Wilddog73

Will that new WW3 game discourage battlestate games?

It basically has all the features EFT promised and tanks to boot.

A strong marketing campaign too.

What ever shall we do?

• Sad 3

Uhhhh I don't see how they have any relation to EfT. More like a Battlefield competitor.

Edited by kashubak
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Wilddog73 said:

What ever shall we do?

please, its a rendered video right now. 

This project has been taken on by a small company, does that sound familiar to you? Project started in 2012 was first released to public in december 2016 and right now we are in 2018?

Why you guys have to repeat everything like parrots? BattleNonSense gave an example did not compared directly these two games.

Edited by P0weredge

WW3 is a game that's on my radar definitely. Looks like a mix of BF and EFT, so let's wait and see I guess. Looks promising, but from a consumer standpoint, you need to be careful. Nowadays, you make a good trailer and the game sells on it's own. Not how it should be.

If EFT is going to nail it when its release time and this stuff really does sell to a wide market of players, other studios will definitely jump on the train, creating their own stuff going into the EFT direction.

And if that is going to happen - boy - I just can’t tell how great that would be.

To me as a customer there cant be any better situation.

Tanks,  drones, yeah totally like EFT.

Sounds like another battlefield game to me, an arcade shooter.

i'll wait for the release to see how it is recieved but it will not replace EFT for me.

44 minutes ago, OhDaeSou said:

If EFT is going to nail it when its release time and this stuff really does sell to a wide market of players, other studios will definitely jump on the train, creating their own stuff going into the EFT direction.

And if that is going to happen - boy - I just can’t tell how great that would be.

To me as a customer there cant be any better situation.

Yeah, imagine eft done by studio with actually competent people in network team. XD

But about ww3. I'd likely see it bite off of the market fed up with sjw shiitefield that ea is spewing out.

Edited by Domanov

If tarkov didn't have a the issues it has it would be the best game to date I have yet to see such amazing action and gun play in any video game yet.. It's on a hole noter level all them triple A devs need to step up there game.. 

I just watched a trailer it looks like battle field with cod kill streaks.. Team death match... How can you compare tarkov to that lol 

Yeah I don't actually think there are any games at all out there that offer the experience that Escape From Tarkov does.

I have been trying to get my friends to play but they "hate running simulators" It's like talking to a brick wall. I even bought my brother a copy of the game and he still hasn't played.

They just assume Tarkov is a DayZ clone for some reason and won't play.

I feel like Tarkov is more of a multiplayer version of the STALKER series than anything else. That's just the vibe I get anyway. I love it too.

8 hours ago, Wilddog73 said:

What ever shall we do?

lol you feeling alright?

• Like 1

Ugh, I watched the trailer and it looks one of those fake games we get lately. Everything about the overly flashy trailer seemed fake.

If you watch it a couple of times you will spot a lot of mistakes. Character animations seemed to have been made by a 12 year old who just found out they could use 3ds max. They simply look goofy...

Developers are doing it wrong nowadays. They release a pre-rendered and pre-animated trailer and then they start to develop their game. And then they wonder why the game doesn't succeed.

Go and watch the original Half-Life 2 E3 tech demo. No much was known about the game until they shown the tech demo. There was no hype, just a simple demonstration of the gameplay.

In conclusion - this game will have to show a good gameplay demo before we can make any meaningful comments about it, but from what they've put in the trailer tells me something is not right...

PS

SCUM can't some soon enough

• Like 1

Just now, Vodor said:

Can you imagine tarkov on the original planet side scale? F yeah!

lol no it would be 1fps

5 hours ago, 5point5sixGUY said:

If any upcoming game is going to give EFT a run for it's money it'll be SCUM.

Unless they are creating it from the base with counter cheater and counter desync code then problems that EFT got with cheats and desyncs right now will look childish and grossly exaggerated in comparison.

WW3 is basically filling that gap which DICE left after they moved to old-timey Battlefield titles, leaving us modern shooter fans hanging. I'm looking forward to it :>

9 hours ago, Wilddog73 said:

What ever shall we do?

..."Kappa"...o.O

#Topic moved to Off Topic.