats. 

10 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

We both know why you would need multiple game accounts ;)

Spoiler

banned cheaters with rich dad to buy 45 accounts for his 14yo son to cheat online.

16 minutes ago, QuasarDonkey said:

This is rediculous, why would anyone need multiple accounts?

The only reason game devs would allow this is to rake in the cash, for me it is a sign that buying 3 accounts or more is as good as saying I have a main and the others are for nefarious use. Crazy, the sort of people that will use multiple accounts to farm goods whiile cheating then bring it all back a spot out the way on the map and the other account picks it all up and alt f-4s.

Another issue that needs sorting it seems.

Why does one forum account reply even make an entry to this thread? When you are abusing a game you are not trying to gain points in forum account login sessions, forums mean nothing to cheaters apart from watching them to gain info and avolid being caught more.

9 minutes ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

We both know why you would need multiple game accounts ;)

Hide contents

banned cheaters with rich dad to buy 45 accounts for his 14yo son to cheat online.

I personally only have one account but was just stating the fact of what is and isn't allowed currently.

Also some people especially content creators have multiple accounts to be able to see what the experience is like at each tier to better help users or create content based around a certain package type.

Edited by Orbixal

Some have 2 Accounts to play with 1st Account normally with all features in the game and the other one since you cant create 2 Characters on one Account to do hardcore challanges. Means, use only what is found and extracted on maps, no traders allowed exept repair of items and questitems that you cant find. This means, you also have limited Ammo. Oh and dont forget, no secure containers exept for evtually keys or maps.

Even repair you could switch off for more hardcore.

41 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Yes I mean game acccount.

16 minutes ago, Phoenixsui said:

Some have 2 Accounts to play with 1st Account normally with all features in the game and the other one since you cant create 2 Characters on one Account to do hardcore challanges. Means, use only what is found and extracted on maps, no traders allowed exept repair of items and questitems that you cant find. This means, you also have limited Ammo. Oh and dont forget, no secure containers exept for evtually keys or maps.

Even repair you could switch off for more hardcore.

I have 2 accounts; the EOD one I play seriously and a standard one I use for training, like new tactics, mostly more aggressive strategies I won't risk on my main account, I will train in and develop in my alt because killing Scavs in PVE just doesn't come close to the realism of PVP

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pr8Dator said:

Yes I mean game acccount.

I have 2 accounts; the EOD one I play seriously and a standard one I use for training, like new tactics, mostly more aggressive strategies I won't risk on my main account, I will train in and develop in my alt because killing Scavs in PVE just doesn't come close to the realism of PVP

How does using a 2nd account for "training" even come close to logical with the whole talk about "risking" main account? wth lol.

If you don't want to risk any gear on your "main" account just buy low tier items or scav source them. You do not need high end gear to use tactics for advantage as most bullets hurt when you hit with them. So using a 2nd account is moot point because you can use the same gear a 2nd account would have on your main. Ming blown here really am.

51 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Some-one does not have a sense for sarcasm.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, QuasarDonkey said:

How does using a 2nd account for "training" even come close to logical with the whole talk about "risking" main account? wth lol.

If you don't want to risk any gear on your "main" account just buy low tier items or scav source them. You do not need high end gear to use tactics for advantage as most bullets hurt when you hit with them. So using a 2nd account is moot point because you can use the same gear a 2nd account would have on your main. Ming blown here really am.

I see you aren't a gamer. :) I don't know a game where people dont have alt acc... but anyways, you believe in what you wish to, what is it to you for coming to a game forum and start to teach people things and judging the actions of others? You been judged much in real life I guess so you think being a judge puts you in a higher moral plane and therefore you feel important because of it. Please don't. Learn to listen, learn to accept and you will find your world much wider and much more colorful. Don't be afraid to seek help if you need because that much angst coming from someone even from a game just makes me wonder how miserable you are inside of you in real life. I wish you well.

2 hours ago, Pr8Dator said:

I see you aren't a gamer. :) I don't know a game where people dont have alt acc... but anyways, you believe in what you wish to, what is it to you for coming to a game forum and start to teach people things and judging the actions of others? You been judged much in real life I guess so you think being a judge puts you in a higher moral plane and therefore you feel important because of it. Please don't. Learn to listen, learn to accept and you will find your world much wider and much more colorful. Don't be afraid to seek help if you need because that much angst coming from someone even from a game just makes me wonder how miserable you are inside of you in real life. I wish you well.

LOL wth is this garbage. :D

1. Gaming for 38 yrs.

2. coming to the game forum that is connected to the game, hmm wonder why I come here, *rolls eyes*.

3. Believe what I wish, sure you can say that but anyone at my age will understand that it is more to do with "world" and "people" experience, its not really a judgemental thing it is more about statiscs coupled into experience and the feel.

4. You keep saying things like, "you think being a judge puts you.. etc" If you have world experience you will and probably should not use openers like that.

5. Don't be afraid to seek help, LOL ok this is a good one :D -  say's not to judge people but assumes I have lots of angst because of the lack of understanding that text in a forum is usually not easy to decipher true feeling attachements/sarcasm/ or the like. Hillarious well done mate :P

6. I am not misserable in life, I am retired at 47, thanks for your concern though. lol

My god this place. :D

• Upvote 1

I personally don't see a reason why to have more than one account for this game.  Anything you can do in a second account you can do in your [main] account with just as low of a risk.

Some games I do see the reasoning for, like EVE Online where one account would be mining and the other would be taking the ore back and forth.

Sorry for replying to an old thread.

I have three accounts.

i bought EoD end of 2016. There was a time when you could play as a scav every 30 minutes only. I bought a second account (Standard) just to play as a sacv more often just because it was so much fun for me. Call me stupid, ridiculous or whatever, i don't care.

With X-Mas gift i got another Standard Account Key for my EoD makes it three accounts.