THEantiSANTA

Being accused of cheating...

1 hour ago, Eragon284th said:

The real cheater situation? There aren't thousands of hackers like you think. There are very few of them. Not even 5% of the playerbase. What there is right now, are bugs and server desync. Which BSG is fixing in the next intermediary update 

Where did u found ur info? Is there any % listed to how many ppl are cheating?

7 minutes ago, GasT79 said:

Yeah 95% is a guess from their side. How could they possibly know?

I believe that most accusations are false to but it’s impossible to say claim any number.

Most common in games is that its around 10% skiddies that keep buying new accounts. Then it can spike with amount of skiddies at sales of games.

Lol another one... ppl where do u take ur data from?95% ... did u do any research on that?

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Eragon284th:

stop.... being..... ignorant.... 

lol, so instead you refer to thier made up numbers?

• Sad 1

That's why i laugh on this "hacker in every raid" threads.

People don't understand they aren't invisible, they don't understand somone can be  behind them, hell, they don't understand anything.

I played a lot of online games and every forum looks freakin same: tons of kids crying about elo hell, hackers, noob teams, unfair situations etc. When their only problem is refusing to learn.

well just wanted to say thanks for all the responses, for some reason i had this unreasonable fear of being banned from my favorite game because some whiny baby accused me of something i didnt do, so again thanks all. Also, this game is still amazing even with the crazy desync problems and micro freezing and all that so i absolutely cannot wait to see what its like in another year!  Oh, one more thing, to any real hackers duck off to some other game, or maybe learn how to actually play the game.

16 hours ago, SCvTyson said:

Lol another one... ppl where do u take ur data from?95% ... did u do any research on that?

Read my posts again mate..

On 5/24/2018 at 3:58 AM, THEantiSANTA said:

So i dont cheat, never have and it pisses me the duck off when people do but i think it might piss me off even more when someone accuses me of cheating when i killed them completely legitimately. Some dude named #### who is apparently a twitch streamer has accused me of being a hacker because i shot him in a bush... I saw the guy standing in the open and before i could take a shot he moved and laid down in a bush and after a few seconds i decided to chance it and shoot my SV98 into the bush and ended up killing him. i didnt know i killed him till i flanked all the way around and found his body in said bush so whatever i exit the raid and see a friend request from him and accept it as ive done that multiple times asking someone how they killed me or vice-versa and before i can respond he sends me three messages calling me a cheater and saying he was on stream so it was recorded and for me to "enjoy it while it lasts..." I dont know why this pisses me off so much but i truly hope i dont have to worry about being banned because of some winy baby he cant understand that laying in a bush doesnt mean your invisible before you actually lay down in the ducking bush. 

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2018.05.23 - 23.13.17.50.png

When you run into enough blatant hackers kills that seem even slightly fishy are just called hacks. Last patch it really irritated me when people called hax on their death but at this point i just go "i dont know man maybe maybe not". Another giant red flag is if they don't have EOD which it seems you dont as EOD players have much more money at risk if they get banned. So even really shady deaths by people with EOD get an assumption of innocence that standard edition players dont.

Edited by swats73
Name and shame against forum rules

5 hours ago, bookcoda said:

When you run into enough blatant hackers kills that seem even slightly fishy are just called hacks. Last patch it really irritated me when people called hax on their death but at this point i just go "i dont know man maybe maybe not". Another giant red flag is if they don't have EOD which it seems you dont as EOD players have much more money at risk if they get banned. So even really shady deaths by people with EOD get an assumption of innocence that standard edition players dont.

Actually EOD accounts are the most common ones and idk if its cause with an EOD account you can change your in game name so much . Because most of the ones that I have caught cheating of course by whoever does you get their name at the end so I go an check an the name doesn't even exist on here or anywhere except in game. And yes I know alot of players name for their account is different from the actual in game name . Hell I had one that didn't even pop up in game or on here maybe just a bug idk . 

But known cheaters even the ones that that stream their games that don't hide it are EOD players but no not all of them . Must be nice to have that kind of money laying around to throw away for cheating tools an accounts etc . 

10 hours ago, bookcoda said:

i am and EOD owner, just for the sake of clarity, thanks for the input though! in this certain situation there was nothing fishy about it at least to me as ive died the same way, laying in a bush does not make you invisible especially when you spend a good 5 or 10 seconds standing and moving around out in the open before laying down. Either it just pissed me off that the guy was so certain i was a cheater because he made himself very easy to kill.

couple that with the fact that a most popular streamer is personally filtering and passing along videos he deems fit for a ban and we have a fiasco, a poop storm, and obviously elbow room for abuse/ignorance 

erks me to no end they are taking this kinda route when it comes to cheaters....streamers arent the be all end all...their word isnt above urs or mine...and the fact their accusations are generally taken more seriously is a slap in the face 

5 hours ago, THEantiSANTA said:

i am and EOD owner, just for the sake of clarity, thanks for the input though! in this certain situation there was nothing fishy about it at least to me as ive died the same way, laying in a bush does not make you invisible especially when you spend a good 5 or 10 seconds standing and moving around out in the open before laying down. Either it just pissed me off that the guy was so certain i was a cheater because he made himself very easy to kill.

Are you EOD i just assume that missing the tag by your name meant you wernt.

10 hours ago, Kremson said:

Actually EOD accounts are the most common ones and idk if its cause with an EOD account you can change your in game name so much . Because most of the ones that I have caught cheating of course by whoever does you get their name at the end so I go an check an the name doesn't even exist on here or anywhere except in game. And yes I know alot of players name for their account is different from the actual in game name . Hell I had one that didn't even pop up in game or on here maybe just a bug idk . 

But known cheaters even the ones that that stream their games that don't hide it are EOD players but no not all of them . Must be nice to have that kind of money laying around to throw away for cheating tools an accounts etc . 

You can only change your name twice when i was standard i think that was not different. Buying two standard accounts is cheaper then buying EOD hence the lack of care being banned

On 5/25/2018 at 11:52 PM, bookcoda said:

Are you EOD i just assume that missing the tag by your name meant you wernt.

You can only change your name twice when i was standard i think that was not different. Buying two standard accounts is cheaper then buying EOD hence the lack of care being banned

yeah im EOD, that picture i showed didnt have my name in it anywhere if thats what you were looking at

On 5/24/2018 at 7:54 PM, Eragon284th said:

Funny how they can say that, but on the other hand they are saying they are stepping up their anti-cheat because they acknowledge the cheater problem.

1. This is just stupid PR
2. Every game has cheaters, and when a team of 5 gets killed with a headshot (in the span of 0,5 - 1,0 second not one of us was clusterd, so it could not have been a random spray) by a dude that is called lulziamcheating, that is pretty obvious to me
3. Most cheats go undetected, and i knew several people that have cheated for a long time undetected (they got kicked out the clan when we found out)

Yes a lot of hack cry's are just down to crappy gameplay and or crappy server preformance, but with the abundance of hacks you can get for EFT, it is pretty darn ignorant of them (and you for that matter) to say that 95% is not accurate. The reason why it is so easy to hack in EFT is because a lot is handled client side.

So don't be ignorant and do your research before you start spreading misinformation, not gonna give links here but it is pretty easy to find if you know how google works. same goes for trading stuff for real money, that is why the cheating is happening. they buy an account and cheat to get stuff to sell, get banned and buy another account from the profit they made, rinse and repeat.

i would say it is 50% of hacker calls are unjustified, but i bet there are a lot of "light" hackers wich just use ESP and the likes. Not all hackers have to be speedhacking/aimbotting through walls and the likes. but make no mistake there are definitly more hackers this patch than all the other patches combined (and that is probably caused by some new cheats that came out or something)

Edited by KugelFanger
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, KugelFanger said:

Funny how they can say that, but on the other hand they are saying they are stepping up their anti-cheat because they acknowledge the cheater problem.

1. This is just stupid PR
2. Every game has cheaters, and when a team of 5 gets killed with a headshot (in the span of 0,5 - 1,0 second not one of us was clusterd, so it could not have been a random spray) by a dude that is called lulziamcheating, that is pretty obvious to me
3. Most cheats go undetected, and i knew several people that have cheated for a long time undetected (they got kicked out the clan when we found out)

Yes a lot of hack cry's are just down to crappy gameplay and or crappy server preformance, but with the abundance of hacks you can get for EFT, it is pretty darn ignorant of them (and you for that matter) to say that 95% is not accurate. The reason why it is so easy to hack in EFT is because a lot is handled client side.

So don't be a fool and do your research before you start spreading misinformation, not gonna give links here but it is pretty easy to find if you know how google works. same goes for trading stuff for real money, that is why the cheating is happening. they buy an account and cheat to get stuff to sell, get banned and buy another account from the profit they made, rinse and repeat.

The only one spreading misinformation is you. I'm spreading the developers own words. That's the polar opposite of spreading misinformation. It's pretty easy to figure that out if you know how the English language works. 

17 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

The only one spreading misinformation is you. I'm spreading the developers own words. That's the polar opposite of spreading misinformation. It's pretty easy to figure that out if you know how the English language works. 

Ok dude whatever you say. i am just gonna leave this here for you then...

(Just some quote's from  Necuja him self)

"and by no means do we accept the current situation"

"In other words, our anti-cheat will improve."

Like i said use google and find out for yourself, i just gave you some facts and you can look them up if you want. Instead you throw arround some bad PR (and everybody know how bad some of the PR of BSG is, this being one of the prime example's) and then insult me (does not make you look really smart btw). Anyway i am going leave you to, as i have a feeling you are not someone who can be reasond with on a mature level.

anyway i do still believe that a lot of "Hacker evidence" can be seen as bad tactics or one of the many bugs EFT has right now.

Edited by KugelFanger
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, KugelFanger said:

Ok dude whatever you say. i am just gonna leave this here for you then...

(Just some quote's from  Necuja him self)

"and by no means do we accept the current situation"

"In other words, our anti-cheat will improve."

Like i said use google and find out for yourself, i just gave you some facts and you can look them up if you want. Instead you throw arround some bad PR (and everybody know how bad some of the PR of BSG is, this being one of the prime example's) and then insult me (does not make you look really smart btw). Anyway i am going leave you to, as i have a feeling you are not someone who can be reasond with on a mature level.

anyway i do still believe that a lot of "Hacker evidence" can be seen as bad tactics or one of the many bugs EFT has right now.

You insult my intelligence then take offense when I do the same back.. and I acknowledge that what you posted is an official statement from BSG, but so is what I posted.. in fact mine is a more current statement 

On 5/23/2018 at 10:27 PM, AdhesiveTeflon said:

This is why you learn the art of the troll and troll them.

No art... 'Tis a gift. Its either there when youre born or not. :begreat:

• Like 1

On 5/24/2018 at 7:54 PM, Eragon284th said:

Not really, just using your own words (see quote). I never said you were stupid, but the choice of words did not make you look smart (in other words speaking as adults would be a better choice). And you last comment looks like you might want to look a my comment instead of dismissing everything besides your own thoughts.

Anyway my post and your post both come from bsg themselfs, wich makes them contradicting wich in turn makes them liars or this is a bad PR machine at work.

Seeing as Nikita and Klean also adressed the same points in the podcast. Klean even going as far as saying he wil take cheater reports because they know it is a problem at the moment, i am inclined to believe that this is just a Bad PR machine at work (seeing as BSG has a history with bad PR). On top of that it also feels like a Rant because quite frankly yea there is a big group of players that will not believe that there is no-one better than them.

But like i was saying before don't use one comment, slap it in everybody's face and then dismiss their comments. I have merely presented facts, the most obvious and easy to check: how easy it is to get EFT Cheats. 

Oh and one more thing, that tweet they made is not really representative, and basically just pissed people off (just check some of the reactions) so i would not use that as "statement". Real statements will also be posted on the forum/reddit page/facebook page. This cleary has not happend (wich did happen with Necuja's statement)

No worries, he and his two viewers' opinions are irrelevant.

But seriously, unless you're actually cheating, nothing will happen. Don't let someone across the Internet get to you. ;)

Edited by BostonTarkov

Twitch streamers even the big ones (which i love to watch) are some times whiny babies, who either shout hack or most of the time accuse people of stream sniping. Don't worry m8, as long as you weren't hacking he can just sit there with his salty tears rusting his PC and so the tears will become so salty and his PC so rusty from the salty tears that he wont be able to game any more. ;)

You on the other-hand will be just fine.

I've been playing this game since Dec 2017.  I have seen different patches that have different problems.  The one consistent problem that has been there since I started playing was desync.  Has it gotten better? Yes but not drastic.  I have seen many more "questionable" things in this patch that some of the previous patches.  Times when 1 guy will wipe my 5 man squad all with headshots.  This has happened more this patch than recent patches.  Im not sure I can chalk that up to desync.

Being called a hacker is the greatest compliment a gamer can receive!  I love being called a hacker!

They are saying that you are so good, or out-played them so well, that only a computer program could have done that. 

When I get messages like this I simply reply "Thank you!"

On 5/24/2018 at 3:58 AM, THEantiSANTA said:

So i dont cheat, never have and it pisses me the duck off when people do but i think it might piss me off even more when someone accuses me of cheating when i killed them completely legitimately. Some dude named #### who is apparently a twitch streamer has accused me of being a hacker because i shot him in a bush... I saw the guy standing in the open and before i could take a shot he moved and laid down in a bush and after a few seconds i decided to chance it and shoot my SV98 into the bush and ended up killing him. i didnt know i killed him till i flanked all the way around and found his body in said bush so whatever i exit the raid and see a friend request from him and accept it as ive done that multiple times asking someone how they killed me or vice-versa and before i can respond he sends me three messages calling me a cheater and saying he was on stream so it was recorded and for me to "enjoy it while it lasts..." I dont know why this pisses me off so much but i truly hope i dont have to worry about being banned because of some winy baby he cant understand that laying in a bush doesnt mean your invisible before you actually lay down in the ducking bush. 

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2018.05.23 - 23.13.17.50.png

there is the unity problem ... the rendering is slow or none  (at distance), so  for many times i did also killed players that they though they are "Safe" in the bush, but the unity did help me and at distance there was no rendering at that bush, it was like a siting duck just to fire at him ... and if you would be a cheater, the "anti-cheat" would ban you (LAWL if there is an anti-cheat)

Edited by swats73
Name and shame against forum rules

On 5/28/2018 at 5:02 PM, Gr8WhiteBuffalo said:

No art... 'Tis a gift. Its either there when youre born or not. :begreat:

unfortunately the dude unfriended me before i could troll him at all, all i really wanted to say was "did you ever consider that i may have watched you lay down in that bush?" 

Just wrong, there are so many aim lock esp hackers right now it is unreal. I have never seen so much blatant hacking. Throw in people that blatantly exploit and bad server performance, and you have a recipe for frustration and bitching.

Instead of constantly telling gripers to shut up, maybe stop ducking devs private parts and encourage them to fix things? WOW

• Sad 1