Sign in to follow this  
THEantiSANTA

Whats up with Fort armor?

THEantiSANTA

I dont understand whats happening with fort armo, im assuming its a bug but dont really know, ive picked up multiple fort armors off scavs, 2 or 3 of which where completely new, and each time it says they have a life of 80 only for me to repair it and have it show like it used to be when they had a life of 65. ive also had a few that go into my inventory as full 80 then after a few matches or logging out and back in turn into 65, just wanted to see if this happens to anyone else or am i just crazy?69509279_EscapeFromTarkovScreenshot2018_06_06-22.56_06_54.thumb.png.bfaffd70bfcba6f27ff9a3854d3048e8.png

beddamischia

You're not crazy armor is super broken, some helmets/visors even change armor class from raid to raid. I saw a stream by klean in which he was testing armor and he confirmed this bug among many others, probably due to mid-patch tweaks. Anyway Nikita was watching the stream so he is already aware 

THEantiSANTA
14 hours ago, beddamischia said:

You're not crazy armor is super broken, some helmets/visors even change armor class from raid to raid. I saw a stream by klean in which he was testing armor and he confirmed this bug among many others, probably due to mid-patch tweaks. Anyway Nikita was watching the stream so he is already aware 

10-four, thanks, just wanted to make sure im not loosing my mind lol, ive had a few times i drop some fort armor in my inventory then come back the next day to find it at 64.5/65 instead of 79.2/80 (random numbers) and thought maybe i forgot or something.

bodhizapha

Is that the 80 points it use to be before the 0.8 patch? then they dropped it to 65 or something? Maybe it still shows the old amount, and when you repair it shows the correct amount for the new patch. Or I could be totally wrong. Please correct me if I am.