xRAxThanatos

Any news on Beta?

xRAxThanatos

Hello, anyone have new info on when the beta is going to be out or roughly how long it will be or just anything about the beta in general... Only seeing and hearing about the emissaries...

Adamsan
4 minutes ago, xRAxThanatos said:

Hello, anyone have new info on when the beta is going to be out or roughly how long it will be or just anything about the beta in general... Only seeing and hearing about the emissaries...

Beta will be for 1 month or 2017.

xRAxThanatos
1 hour ago, Adamsan said:

Beta will be for 1 month or 2017.

I thought as much :/ Will more than likely be next year I think.

Adamsan
Just now, xRAxThanatos said:

I thought as much :/ Will more than likely be next year I think.

Yes. Always we can buy a version for 150 euros but for that money it is not worth it now.

JAGUAR1950
1 hour ago, xRAxThanatos said:

Guys not wishing to put a dampener on this or rain on anyone’s parade but this is the second post today asking ANY NEWS on the BETA?

See link: http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/7171-beta/#comment-239015

Advanced testing is still ongoing on the ALPHA Phase and until we have completed this. the developers will not release any information on the BETA.

It’s not far away and yes it’s frustrating for you all we Tester’s feel exactly the same, but we need to complete this phase before we advance onto the next.

Those of you who have purchased the game with guaranteed access to the closed Beta will not be disappointed please just be patient. As and when we receive information so shall you.