Sign in to follow this  
Dirpitz

How much health does a person have?

Dirpitz

Just wondering exactly how many hit points does a person actually have? As I just shot a person from about 3 metres away and the result was this. All headchest area as the guy was caught off guard. He then turned while being shot in the head and one tapped me. Just curious as my head says it has 35 health........

(This was the only engagement the match)

2018-05-28[13-36] (0).png

2018-05-28[13-35] (0).png

JJamie

you have 435 hp total. blackening the chest or head by gunshots is automatic death (but won't kill you if its blacked from bleeding or dehydration)

orion310591

To be honest, I would not be surprised to see that there is macro spamming hotkey for heal item, every 0.2 seconds, so when player receives damage, it immediately starts to heal him, without victim doing anything... that guy managed to survive thanks to healing...

Macros are dangerous and all should be banned.

In world of tanks, there is manual fire extinguisher and automatic one, there was a forbidden mod, that used manual one automatically when your vehicle is on fire.

PS. Another thing are cheats, some of them offer god mode as far I saw... idk...

Edited by orion310591

NigelSmith

Did you record a clip and watch it back? I find that helps answer many questions.