Sign in to follow this  
TheVonCleaver

Face Shields

TheVonCleaver

I think that the face shields brand new shouldn't block much visibility but as they get damaged and repaired they get worse and worse.

Eragon284th
3 minutes ago, TheVonCleaver said:

I think that the face shields brand new shouldn't block much visibility but as they get damaged and repaired they get worse and worse.

You aren't buying new. Even from the traders you are buying something that a person picked up off of a corpse or picked up from a derilect truck. You are in a warzone with no trade routes into or out of the zone. All equipment is acquired on scene. 

TheVonCleaver
20 hours ago, Eragon284th said:

You aren't buying new. Even from the traders you are buying something that a person picked up off of a corpse or picked up from a derilect truck. You are in a warzone with no trade routes into or out of the zone. All equipment is acquired on scene. 

Then why are they adding in gun deterioration, they showed that buying a weapon from a trader is going to be a new polished metal and as it is used it becomes roughed up. So why not do the same with the visors, right now I find most of my fast mts or other helmets with the visor up because when they are down its almost unusable.

Eragon284th
1 hour ago, TheVonCleaver said:

Then why are they adding in gun deterioration, they showed that buying a weapon from a trader is going to be a new polished metal and as it is used it becomes roughed up. So why not do the same with the visors, right now I find most of my fast mts or other helmets with the visor up because when they are down its almost unusable.

You learn to adapt to it fast if you actually use it. They are very usable. And no, when you buy things from traders they aren't brand new and shiny. Like I said. There are no open trade routes in or out, so everything is being reused 

raholin
1 hour ago, Eragon284th said:

You learn to adapt to it fast if you actually use it. They are very usable. And no, when you buy things from traders they aren't brand new and shiny. Like I said. There are no open trade routes in or out, so everything is being reused 

Come on dude. Fair enough that them visors wont be crystal clear, but it seems like Ragman purposely sandblasts them so you couldnt see jack sh*t in twilight conditions or anything but a mid day XD