Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
triko

APB Best ammo?

Recommended Posts

triko

I maybe miss it, but in the last Anton video he tried ammo with the helmet but I dont understand which bullets are the best using APB automatic pistol!
Anyone can enlight me?
Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SraenicX
2 minutes ago, triko said:

I want some ammo that destory his helmet :D

Then you should not be using a 9x18 round, but shooting all 21 bullets into a UN helmet or 6b47 should kill him with a face shot and if you have to shoot someone with a helmet where you need the bullets to go through it, you should be going for leg meta

But if you want to know, the PMM ammo has the highest armor pen of the 9x18, at 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eragon284th
21 minutes ago, SraenicX said:

Then you should not be using a 9x18 round, but shooting all 21 bullets into a UN helmet or 6b47 should kill him with a face shot and if you have to shoot someone with a helmet where you need the bullets to go through it, you should be going for leg meta

But if you want to know, the PMM ammo has the highest armor pen of the 9x18, at 8

I fear that this is not 100% accurate, I've shot people with kivers in the back of the head with sp7 out of regular makarovs, and they go down in one hit. It also destroys UN armor and kills the wearer in ~8 hits

 

And as a side note, one of the 100 series guns is bugged to be a 1-2 shot kill, where the normal version of the gun, (not 100 series gun) with the same ammo can't even 1 shot someone. 

Edited by Eragon284th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kremson
8 hours ago, Eragon284th said:

I fear that this is not 100% accurate, I've shot people with kivers in the back of the head with sp7 out of regular makarovs, and they go down in one hit. It also destroys UN armor and kills the wearer in ~8 hits

 

And as a side note, one of the 100 series guns is bugged to be a 1-2 shot kill, where the normal version of the gun, (not 100 series gun) with the same ammo can't even 1 shot someone. 

There is only three of those right ? Ak101 Ak103 and AK105 ? Oh and I always like using the PMM ammo for any 9x18 gun it seems to always get the job done 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SraenicX
8 hours ago, Eragon284th said:

I fear that this is not 100% accurate, I've shot people with kivers in the back of the head with sp7 out of regular makarovs, and they go down in one hit. It also destroys UN armor and kills the wearer in ~8 hits

 

And as a side note, one of the 100 series guns is bugged to be a 1-2 shot kill, where the normal version of the gun, (not 100 series gun) with the same ammo can't even 1 shot someone. 

I'm just going off of Anton's video where he was testing the 6B47 Helmet and it took 22 hits I believe, maybe you just got a lucky penetration chance but I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eragon284th
5 hours ago, SraenicX said:

I'm just going off of Anton's video where he was testing the 6B47 Helmet and it took 22 hits I believe, maybe you just got a lucky penetration chance but I don't know.

It's happened on multiple occasions though. Like every time I've attacked someone with a helmet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xmode
53 minutes ago, Eragon284th said:

It's happened on multiple occasions though. Like every time I've attacked someone with a helmet. 

Maybe you are getting lucky and hitting them in the neck? The 6B47 doesnt cover the neck (but the Kiver does). Could be that its bugged for some reason I guess.. 9x18 shouldn't be one-tapping through helmets (especially the back, you might have hit the face on the front). 

Even if the bullet fragments it should only give the guy a headache.. 9x19 and TT ammo on the other hand can do it with a bit of luck.

Edited by xmode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eragon284th
24 minutes ago, xmode said:

Maybe you are getting lucky and hitting them in the neck? The 6B47 doesnt cover the neck (but the Kiver does). Could be that its bugged for some reason I guess.. 9x18 shouldn't be one-tapping through helmets (especially the back, you might have hit the face on the front). 

Even if the bullet fragments it should only give the guy a headache.. 9x19 and TT ammo on the other hand can do it with a bit of luck.

I only said it happens when they are wearing kivers, not the 6b47s. I also managed it to the back of a sfera as well once 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SraenicX
14 hours ago, Eragon284th said:

I only said it happens when they are wearing kivers, not the 6b47s. I also managed it to the back of a sfera as well once 

I know why. There is an armor glitch in the game where the armor doesnt register. Klean found a way around it. You have to drop the armor om the ground, pick it back up, then put it in your bag, then put it back on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eragon284th
2 hours ago, SraenicX said:

I know why. There is an armor glitch in the game where the armor doesnt register. Klean found a way around it. You have to drop the armor om the ground, pick it back up, then put it in your bag, then put it back on.

It's not bugged. I've never had my armor fail to stop pistols or shotguns, even helmets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SraenicX
1 hour ago, Eragon284th said:

It's not bugged. I've never had my armor fail to stop pistols or shotguns, even helmets. 

has for me, got one shot in the chest while wearing a ghezel armor to a slug shotgun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
triko
1 hour ago, Eragon284th said:

It's not bugged. I've never had my armor fail to stop pistols or shotguns, even helmets. 

There is a bug armor, dont worry!
Do the duck process as soon as join the game and maybe you survive more than usual 3 minutes :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2