Elder_Drake

Leveling Charisma is odd

Elder_Drake

I am at the point in Ragmans quest where he wants me to get to level 10 charisma and I find it odd how it is being reported by other players on how to level it. From what I have read and seen on videos it seems Charisma is leveled up by looting items basically off of dead bodies or placing items into your inventory. Ragmans quest states things about not being a dork or nerd and references being good with girls but I fail to see how digging through a dead guys pockets and taking them would make me more suave and likeable. Would not the amount of money you trade with traders make infinitely more sense for this or maybe also tie in finishing quest and as you gain rep in also impacts your charisma stat?

Wurfy

What, are you telling me that killing people and taking their stuff ISN'T the best way to learn to talk to girls?

That would explain why I'm still single...

• Like 1

Elder_Drake
2 hours ago, Wurfy said:

What, are you telling me that killing people and taking their stuff ISN'T the best way to learn to talk to girls?

That would explain why I'm still single...

lol.

I'm married so apparently I've been doing it wrong myself, need to up my game to the next level.

Quasispec

I have it on good authority that women like guys with skills:

• Like 1

lox429

Further to the previous point above, maybe this should be leveled by trading in items which traders see as valuable?  Say each item is worth so many points with more valuable ones (rare/expensive/whatever criteria) being particularly high in "charisma" gaining skill points. Trading in more valuable items levels the soft skill quicker. Maybe a higher charisma could unlock items too?