SpaceXplorer77

Polish Rifle GROT

SpaceXplorer77

Introducing Polish made riffle GROT.

Please add this to Tarkov. I'll be Proud.

msbs-01.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 6

tobiassolem

#Moved, reason: This is not a game question, this is a weapon suggestion, which fits in our Weapons department-subforum! :) 

• Thanks 1

Munzig

looks a bit like the acr

Timo-chi

The gun looks really good, must know more now.

So after a little research this gun is pretty impressive with all the variants and capabilities it has this could be a really nice addition to the game.

Edited by Timo-chi
  • Like 2

qwertyuio583
On 5/20/2018 at 11:19 AM, Munzig said:

looks a bit like the acr

Yeah it does! Looks cool

• Like 1

Arzzet

Could be very interesting to improve variety of guns!

Pterokoctyl
On 5/20/2018 at 3:19 AM, Munzig said:

looks a bit like the acr

Very much so. Only real change is the barrel is shorter on this image.

ghostZ06

MTA4MHg0NjMhY3JvcHwweDIzOHgzMDAweDEyODY,

On 5/19/2018 at 3:48 PM, proggplayer said:

msbs-01.jpg

And they have a factory out here in Texas!  =) and its a beautiful gun. 

Edited by ghostZ06

Ajacklee4
On 5/20/2018 at 5:19 AM, Munzig said:

looks a bit like the acr

It's an ACR based rifle.

• Like 1

Cheesebugga
On 8/21/2018 at 1:29 AM, Ajacklee4 said:

It's an ACR based rifle.

Its not, its an entirely new design. It may look similar but its completely different inside because its modular, it can be very easily changed from bullpup to "normal" and from left handed to right handed.

Ajacklee4
2 hours ago, Cheesebugga said:

Its not, its an entirely new design. It may look similar but its completely different inside because its modular, it can be very easily changed from bullpup to "normal" and from left handed to right handed.

It is an AR18 based system and received inspiration from the ACR ergo wise. I believe the Polish SWW had some ACRs and made this because they liked them so much. They're the only military to have adopted the ACR.

Edited by Ajacklee4

ghostZ06

spacer.png

spacer.png

dont stop there....lets get all the Variants in there! 

all i wanna see is the other variants 

Edited by ghostZ06
  • Like 1

GTXFidgetRosen

I would love to see that be implemented, it is a very modern and cool looking assault rifle, if it were to be added, it would be personally my favorite! 

But other than that, it seems like it would have a lot of modification options which in my opinion is awesome! 

I think it would be a great addition.

Valaska
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2018 at 4:19 AM, Munzig said:

looks a bit like the acr

That's because, it is lol. Same with the HK433 also, the HK433 takes a lot of the design from the ACR which also took from the XM8/G36, SCAR, and AR-18. The Polish rifle here is called the MSBS, there's also a bullpup version.

They use both the MSBS and the Remington Defense ACR, not the Bushmaster version. They liked the ACR so much and it outperformed all expectations that they purchased a licensing and production contract to make a second iteration of it in the MSBS. So essentially it's just the new ACR.

There are a few rifles that have looked at what MAGPUL and Remington did with the Masada and the ACR. The new Japanese Howa (I butchered that) is sort of like the HK433, except it takes more from the AR platforms than it does from the ACR. But you can still see some of the internals and such from the ACR in the new Howa.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:45 PM, Ajacklee4 said:

It is an AR18 based system and received inspiration from the ACR ergo wise. I believe the Polish SWW had some ACRs and made this because they liked them so much. They're the only military to have adopted the ACR.

Oh you answered him. But the MSBS is based on the ACR which takes more from the G41 through the G36 and the XM8 which were two of the largest inspirations along with the AR-18/SCAR. So this is actually a direct lineage rifle from the ACR, and yeah they really did love it. It... frankly out performed absolutely everything in every qualification it's been in, it took politics and corruption for it not to be adopted in the US. But hey,  governments aren't so much ducking concerned with our safety than they are with lining their own ducking pockets.

I own one in real life actually, real steel, airsoft, and a keychain haha. Quite an amazing gun, it's a dream at the range in 6.8 SPC. I was about to buy a second one for .450 bushmaster, but Cerberus/FreedomGroup killed bushmaster :/. I am really, really, really hoping MAGPUL licenses the rifle out to a different company. Cerberus/Freedomgroup's license is going to run out in 2021 or 2022.

The Remington Defense ACR model is modular in a lot of ways too. Replaceable pistol grip, straight instead of angled receiver. Very hard to find pictures of it though... if I find one I'll post it up here.

Edited by Valaska
Saw Ajacklee4's post after I posted.

Munzig
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Valaska:

That's because, it is lol. Same with the HK433 also, the HK433 takes a lot of the design from the ACR which also took from the XM8/G36, SCAR, and AR-18. The Polish rifle here is called the MSBS, there's also a bullpup version.

They use both the MSBS and the Remington Defense ACR, not the Bushmaster version. They liked the ACR so much and it outperformed all expectations that they purchased a licensing and production contract to make a second iteration of it in the MSBS. So essentially it's just the new ACR.

There are a few rifles that have looked at what MAGPUL and Remington did with the Masada and the ACR. The new Japanese Howa (I butchered that) is sort of like the HK433, except it takes more from the AR platforms than it does from the ACR. But you can still see some of the internals and such from the ACR in the new Howa.

Oh you answered him. But the MSBS is based on the ACR which takes more from the G41 through the G36 and the XM8 which were two of the largest inspirations along with the AR-18/SCAR. So this is actually a direct lineage rifle from the ACR, and yeah they really did love it. It... frankly out performed absolutely everything in every qualification it's been in, it took politics and corruption for it not to be adopted in the US. But hey,  governments aren't so much ducking concerned with our safety than they are with lining their own ducking pockets.

I own one in real life actually, real steel, airsoft, and a keychain haha. Quite an amazing gun, it's a dream at the range in 6.8 SPC. I was about to buy a second one for .450 bushmaster, but Cerberus/FreedomGroup killed bushmaster :/. I am really, really, really hoping MAGPUL licenses the rifle out to a different company. Cerberus/Freedomgroup's license is going to run out in 2021 or 2022.

The Remington Defense ACR model is modular in a lot of ways too. Replaceable pistol grip, straight instead of angled receiver. Very hard to find pictures of it though... if I find one I'll post it up here.

I have to step you on your foot for the "HK433 takes a lot of design from the ACR" Thats wrong. the HK433 takes its features and design from the G36 and the HK416 Series

Valaska
10 hours ago, Munzig said:

I have to step you on your foot for the "HK433 takes a lot of design from the ACR" Thats wrong. the HK433 takes its features and design from the G36 and the HK416 Series

Actually, no HK outright stated that the ACR was the inspiration for the HK433. Which makes sense because the ACR was based off of HK's G36 and XM8, while also blending in the FNSCAR/AR18. I'll try and dig it up but HK has outright stated the ACR was where they learned a lot of what went into the HK433.

In that way yes it does have its ancestry in the G36 of course, but there's a very clear reason why so much of its internal workings and external ergonomics match in line with the ACR and the MSBS GROT.

Stadniuk
On 5/19/2018 at 4:48 PM, proggplayer said:

msbs-01.jpg

Very interesting gun, I think it even fits with the game pretty well, considering Peacekeeper himself it's Polish!

Punky

+1
I would love to see Polish accents.