Enemy-Shark

Skier took Bag and all items for Quest

Enemy-Shark

I did the Friend from the West - Part 1 and gave away my MBSS with all my good stuff like Bitcoins and the whole good stuff...
Why the hell I cant? look which MBSS I give away? why I have to play 50/50 ?
That should be patch... I know dat somebody with a EOD version has no problem with taht...
But people with the Standart version have to(caus of spaceproblems) Stack MBSS >.>
The same problem happens if u wanna sell something to Skir

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Seddrik-9mm

Why would someone with EOD have no problem with that?

It happened to me with the AVS turn in last patch... and I have EOD.

Until they fix this somehow, be sure to remove all contents from items you are turning in.  Even if you wear them it can be taken. They must be emptied, because the order in the turn in display doesn't match what is removed either, so you cannot tell which will be taken.

Also, I understand being frustrated with losing digital property. Been there done that. But no need to begrudge those who didn't do anything wrong.

Edited by Seddrik-9mm
  • Upvote 2

Enemy-Shark
vor 17 Minuten schrieb Seddrik-9mm:

Why would someone with EOD have no problem with that?

It happened to me with the AVS turn in last patch... and I have EOD.

Until they fix this somehow, be sure to remove all contents from items you are turning in.  Even if you wear them it can be taken. They must be emptied, because the order in the turn in display doesn't match what is removed either, so you cannot tell which will be taken.

Also, I understand being frustrated with losing digital property. Been there done that. But no need to begrudge those who didn't do anything wrong.

As a EOD player you have most of the time enough stash to unpack your stuff. My bad had to point out what is  the real problem.

• Sad 2

Seddrik-9mm

More room, sure. But not infinite.

I still run out. I don't have the extra item & weapon cases after the last wipe... yet.

And (most fatal & agonizing of all) I am a pack rat.  I try not to buy anything that I can farm in game.  So... I run out of space quickly.

• Upvote 1

eeth

I submitted a bug report for this exact thing and within a day I received a response with thanks and assurances that my suggestions would be implemented.

zpwarrior
5 hours ago, Enemy-Shark said:

I did the Friend from the West - Part 1 and gave away my MBSS with all my good stuff like Bitcoins and the whole good stuff...
Why the hell I cant? look which MBSS I give away? why I have to play 50/50 ?
That should be patch... I know dat somebody with a EOD version has no problem with taht...
But people with the Standart version have to(caus of spaceproblems) Stack MBSS >.>
The same problem happens if u wanna sell something to Skir

Pay attention. The end.

• Cold 2
  • Sad 1

MrSolo

Why would you give him a backpack that is full of loot?  When things are placed in to, or taken out of the inventory it goes from the top down. So he will take the top most bag.

If you are keeping a bag full of valuables in your stash, put it at the bottom, or better yet put it on your character when you are going to turn in that same item for a quest.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

oldirty

Check the pockets before you put your laundry into the washing maschine.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Enemy-Shark
vor 2 Stunden schrieb MrSolo:

Why would you give him a backpack that is full of loot?  When things are placed in to, or taken out of the inventory it goes from the top down. So he will take the top most bag.

If you are keeping a bag full of valuables in your stash, put it at the bottom, or better yet put it on your character when you are going to turn in that same item for a quest.

no, it dosent matter. if you have 2 Stacks of Bags you have to be lucky to tick the ''wrong'' one

AdhesiveTeflon

It was only a MBSS.  Not like you can fit anything too much of value in there anyways.

KugelFanger
13 hours ago, zpwarrior said:

Pay attention. The end.

This.. nothing else to it, sorry to say big or small stash wont change that

7 hours ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

It was only a MBSS.  Not like you can fit anything too much of value in there anyways.

Bitcoins are valueble

Highlen

I had to search for this I just did   what you did a few mins ago this game I swear is very  ghetto.....

just needed to vent it took all my mbss I separated them and just picked 2 and it took all my bags but 2

and I had at least 20 Russian doll'd

why am I a newbie I been here since  jan 2016

Edited by Highlen

seansologo

same thing happened to me, except the bag was equipped to my character. 10/10 would lose valuable gear again.

ShadowAUT

Indeed this sucks now hard, you can give away your full containers in tasks AND you can sell all full containers to fence, it surely is a bug because full containers should not be sellable or given away for tasks.

Phoenixsui

1 week ago i read about something similar here in the forum, i turn in 2xWTRig to Ragman for a Quest, even buying 2 new ones to trade to him and forgot i have one more in my gamma with 30+keys and keybar and doccase and maybe even a nightvision.

All gone. Well if i think about it, i dont even use the keys that much. And 1 week later i almost got all my important keys back from frinds or from where they spawn in the maps. Only Customs and Markedkey is missing and they are an extra motivation to visit the deathtrap customs more ofthen.

Dont worry mate. They said, Inventory will grow with next patch for all Game Editions and wipe shouldnt be to far with 0.9. Maybe some more Weeks and all will be gone again. Take it as a lesson and do better after wipe ;).

And not like me, read about it and 2 hours later at home doing the same mistakes haha.

UnseenGunslinge

It happened to me just now, However, skeir took 3 backpacks instead of 2 :/ 

ManiacFR
22 minutes ago, UnseenGunslinge said:

It happened to me just now, However, skeir took 3 backpacks instead of 2 :/ 

it could be worst right ! haha 

I just realised that i never checked what i had in my bags before giving them  😂 i might have gave a lot of important stuff and didnt notice it ! hahaha

UnseenGunslinge

No the thing is, i took everything out of the backpacks, and so that there was nothing in them. But he just took an extra one from my inventory :/

And it could be worse? its a game its not supposed to happen. im not mad about it haha, its just strange

banshee56

I agree that this needs fixed.  In the interim, check which bags/rigs you need to turn in and empty any/all bags you have insured.  If you have none insured, empty whatever number to turn in, insure them, then turn them in. On the selection screen, it shows if it's insured. Sure, it costs money and should be fixed, but I'd rather spend a couple thousand Rubles on insurance than loose valuable things like bitcoins, keybars, etc..

NinjaDadTV

While I was doing Skiers quest Friend from the West - Part 1 I turn over MBS backpack and i lost over 5 millions value of my stash. in my inventory  i lost > Item case inside it was (2 med cases, mag box, 2 bakuts with my best loot, also i turned over AVS west and i lost all my items in it , 2 btc ... and rest i cant remember...

So don t make mistake  i made. Be careful.

I hope so support will somehow solve this situation 

Wadexas
22 minutes ago, NinjaDadTV said:

While I was doing Skiers quest Friend from the West - Part 1 I turn over MBS backpack and i lost over 5 millions value of my stash. in my inventory  i lost > Item case inside it was (2 med cases, mag box, 2 bakuts with my best loot, also i turned over AVS west and i lost all my items in it , 2 btc ... and rest i cant remember...

So don t make mistake  i made. Be careful.

I hope so support will somehow solve this situation 

They cant do anything about it you need to be cautious yourself nowadays.

BaconSniper

It is good you posted about it so others don't make the same mistake. Thank You for that. I had like 40 bags inside of bags with gen4's and a couple hk's handed in my blueberry and it was all gone . It stings a bit , but you learn.

Rusty_McMuff

A good trick if you are handing over rigs or backpacks and u are tight on space is to empty one and insure the other,then when you go to hand them over, the insured one will be highlighted so you'll know which one is safe to hand over......your welcome!

piersmiddleton

You cant say mbss cat fit anything valuable in it. People use them for items case stacking when they do not have the space for it. I just deleted my i cases full of gear because of this. Why are you able to turn things in when they have something in it? you cant sell anything when it is full or use it for anything so why should you be able to delete things when you turn in items for quests.  I know i should have been careful But I wasnt thinking im new to the game and trying to get through it while i can. BUt this has put a massive whole in my stash and now im poor again. YAY.

Icymountain

Literally just did this with my scav junkbox tucked away inside my MBSS...

Had so much stuff inside. This really needs to be fixed.