GORE / DISMEMBERMENT

Burrower

Gore & dismemberment would be amazing.

After total blood loss in body parts, the next rounds (depending on the type of weapon/caliber being used) could blow off limbs, chunks, etc. from the body. This would add more realism to the game without making dismemberment too complex. Mind that this would only work after the next shot is guaranteed to kill.

Edited by FishBazooka
Fix text
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I want to pick up their severed limbs and keep in my stash like how I collect my kills dogtag. Jk haha it's a fun idea! 

Edited by IrozenOrnstein

this could also be worked on after release, i want to be able at some point, to get a leg blown off, and have to crawl through pain and suffering to the extract.

Imagen getting shot down like that and you crawl to the nearest legs you see, ask for help from what you think is your teammate, just to get your head blown off by the same guy that just took your leg.

19 hours ago, IrozenOrnstein said:

I want to pick up their severed limbs and keep in my stash like how I collect my kills dogtag. Jk haha it's a fun idea! 

12 hours ago, DragunovCrux said:

Violence and gore are pretty cool.

Haha thanks! I love the idea. They're adding claymores/mines so seeing a buddy lose his legs nearby would just add realism and excitement to the game :)

12 hours ago, space_marine65 said:

this could also be worked on after release, i want to be able at some point, to get a leg blown off, and have to crawl through pain and suffering to the extract.

Imagen getting shot down like that and you crawl to the nearest legs you see, ask for help from what you think is your teammate, just to get your head blown off by the same guy that just took your leg.

That would be really cool aha. Would be kind of cool to have like short life time after getting your legs blown off. Maybe like 30 seconds until death you can just slide around lol.

Especially with mines, legs NEED to be blown off...not even the whole leg even it can be like the lower half below the kneecap, but some kind of gore will add to the visceral nature of the game.

this is kinda fair point mines are pretty much about one of the worst side effects of confilct along with cluster mutions that fail to detonate (for reasons) and are also made of bightly  coloured plastics (also for reasons) and the damage they can do with shapnel and the rest of the crap they kick up is insane 

no-one should really be doing anything than crying in a hole when the step onto a mine certainly not walking off the rest of the raid 

Though i guess it could add some real teamplay aspects if you have to stablise and evac your teammate who "found" a bounching betty in the grass. touniqets and mainbore iv lines and get the duck out while trying to keep the guy from screaming with every knock and bump that would be somthing