liperium

Elcan Scope

liperium

So i've been using the sv-98 with the elcan for a few raids. And I found something. Sometimes it gets really small ( 1/8 of the screen ). and sometimes it is 2/3 of it ? It goes from 2/3 to 1/8 if I do ctrl + Rc. Am I pressing something ?

image.thumb.png.944c3d9d52218f42b4695c675f42ab36.pngimage.thumb.png.77b2b30ce9888890625ea46db2f02e55.png

Pretzel

I've had the same issue, I belive its a bug? Never really looked into it. 

KillerOyster

I think it's the zoom function of the scope 

Oh wait , Ctrl + RMB to switch sights like the iron sights on top of the Elcan , Alt + RMB to zoom in and out if the scope you're using have that kind of function

Hentzar

I have the same issue everytime i use the Elcan, but if you switch weapons or to your hatchet, and then back to your sv 98, it should be fine again

DeathByApril

the elcan has been like this since..... well since the start, which view is the correct and intended one is anyone's guess.

Personally when i use the elcan i immediately switch to the built in iron sight, because it just looks wrong taking up the whole screen

theres also another trick - i switch between 1 and 4x mode, swap to axe, start sprinting, then press the key to re equip my weapon, (while running), soon as you stop sprinting you'll pull your gun out. then aim down sights, cycle iron sights, zoom in and out and then i have the red dot in the centre of both 1 and 4x modes, which is how its meant to be IRL.  

Edited by DeathByApril
  • Like 1