Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyChair

I'm so sick of spawn camping and aholes

GrumpyChair

I'm so sick of spawn point campers.  i spend ten minutes in the traders then join game  start take ten steps dead. when is the game makers going to fixed its got so many bugs, hackers and just plain old Aholes that think its fun to shot any that moves. thats not the point of this game is it.     and i paid for this game and they wont give me my money back so i'm flaming stuck with it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

mattywatty2012
2 minutes ago, GrumpyChair said:

I'm so sick of spawn point campers.  i spend ten minutes in the traders then join game  start take ten steps dead. when is the game makers going to fixed its got so many bugs, hackers and just plain old Aholes that think its fun to shot any that moves. thats not the point of this game is it.     and i paid for this game and they wont give me my money back so i'm flaming stuck with it.

So you bought a shooter and get mad when you get shot.

Sounds legit

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Zotach

This game isn't for you if that's what you are going to complain about.

• Like 2

Teaguzzler
On 6/4/2018 at 6:59 AM, GrumpyChair said:

just plain old Aholes that think its fun to shot any that moves. thats not the point of this game is it.

Well actually it is both fun and what you are meant to do to other players. If your looking for a game with more social interaction dayz would be better as people are more receptive to it particularly on RP servers. As for wanting a refund you surely must have watched videos or streamers to gauge whether this was a game for you and if you did not then there's only yourself to blame. 

Peter_Guevara
On 6/4/2018 at 1:05 AM, mattywatty2012 said:

So you bought a shooter and get mad when you get shot.

Sounds legit

Your profile picture complements your reply so wellxD

Asso

i would be among few who agrees. spawn camping should be fixed, no reason to do that crap. also game should not promote any kind of griefing, only healthy competition.  like not placing people who are lvl 40 with full gear to face lvl 10 starters who dont even have a chance to buy good gear.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ghostsuit

They already announce they are looking at spawns. This is a Work in Progress maybe wait for the next patch and check it out again after all it's still in beta. 

PyroYoda
On 6/4/2018 at 3:59 PM, GrumpyChair said:

old Aholes that think its fun to shot any that moves

That's the point, Lel. 

• Upvote 1

Scorp000

I really don't know how you would fix spawns, unless you had spawn protection, but then players would learn where spawn protection ends and camp that and exploit it... really there is no way to fix it man, its a realism shooter when you spawn be prepared to get in an engagement, and if you chose to go in with little gear just understand a more geared player in the same area will likely kill you unless you can rush to an area and chill out for a bit like Village in Shoreline. I feel ya, I don't know how many times I've spawned and within the first minute get completely dunked by some silenced weapon somewhere, but it happens, just learn  how to adapt to it and push forward.

zpwarrior
17 hours ago, Asso said:

i would be among few who agrees. spawn camping should be fixed, no reason to do that crap. also game should not promote any kind of griefing, only healthy competition.  like not placing people who are lvl 40 with full gear to face lvl 10 starters who dont even have a chance to buy good gear.

It's not spawn camping when you spawn in the general area and clear out any threats close to you.

• Like 1

PlayfulSuicide

Spawned in on Customs, walked outside and sniped in the face from across the map. Literally was in the game for 47 seconds!!!!

Cracktakulour

removed. It  was not productive.

Edited by Cracktakulour