Blackb1rd

Photos from Battlestate Games office

We are glad to present you some photos from Battlestate Games office. We hope that these photos will give you the opportunity to feel (to some extent) the atmosphere of Escape from Tarkov development.

IMG_20180601_131549.jpg

IMG_20180601_131821_HHT.jpg

IMG_20180601_132136.jpg

IMG_20180601_132725.jpg

IMG_20180601_133132.jpg

IMG_0376.JPG

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

16 минут назад, Blackb1rd сказал:

We are glad to present you some photos from Battlestate Games office. We hope that these photos will give you the opportunity to feel (to some extent) the atmosphere of Escape from Tarkov development.

IMG_20180601_133132.jpg

Gentelman on the 5th picture looks like hes the one whos setting rough bitcoin spawns..give him some chocolote or something and raise his endorphins for the weekend...we want more bitcoins!

• Like 1

Whats with the oar? And the lantern? Will we be fighting off plush hardbass sharks in the dark at Shoreline or what? xD

Oooooohhhhh but I see a 1911 in there... get that thing done boys!!! I cant bloody wait!!! :beawesome: And the USP too! :x

SVD and Mosin will be a super welcome addition too. (Make note, we need a thumbs up emoji)

2 minutes ago, Zotach said:

damn everyone is actually awake and doing something.

At least Ivan wont get any leg cramps with all that potassium. xD 

18 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

IMG_20180601_131821_HHT.jpg

• Like 2

grafik.thumb.png.35ca2a733c16fe0fd66161639adc321a.png

....yeah iam super exited to see the weapon of the advanced melee warfare package :D...      I hope no one see me hiding in the bushes with this :D...    nice pics more plz..

7 hours ago, DarkAvenger said:

grafik.thumb.png.35ca2a733c16fe0fd66161639adc321a.png

....yeah iam super exited to see the weapon of the advanced melee warfare package :D...      I hope no one see me hiding in the bushes with this :D...    nice pics more plz..

That's the mosin-nagant sniper version I believe.

7 hours ago, twitchTV_PEEMO said:

Live at BSG Studios, with all the hackers, Pistol Glitching and Door Glitching going on in the game.

lawl, abuse of any glitch or flaws of the game is called EXPLOIT, and second because is beta testing you can only patch the "problem", but seen how it goes for example "pistol glitch" that not even now is not resolved after 1 year think yourself  how this studio phase work ...

• Sad 1

Just wanted to stick my oar in and say really looking forward to the RPG, we're gonna have some fun with that ;)

So in regards to the gun board (if these will all be in game) we have 2 different M1911s,  a Beretta M9/M92, an RPD, RPK, some sort of exotic AKM, USP/MK23 SOCOM, Kriss Vector and either another M1911 or what might be a browning HP RGN and an RPG-7. I'm hyped about this :D

Edited by bobbobersin

On 6/2/2018 at 1:41 AM, Gr8WhiteBuffalo said:

Whats with the oar? And the lantern?

BSGs new side project Pirates of Tarkov game..