LordVIP3R

#FreeNecuja!

Escapers! Stand in protest!

Necuja, a veteran staff member and active person within this community, the forums and general running of Battlestate's information across this forum, etc. was recently demoted from his position due to not being able to provide evidence chat logs from a chat that was deleted by an owner after the chat owner was removed from his position as Forum Moderator. It was literally impossible for evidence to be provided. This as well as a long line of abuse towards him from the current community managers in their tyranny.

Many of you won't know Necuja, he was the manager of forum Staff and otherwise 'person of rank' in the BSG communications team, he was a great bud and former staff member to myself, he also took a lot of abuse from the current community managers, which I myself witnessed first hand. Necuja is one of the reasons that discord and major unofficial Tarkov communities has any communication with Battle State Games and with him gone it will be harder for any progress to occur further.,

The EFT subreddit and multiple EFT discords are coming together and locking off any activity in action in order to bring awareness to the community of how poorly BSG has handled their internal affairs. Put an end to these tyrant community managers silencing people, putting them down, and make them see the error of their ways!

This will most likely get deleted, but swarms more will take its place, I am sure.

MRijHG4.png.b40e4b02d97be4c9d65b2e36d9ca7e56.pngDiscord_2018-06-01_23-40-20.png.f556a9449bcc686f11a232254b95613c.png

That's collectively about 70k players affected ~

Edited by LordVIP3R
  • Like 3
  • Hot 3
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

I don't get it!

What has happened and why and who has wronged whom by doing what?

How shall we discuss this when all the plattforms to discuss this are locked down?

Sorry, i am confused!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Leitbild:

The Evidence is that allmost all active Mods as of now, resigned.

Ayy. Yea, the Mods that Censor the whole Community on this Plattform resigned, i don't see the Point.

You force the Community into an Riot without giving ANY Evidence beside that some Mods quit.

This is a stupid joke, and you know it.

Edited by Nokami93
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Camelorn said:

I don't get it!

What has happened and why and who has wronged whom by doing what?

How shall we discuss this when all the plattforms to discuss this are locked down?

Sorry, i am confused!

"Hi, The subreddit is shut down as protest against the unjust workings of of Battlestate Games, please take all discussion to the forums. Backstory; A community manager called Necuja, he was the only community manager who actually listened to the team and helped us, the other ones did not care for the team and work as a three man band, supporting each other but not the team. There have been numerous occasions where they have been downright disrespectful and not acted a way a Community Manager should have. Recently Necuja was fired for being in a group chat with other moderators and as a way to say we are not going to stand for this, approximately 8 English Official Moderators quit today, and as such both the subreddit and unofficial discord are locked down. The issue is not with BSG, but with the community team. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will be back at a later date. Thank you."

The official outlets are still open, as in the forums. It's just that the independent ones (Subreddit and Unofficial EFT Discord Community) have decided to protest his removal.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Nokami93 said:

Ayy. Yea, the Mods that Censor the whole Community on this Plattform resigned, i don't see the Point.

You force the Community into an Riot without giving ANY Evidence beside that some Mods quit.

This is a stupid joke, and you know it.

The mods censor the community at the order of the community managers. I used to be a forum mod here. Let me tell you, they are dictators.

Here is your extra "proof" of the collective shutdown. We haven't just rambled this together, its over 70k players across those 2 communities completely shut off in protest.

Discord_2018-06-01_23-40-20.png.350a949e48e32a4c83807c9041b20aa8.pngMRijHG4.png.435ceb2ba8a6bc9c9fdc0d9dd042325a.png

• Sad 1

2 минуты назад, JoycePi сказал:

The issue is not with BSG, but with the community team. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will be back at a later date. Thank you."

I don't get that one. It's about "community team" inside BSG, or some outsourced community managers who deal with people who manage Reddit\Discord\etc.? 

• Upvote 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb JoycePi:

"Hi, The subreddit is shut down as protest against the unjust workings of of Battlestate Games, please take all discussion to the forums. Backstory; A community manager called Necuja, he was the only community manager who actually listened to the team and helped us, the other ones did not care for the team and work as a three man band, supporting each other but not the team. There have been numerous occasions where they have been downright disrespectful and not acted a way a Community Manager should have. Recently Necuja was fired for being in a group chat with other moderators and as a way to say we are not going to stand for this, approximately 8 English Official Moderators quit today, and as such both the subreddit and unofficial discord are locked down. The issue is not with BSG, but with the community team. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will be back at a later date. Thank you."

The official outlets are still open, as in the forums. It's just that the independent ones (Subreddit and Unofficial EFT Discord Community) have decided to protest his removal.

Thank you for clarifying, still i have questions:

Who is "the team"?

Who are "the other ones"?

Who are "they"?

Why is being in a chat with moderaters as a moderator considered as an offense by some?

You start with the unjust workings of BSG and then say you have no issue with BSG?

I am still thoroughly confused...

Ah, just understood something: Moderator not equal to Community Manager!

Edited by Camelorn

1 minute ago, Madzai said:

I don't get that one. It's about "community team" inside BSG, or some outsourced community managers who deal with people who manage Reddit\Discord\etc.? 

Anyone who was dealing with Reddit\Discord\Spotify\Myspace\Facebook was a volunteer

vor 6 Minuten schrieb LordVIP3R:

The mods censor the community at the order of the community managers. I used to be a forum mod here. Let me tell you, they are dictators.

That's a good and fair point, as an ex team-leader on the EFT Subreddit i brought enough attention to censorship. 
But if that is the case, the Mods should also point out where the Problems are and not just go with "we Riot because someone got fired". 

After all the Discord and Subreddit are not "officialy" tied to BSG and if someone get's fired it should be discussed there, not just shut down'd. The Subreddit is community driven atleast on paper, so why come that the "Community" does know nothing about this case nor necuja (i know him)? This can backfire very easily.

Edited by Nokami93
  • Upvote 1

There's a place in hell for people that use Light mode. There's an extra hot place in hell for people that share their screenshots in Light mode on a dark-themed forum.

I don't understand the shutdown part, considering an announcement/ping/bot message is enough to catch people's attention. Now that they have our attention, what are we supposed to do? Get mad with you? Recruiting us does nothing but piss of people who could care less about internal PR.

1 минуту назад, Borscht сказал:

Anyone who was dealing with Reddit\Discord\Spotify\Myspace\Facebook was a volunteer

I understand that. I'm asking about that "community team" that deal with volunteers Reddit\Discord\Spotify\Myspace\Facebook. Are they a part of BSG or just someone hired by BSG own PR department to manage this job?

2 minutes ago, Nokami93 said:

That's a good and fair point, as an ex team-leader on the EFT Subreddit i brought enough attention to censorship. 
But if that is the case, the Mods should also point out where the Problems are and not just go with "we Riot because someone got fired". 

After all the Discord and Subreddit are not "officialy" tied to BSG and if someone get's fired it should be discussed there, not just shut down'd.

The community managers used to censor anything the forum mods or other staff managers would say before it could even get to the main Battlestate team.

So we were unable to complain to people like Nikita about the current state of events.

3 minutes ago, FunFact216 said:

There's a place in hell for people that use Light mode. There's an extra hot place in hell for people that share their screenshots in Light mode on a dark-themed forum.

Yes, I am Satan. : ^ )

• Hot 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ArmaSwiss said:

I want to say I am surprised, but with the past actions of the Community Team leadership and his 'choice' in Community Leaders, I'm not honestly surprised Necuja was shafted.

Oh. And

#Locked for discussing Moderation/Administrative-related blahblahblah

Hey, weren't you in the mod team back in the day? Like, 2016? When did you quit?