skybellrock

Friend banned for no reason (cant get support)

skybellrock

My friend submitted a ticket for his account which got banned recently. His ingame name is Janord312. The problem is that he doesnt have access to his accounts email and all ticket replies gets replied via a email. So if any mods here could give me any advice as to what he should do or what information you need, that would be highly appreciated. Thanks for replying to my topic. :)

mcloud

He needs to buy a new copy of the game because he was caught cheating.

we heard all of the excuses. the devs ban manually after reviewing the evidence personally.

if you truly believe he was not cheating because you know he would never do that... well apparently you do not know your friend very well because he was cheating.

• Like 1

thesxw

1. cheating

2. editing game files

3. doing other prohibited activities - not mentioned by devs but existed in TOS

but i think you should submit ticked explaining everything maybe they will help you

Edited by thesxw

YuD

On 6/6/2018 at 6:41 PM, skybellrock said:

My friend submitted a ticket for his account which got banned recently. His ingame name is Janord312. The problem is that he doesnt have access to his accounts email and all ticket replies gets replied via a email. So if any mods here could give me any advice as to what he should do or what information you need, that would be highly appreciated. Thanks for replying to my topic. :)

Hello Sir,
You and your friend've got to know that there is no coming back from bans.
That being said, he can communicate with BSG via [email protected]
#Answered , topic locked